Save up to buy your dream car

>save up to buy your dream car
>too scared to track/hoon/winter drive it because of its value
How do you win?

Stop being a scared pussy

You buy 2 of the same dream car, one to cruise around in and cherish, and the other to have fun in and not worry about ruining it.

If you plan to keep your car forever when you wont care about its resale value

>>too scared to track/hoon/winter drive it because of its value
Literally no one will ever find out unless its modded or looks beaten up

This is why you don't buy super expensive cars in the first place. You turn into one of those pussies that wants to drive slow as shit and baby your car because "much value"

not resale, the cost of a replacement

>yeah dude just drive something worth 8+ months salary for you at 9/10ths I'm sure nothing will happen

Then don't spend that much on a car. It's pretty simple

I originally wasn't willing to drive my car too hard besides straight line for the first week or two. It was such a nice car (45k) coming from a shitbox but the more you use it like its supposed to used the more you fall in love with the car.

by being competent in metalworking and auto repair and not giving a shit about resale

You're not a car enthusiast to begin with. Acceptance is a must for this.

You are a money enthusiast instead.

Keep money saved so if/when you fuck up you can fix it.

>wanting to track or hoon
What was your dream car that you could afford to buy it despite being only 17?

..if only a supercar killer that you could beat on existed for dirt chea-

>he says while posting Iketani
What did he mean by this?

>not wanting to have fun with your car
Fuck off gramps

>Tfw trying to sell current car to buy a c5z

C'mon some one needs to buy this thing already...

buy the dream car and then get a cheaper, kinda inferior version of it that you can drive without worrying about, i.e. buying an S2K and driving a miata on the side

>Not having a dream hoon car
I think my next not shit box will be either a z32 tuned like the Mid Night club cars or a sleeper turbo Cobalt

Only wealthy people have the luxury of not being money enthusiasts.

I'm buying an r32 gtr and I will daily it all season. Your insecurities won't stop me.

You know... I never looked at it that way.

Hmm... 8 months salary... that's a fair bit of coin for myself, but what if there was a good formula to go off of... actually. BRB. Gonna go make a thread.

Easy, 2 cars.

I got tired of daily driving my drift-mobile and having to work on it and drive my company vehicles, so I bought a daily while the drift car can be worked on and taken out whenever.

Daily drive until the warranty runs out and it's paid for, and the paint has flaws in every panel. Then it's not a big deal.