How rich is too rich?

How rich is too rich?

Probably when you can't form meaningful relationships with people because you never know if they're just using you for your money.

When you have people thinking for you.
When you invest in both biology and technology.
When you kill every other rich person on the planet and every fourth world country.
When you're so rich you can control the planet
When you're so rich you can space race with yourself.
When you get smart and stop being a degenerate.

Fuck these bitches.

Nice breasts though.

When u are picrelated

I hate mentioning what I do for work. It just influences the way that people talk to you in a very negative way.

What do you do for work?

What do you do for work?

>too rich
is there such a thing?

he's mostly likely a banker or corporate restructurer

What do you do for work?

Too rich is when you start paying hookers to hang around in your house for instagram likes.

When you can't enjoy life anymore because of your obligations and any move you make in terms of lifestyle changes have far reaching consequences for people other than you.

>what a sorry bunch of faggots
Too rich is literally not possible. You can do everything as a billionaire that you can as a millionaire and much more.

>Can't step outside for a walk because someone will kidnap you for a ransom
>Can't be loose with your words because you may effect the markets and/or politics
>Will have peers as a millionaire that you can socialize with, but as a billionaire you have only rivals and people who want something from you

Either you're coming from a position of such autism that you think it's normal to be a shut-in or you just haven't considered the consequences of that kind of wealth.

If you're so rich, just pay the damn ransom.

When you have all of the money in the world, rendering it useless.

Shut-in is a relative thing if you can do that anywhere, be it a penthouse in NY, a private island on the Bahamas or a Townhouse in London.

Being super rich isn´t the problem. Being famous is. As long as people know your face and associate it with unlimited wealth, everywhere on the planet, you´re basically surrounded by potential enemies. But if you´re rich and nobody knows you, the only thing that can harm you is your own stupidity showing of that wealth in an opulent way.

When you have so much money that it literally just becomes an easily accessed tool, like a pair of channel locks, to twist the nuts and bolts of the world to fit your own agenda. So much that it creates non- elected politcal commissions that are feared by the rule of law and accepted simply because of raw power.

>TL;DR: The Bear Jew Soros

I suppose one could have too much money if they never have to worry about being without money for the rest of their lives. However, this could be anywhere between $0 and Soros bucks.

FIRST POST BEST POST

If you have more money then you'll ever need, and then you spend your life doing anything other than living out your dreams, then you're doing it wrong!

Too bad he had to go full insane.

I miss 2005 - 2009 Lil Wayne

There is no limit.

Super rich people i.e. billionaires and multimillionaires, past and present, have what they have because they sell a valuable product or service.

Elon Musk: Tesla electric cars and Space X

Bill Gates: Microsoft.

Super Koch Bros: Koch Industries (oil, fuels, asphalt, natural resource commodities, fertilizers, wood products)

Larry Ellison: Oracle

Waltons - Jim, Alice, Sam Jr. : Wal-Mart

Larry Page and Sergey Brin: Google

Carlos Helu: dominates telecoms industry in Mexico

Of course you've got your Gilded Age guys like Rockefeller, Carnegie, Vanderbilt, JP Morgan, Ford, etc.

All of these rich guys have that money because they produce something. They make and market a product to sell that the world needs. They have it because they deserve it. They set out to do something and did it very well, often inventing a market for the product. They solve a problem and meet a need.

They did so because of the incentive to do well. They didn't do it because the government told them to. They did it because they were risk-takers who had a great idea and filled a need.

And believe it or not, these super rich men are not evil greedy jerks, they are really quite generous. They put forth more money to charitable organizations than all of the anti-capitalist millenial snowflakes would ever willingly do with their on money, ever.

So to answer your question: there is no "too rich." They have what they have by contributing to the world they live in.

>There is no limit.
Other than the guy in the OP having two heart attacks before he was 30.

Can't step outside for a walk because someone will kidnap you for a ransom
Carry a gun and dont be a bitch. You could also just pay the ransom and not worry about it since you are super rich. Or hire a body guard. I doubt elon musk has alot of issues going to starbucks

>Can't be loose with your words because you may effect the markets and/or politics

You cant be loose with your words as a poor fag or else becky from HR might catch word and fire you.

>Will have peers as a millionaire that you can socialize with, but as a billionaire you have only rivals and people who want something from
Everyone has rivals who isnt a McDonald level worker. Whether it be tim trying to get the same promotion you are or bob is trying to fuck your girl. But being a billionaire its pretty hard for you to go from billions to dirt poor while as a wageslave if all of a sudden your company goes under you are mcfucked.

>just pay the ransom
>giving in to terrorist

Guns and bodyguards are right though

>using money for power
>wrong

i tought that was the point.

What the fuck are you on about if youre so rich that you need to worry about being kidnapped then you can afford a security detail.

Second, even if you affect the markets, no one person's words are going to be a big deal. Even the fucking president only has marginal power to affect small areas of the economy by threatening or promoting business

it's not about the amount, it's about it's source.

Suck cocks

Bodyguards attract attention and show weakness.

>you'll never be this rich
just lol at no being a suicidal neet

How do you type that horse shit and think that you are saying something?

When you stop looking at price tags?

You can never be too rich if you actually can earn that money like soros and the rest of them jews. On the other hand if you're just given that money then yes you can be too rich for your own good like lottery winners, trust fund babies like bilzerian, or welfare queens like musk.

Prestigious/Rich enough to not be able to pay for hookers because if someone finds you would be on national television.

That's just insecurity.

Unless this guy is selling himself as a brand or something.

Too rich to what?

>If you're so rich, just pay the damn ransom.
Oh, looks like the ransom is all of your money and assets, plus forty dollars.

when you don't have to maintain your body in any way oor attempt to be personable in any way and still get mad pussy

how naive

Actually themm majority of billionaires are investors and bankers, not startups. Buffett, Soros, Peter Lynch, Icahn and so on. Gates would be a lot less rich if not for Cascade investments, his holding company. Carlos is mostly an investor also.

If you were that rich, would you care?

That fucking view hnggg

>Show weakness

Who the fuck cares, I would rather be seen as weak than in the back of a van with a bag on my head.

Plus you can get discreet bodyguards who just seem like regular civilians, standing a few metres away from you.

kim dotcom wears a shirt in the pool

>if you´re rich and nobody knows you

i feel like every person who makes a good sum has stalkers unless they live in a closed off district/area with richer people.

Lol

There are multi-billion dollar companies no one's ever heard of. Why not multi-billion dollar people?