What happened to the norcal Veeky Forums meets?

what happened to the norcal Veeky Forums meets?

Other urls found in this thread:

timejob9.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They all crashed

can't drive at all

crashes constantly

SAD

with no survivors.

theyre still stuck in Bay Area traffic.

the guy who was at the center of the meets moved to arizona

without him everyone else went their separate ways after the seven-crash mt hamilton meet, that meet was sort of the last straw

I think u are thinking of SoCal

seven crash?

>norcal meets are dead
>socal meets are gay and autistic

Make one you faggot

Plan a Meet.

Post Map map with check points.

no im not
the last mt hamilton meet had two toyobarus crash (the black one and the orange one both went off near lick obs), golfguy took off a civic's side mirror and sideswiped, and there was a three-car bumper to bumper hit at a stoplight

seven out of thirteen cars at the meet had a crash

literally over 50%

>Night wave and brit o stronger than ever

This and they sort of go on hiatus during the winter because pretty much all of the touges in norcal get lots of snow and they aren't cool enough to touge in the snow.

mr cummy

>tfw you never bothered to head up and meet up with the faggots
oh well i guess driving solo's fun too

it doesn't snow in the bay area, user.

It does in the mountains, dipshit.

to be fair, a lot of the n/o/rcal guys were genuinely norcal and not us bay area faggots

Not like you'd show up anyways

We're um... having some problems right now.

We just had one a month ago.

They seriously all crashed or got too scared from the crashes and became normal people. After the meet where 3 cars got crushed, shit just wasn't the same. Dakibro disappeared, like, completely, vw's wife left him and he got sent back to Poland, grey brz lost his daily and got fired from his job because he couldn't make it to work. Bluebrzfag got deported to Arizona, cvpi moved back to texas, mr2 moved away, neonnig had to sell his is350 to make the child support payments and rent, marauder got deported, s2k actually died at an unrelated crash, and camry and the other guys aren't enough to keep the group together so it all fell apart. Maybe some day a new group can revitalize norcal and not make the same mistakes we did.

The one who drives that weeb'd out s2k died in car crash?

you read through all that crap and seriously thought any of it was real?

I don't know you online personalities, it's not unheard of that many have crashed at these meets being reckless faggots

Yeah. It's fucked up, he was a good friend. He was taking his mom to work because she sprained her ankle and couldn't use the throttle properly and a truck ran a red light and his the driver's side of their family civic and he died in the hospital from severe brain damage

Fuck california
Glad you morons crashed yourselves into losing interest forever
Lets hope Socall follows suit

:^)

Guess they won't let you take the bus into the mountains, huh?

rofl you americunts are hilarious

kek

F

>Veeky Forums safety cage meet: 50% of attendees crash in traffic or low speed cornering
>Veeky Forums crotch rocket meet: Literally zero crashes, people riding 100hp death missiles wearing nothing but helmet and briefs

How can we get on /dbt/'s level?

Why would anyone want to be /dbt/?

Dbt fucking blows, man. One of the worst generals on Veeky Forums.

They take all the time they save by not thinking before they post and dedicate it to going fast.

All these cagers jealous of the boipussy in dbt

:'(

it's an accurate portrait of serious bikers. having ADHD or autism is a prerequisite for riding a motorcycle for more than just sunny weekends.

most autistic people i have known didn't like commuting by car for some reason, but they say motorcycles and bicycles feel "right" to them. probably some shit to do with sensory overload, physically what you experience on two wheels is closer to what you experience jogging and walking than what you experience driving.

if you doubt this just watch any motovlog.

bikers = autists

>bikers = autists
can't deny the facts and i'm a ex dbt autist

yeah seven guys crashed at neons place, homosex and everything
it was pretty gay
the fat men left because it was too awkward

Please don’t let this be true. The coolest guy among you not being alive anymore would really suck beyond words

He was cremated

s/o/cal on the other hand meets every week with about a dozen regular members. We have had our fair share of minor crashes (myself included, RIP front bumper) and both rotary fags crashed pretty bad but other than that it's pretty chill.

Nobody has died or gotten hurt, and we're planning to get more involved on the track or perhaps have a LeMons car down the road.... whenever everyone stops being so poor lol.

As for us being turbo autists, that's pretty much 100% true. We have a reputation for making normies crash at our meet spot and are generally pretty retarded about everything. Y'all should drop by for a meet, its great fun.

