My parents want to buy me a 100 grand house, but it just feels like a leech sjw thing to do...

My parents want to buy me a 100 grand house, but it just feels like a leech sjw thing to do. I told them if they want to help, to give me half that so I can start a business. They said 'we want you to settle and find a wife and have kids'.

What would you do in this situation? I do not think I could have any self respect taking my parents charity.

You can start a business on 50 grand, but it probably won't last long unless you run it out of their garage on a paper thin budget. Odds are pretty good your business will fail within the first few years.

The house is a pretty good option, but you could always ask them to hold onto it until they die, if you're that uncomfortable.

Your death will benefit someone and someones death will benefit you.
The same goes on in life.

But don't accept something you wouldnt want or be able to pay for later in terms of maintance.
This goes as well for the house and your future wife.
Btw. in the end you will probably pay them off when they will get much older.

my opinion is to do both, get a cheaper house for say 50k and keep the rest of the money for a business, although it is a leechy move to some extend, you can repay them by achieving what they want by giving them grand kids.

that's what came to my mind, hope you find the answer.

Writing out a business plan is a leech SJW thing to do

Take the house my man. It's not charity if your parents really want to help you out and can afford it. It makes them happy, you will get a HUGE advantage over not having to have a mortgage over your head, and no matter how your business goes you will always have a place to live that is nice.

They have lived their life and worked and obv love you enough to give this to you. Of course they are hoping you will get a wife and kids, if that is something you really don't want to do then you should tell them that.

Honestly I'd rather use through money and invest in a stock that pays a 10% dividend yield and compound your interest, that's how buffet got rich.

>50k house
>live in the fucking ghetto

better than nothing

Owning your own house outright without paying for it yourself will keep your 'adult overheads' down, which you will greatly appriciate in the long run. It's a blessing, don't turn it down.

>I'd rather use through money and invest in a stock that pays a 10% dividend yield and compound your interest, that's how buffet got rich
If a lifetime of successful mergers and acquisitions, shareholder advocacy, and horizontal integrations means "buying a dividend stock" then you're right.

>But you're not.

Do you already have a girlfriend? "Finding" a wife seems pretty difficult these days unless it's straight out of high school or you're 35+ and 7 figure networth

Both of these are true. With the money you save from having no rent/mortgage, you should be able to scrape together the cash you need to start your business.

accept the house get a mortgage out on it, move renters in and start your own business from the capital you gained!

Buy the fucking house, you retarded NEET fuck

my net worth is around $30k i could have a wife in 5 minutes.

Yeah, live in the worst fucking possible area or a trailer park. Real wise. Real fucking wise.

>listening to Buffet
Please die

>>>r9k

Let them buy you the house. Then you can have as many attempts at starting a business as you like while not worrying about mortgage payments.

If your parents are cool I would just take the house