Pictured: the best investment of 2017...

Pictured: the best investment of 2017. It's like you don't even want to take the financial warp zone into six and seven figures user. Read the business proposal at rarepepe.party and tell me I'm wrong.

This is a first for our entire species and cucks are still lining up to give Vitalik their lunch money.

If you want to be a citizen of Kekistan, you need you acquire your PEPEPASSPORT. Coming this Friday.

can someone help a niggga out?

1NNKqu1JAw7zv8QXZLzLcKz7b8gPSrbvjb

To all the newcomers, a friendly explanation.

With the latest scientific advances in Blockchain technology, our scientists have put Rare Pepes onto the Blockchain, making them truly rare. Each Rare Pepe you see here exists like how a Bitcoin exists, with a limited amount ever produced. People trade, buy, and sell their RarePepes on a daily basis as a truly fantastic commodity.

PEPECASH is the liquid medium of the PepeSphere, allowing you to buy/sell your Rares with ease. PEPEPASSPORT is your ticket to the promised land of Kekistan.

Browse the Rare Pepes at rarepepedirectory.com and buy your PEPECASH at tuxexchange.com to get started. Any questions?

What is your favorite rarepepe (besides pepecash and rarepepeprty)?

Sent you a rare.

I made a wallet.. Can somebody send me something dank? 18JJnd3Enx3jhTpv8mTuuFCSjvhCWwJVu8

TRUMPRARE

PEPETINDER sent.

This is some real heavy stuff man

19fN8is26rhCKvi78SbkGesMjj9Wsks2G6

May Kek be with you. thanks!

SHREKPEPE sent. Shadilay brother, spread the Good News.

anyone spare some rare pepes?

1PdXSCnKGavU5S6Ji6wFAL1k3fMGmdafQp

Here u go cucks

>1PdXSCnKGavU5S6Ji6wFAL1k3fMGmdafQp

PEPETINDER sent.

heres another one,

also if people are feeling generous

19u1TwwdWWTnqrGKqTteg1AAAJvt4DvjSW

thanks bruh!

Doesn't work.

then another user was faster then u

K K
P E P E
K E K K
P
K E K

PLZ

148N1qjajX3aoLDCi8m4mqyiQ7ZT63JaCB

K
P E P E
K EK
P
E

Let's try the frog meme coin

1Ly8JNrRzg6hVbBUSBuf9CBrMkiUzRNsKA

omg thank you so much

I mean I love the idea of retaining to digital rare cards, but why did it had to be based off such a dumb, ugly, shit comedy-tier webseries? Pepe and friends was terrible.

Why don't you instead based it on real frogs? They're not copyrighted, unlike Pepe.

Still I hate the fact that I saw the idea here on Veeky Forums since October and I didn't get in. How much will it cost me to get a satoshi nakamoto pepecard now or any first edition cards before January?

15CnP1ZMP6fajrQ9VL4tSz8EF25PkK9mpr

Lol this is so stupid

Are there any exchanges where can I short this?

I'll make a SHORTRAREPEPE for you

I thought as a joke I'd make a few bucks getting 3 cards submitted, but I've made over $200, pretty ridiculous

so of course I've been spreading the love and have been buying pepes myself

1ytBXwj6mF6mcAq3iaMMEqsejrhqzPJ1q
I will accept a gift of any rare Pepe ;)

B-bruh...sorry to bother you, but can you spare some dank?

1hhMEkdhvLmn64aMnYq35smXvt3vk9xkA

PEPETINDER incoming

Hi, I'm a huge pepe frog enthusiast . I helped spread the green little bugger form day one but sadly I don't own any pepe cash right now. Pls help a brother out.

1LRv9AfnKJ68eCtSSucS1TrQJ9uZacgKVr

I finally took the plunge and got a wallet, can someone gift me rare pepes so I can buy a mansion with frogs?

1DP9whUHb9wENLUmbaGB4ffjFrRn22iTKr

When will it be on yobit?

I just wanna play with the big boys

1E3ureqVRtTriUJSkiT5WVhxUE5pVEVVyK

>tfw zero rare KEKs

194fBTA9XvYFYqWe5SqhvsJrrzFQQ7179P

Sometime in April

sauce?

I have joined in submission to the pepe overlords.

1FAeKqu2gD5zJ18ibFjcyAfVCTdmV1CSqd