>inb4 one less rotard lol

most of us were at his funeral

I might drop by once I upgrade my whip, I live in OC.

No need to upgrade just drop by, bants and good times are always had. Driving is only a half of the meet if even that.

Well said.

Those aren't WAT meets. They aren't Veeky Forums

>rotary bullying
D E L E T

I'm down in Torrance and would love to come but im not sure how old you Veeky Forumstists are and if you coudl withstand my thick brown accent

Theres that fucking ridgeline faggot shill

>if you doubt this just watch any motovlog.
damn youre right

19-28 is the average. Weve had older people come and weve told underage b@ to never come back to a meet. Aslong as you are an Veeky Forumstist you will fit right in

>19-28

i doubt anyone at the meet i went to was older than 23 at the oldest

when's the next one?

>dose big guy doubles

>i doubt anyone at the meet i went to was older than 23 at the oldest

Most of the regulars are 22-26

rip bugeye
is that an amazon in the background

That s2k in the front is nice desu
Want one like that

>actually wanting to meet people from here
Nah I'd rather not come face to face with smelly autistic Trump supporters and their shitboxes thanks.

I fought in the IDF and drive an S2000

Nobody actually supports him, it's all memeing.

and how dare you call me smelly

yfw he is right.

And? Israel is a fascist state

I fought the IDF and drive a Hilux.

They're garbage, they literally crashed

Nice try but we live forever.

>be biking
>meet some fagg/o/t at the grocery store
>he parked next to me
>recognize his anime keychain
>he's on a really shitty honda sportbike that looks like it's been crashed about fifty times
>claims it was the previous owner yeah right
>we talk about anime
>about ten awkward minutes later he says he has to be home because he ordered a pizza, recommends the dominoes app, and pops a really shitty wheelie on his way out
>see him around later that week on a nicer bike
>same shitty gear though
>he passes me and does another really shitty wheelie

Never again.

Speak for yourself, you communist faggot. I bet you think traps aren't gay, either.

I hope to christ I never meet any of you cunts

idk, I have genuine assburgers and I like riding and driving.

both are different, but I enjoy flying in a straight line on my bike and cornering and feelin da Gs in a car.

Its mainly the asains that are the older ones so you probably wouldn't be able to tell.

Check the /SCG/ for meet times and locations. Next one is tomorrow in OC

I'm up in school at SB, but I'm graduated after this quarter wraps up in mid-December, and that's when I'm getting my new whip, so the timing works out perfectly to hit the touge in the winter.

>ITT: we ignore the fact that the entire redding meet was kidnapped by trimmigrants to make BHO
brave souls all

who were the asians at the meet

it was the one black dude who is like 18 at most and some white guys

We have never had a nigger at our meets. At least not yet. Plenty of Asians, Gman, Borg, Han aka the most dangerous man alive,

the 6'9" basketball american that drives a lexus?

Nobody in S/o/Cal matches that description. The only Lexus we have is driven by a white manlet.

The black dude in a camero comes to meets

Slavs aren’t white

We had an AfroAmerican in a super modded out Mustang come once but thats the only one I can remember.

I'm the darkest one there

Tfw nigger

The basketball american isn't even the darkest guy there. He's outblacked by the mexicans and shit-tier slopes, gooks, and panfaces and outnigged by the geriatric gook in the RSX

Why would anyone ever want to meet people from this site?

I would only want to meet people on this site if they were from /o

>an Asian organizes s/o/cal meets
No wonder you guys crash so much

Died

autism happened

Ramen Rider Calvin Wan, I need to know about your FD

who's excited for n/o/rcal the next generation in a couple years

thats socal fag

i was talking about norcal

i dont think any of the regulars are darker than lexus man

Can confirm, Neon is one of the whitest bois at the meets.

>anime
>boring meme cars

yeah no thanks m8

Who are you

What I heard about S2K is SWAT came into his house, disrespected his whole family because somebody narc'd him out! And you know what? he thinks it was you!

he's superficially dark but white af on the inside

There's two sides to every man.

he's like Tom DuBois. Mild-mannered lightskin brotha, but capable of total niggadry only seen on worldstar
He's also afraid of being anally raped

My Uncle Henry recently got an almost new gold Audi RS 5 Convertible just by some part time working online at home...
see it here=====>>>>>>>>>>>timejob9.com/

BEGONE THOT