Daily reminder not to let family members/friends/anyone but you use your cars

>5 months of my brother smoking weed and spitting out the window

Sick

>letting your pothead brother drive your car
>letting him smoke in the car
Pushover faggot

Call the cops on him

Smoking weed isn't illegal where we live

When people drive a car thats not theirs, they tend to floor it frequently (even when cold), brake hard, shifting into gear while rolling back, etc... That is damage that you won't see for months or years.

smoking and driving still is

Let me call the police and tell them I THINK my brother was driving while smoking weed weeks ago lol.

Fucking dumbass, Shut the fuck up.

Then make him clean it, faggot.

Don't get pissy because you're a pussy ass bitch

>Spitting out the window.
>Spitting at all unless sick af.
What the fuck I don't even.

Think about what your saying though....

1. Who the fuck would call the police on their own sibling

2. What is a cop supposed to do? A cop can't prove your driving while impaired unless they catch you doing it. That's wht idiots run home after they get into accidents drunk....Because the police can't prove you were drunk when it happened. You could have run home and pounded 5 beers.

What are you 15?

Pussy ass straight edge faggot, kys.

Fucking rat piece of shit.

True patricians wait until stopped at the light and open the door to spit. That's the class act.

>letting your brother destroy his brain
what are family for???

1) A real man would call

2) It's actually very easy to prove, especially considering the average pothead moron is unaware they reek of weed smoke. There's also field tests. Any cop worth his shit would bust your ass so super fast

What police state do you live in? I once had a cop roll up to see if I was in the midst of a drug deal, and I didn't realize my bowl had fallen into the footwell until he did. Searching and frisking later, he just gave up and left in annoyance because even though we were obviously about to engage in a significant drug deal (I had like a thousand in cash lol) there were no drugs beyond an ashed up bowl.

No It's not easy to prove. Call any police department you like and ask, If you THINK someone was driving your car impaired a week ago If they can arrest that person lol.

GTFO little kid

Let's not forget that OP was such a faggot that he let his pothead brother drive and smoke in his car

>having your brother arrested
just make the nigga buy a cleaning kit and clean your car so you're square again. When my sister bumped my car, I just confronted her about it and made her buy a touch up kit so I could fix it.

Not everyone lives in a nigger infested shithole where police don't give a shit

Wow you are such a shit bag

It was actually the white part of town, although not the nicest white part of town. It's just that the cop has better things to do than worry about a used bowl. Literally who cares. There's nothing of substance there on top of which they could pin possession of paraphernalia or want to waste time with like a fuckin hair test or something.

Driving under the influence is against the law faggot. Anywhere that cops actually do real police work, you would've been arrested and raped in jail by Jamal. Stop being a degenerate and fucking stay off the road if you're gonna smoke weed

That's the point foolio. He had real police work to do. There's nothing on my record beyond a few old speeding tickets, I wasn't obviously impaired (or even stoned at the time), and we had a calm, factual exchange about what it was and whether or not there would be anything else to be found, and that he was welcome to search through my possessions if he would like to. I even offered to pop the hood, though he declined.

You know, just wypipo things.

hello man of melanin

God damn you are stupid