I purposefully modified my daily use car/bike to be loud as fuck!

>I purposefully modified my daily use car/bike to be loud as fuck!

This should be a crime

I'm sorry you hate fun and throttle response.

Now go.

I’m not sorry I like my hearing

I agree with ridiculous fartcannons, but with a proper resonator system, an aftermarket exhaust removes a bottleneck for higher-hp builds, isn't all that loud, yet will sound good and increase the "visibility" of a small sports car in today's sea of crossovers. Just get high-flow mufflers.

Relevant, this just went past a C63 AMG and drowned it out. Fartcannons are a shitty meme.

People with fartcannons are just compensating for their shitty engines. They'll never understand how incredible it is to hear the sound of a powerful engine rather than BBBRRRRRRTTTFFFFFPPPPPP

It is where I live and thank fuck for it

My favorite is when I hear small sub-300cc motorcycles rolling around without their stock muffler.

I don't get who it appeals but an unmuffled/aftermarket pipe ninja 250r sounds about as appealing as a mexican with a weedwacker

>stock standard shit piece v8 with blowby on two cylinders
>have a fucked exhaust
>everyone thinks I have a heavily worked beast
Stay mad

This brings up an important question, is there such a thing as a bad sounding V8?

LS but it still sounds better than any 4 or 6 shitbox desu

>mfw have a fart can on my 4 banger daily but also a straight piped v8

mfw i bought my car with a resonator where the cat should be and a 3.5'' home depot pipe tack welded on for an exhaust tip

>I purposefully modified my daily use car/bike to be loud as fuck!
Someone did that in my HOA (homeowner assocation) community. Or rather, a regular guest of a homeowner visited and gunned that loud exhaust whenever he left. He must have thought it was funny to do that. Homeowners are fully responsible for all actions of their guests, thus that loud exhaust was treated as if the homeowner did it.

The home owner refused to prevent that guest from visiting. So a lawyer letter was sent to warn him to read and follow the rules. No threats are made. Nice simple letter.

The guest came back. The HOA was ready and immediately called the tow truck and the car was towed with the police watching. In my state, it is illegal for anyone to prevent a legal tow and that includes the car owner too. Problem solved.

what is best-sounding nip v8?

that sounds dystopian, i hate HOA shittiness

but it also sounds like the dude with the fart can was being an ass

i dont know whats worse

>being proud of living in a fucking nazi hoa

DOUBLE KEK NIGGA

>get a dudes car towed when he knows where you live
This sounds like a shit idea desuu~~

honestly thinking about it, yeah

i dont fuck with my neighbors shit, thats how it is in my neighborhood

i have a neighbor that drives like a mad cunt out of his driveway, every weekday at 5am and you can hear the turbo whistle inside my house, but i never complained

another one of my neighbors uses an angle grinder regularly in the early morning, its loud as fuck and i also never complained

i can understand HOA for some things, like community maintenance, but not whenever it does a disservice to someone

>mfw straght piped 2-smoke (after reso of course)
>mfw head hurts when not using earplugs

There's no way that's legal, the guest wouldn't have signed onto the same contract as the homeowner and as such they wouldn't have authority over them plus he's driving on a fucking public road, there'd be no way to confirm the guy's a guest of the homeowner, it would be like if a private citizen stopped a guy on he street and towed his car for having a loud exhaust, I could see fining the homeowner but there's no way they could legally tow the guys car.

Man, If that happened to me as soon as I got my car back I'd intentionally drive around at absurd hours in front of the HOA leaders house, although that presumes that it's a public road and that said exhaust modification is legal.

>he's driving on a fucking public road
NO, do not confuse us with your "Block Watch" type neighborhood. This is a true HOA community with security gate, cameras, and no trespassing signage. The streets are not open to the public and require permission or it is trespassing. Everything is private property including the sidewalks and streets.

>there'd be no way to confirm the guy's a guest of the homeowner,
He visits the homeowner. That is enough right there. People also recorded video to link the homeowner.

>get a dudes car towed when he knows where you live
You mean that guy will burn down the whole neighborhood in a rage? Sure, more and more people are getting that way, and that is why HOA are needed because these violent people prevent witnesses. It's the same with other types of crime where the criminal violently suppresses witnesses successfully because people are not organized against those criminals. Your comments further justify the need for things like the HOA to pacify crime and vandalism. We are the peaceful oasis. The city government and police know that and support us when we call for them.

Loud pipes save lives

The 2UR-GSE sounds alright.

kek

What a dystopian nightmare you live in

>Look at that riff-raff! Their side of the boat is sinking, ha ha ha!
As an outsider looking in, America is the most backwards, stupid, willfully ignorant society in the annals of history. Good work.

Yeah ok considering he's on a private road it's
slightly less shitty and probably legal, but I wouldn't call it a HOA though, something like a Gated Community would be a more accurate representation, HOA usually implies the more bullshit overzealous neighborhood watch type of thing, whereas once you start throwing in gates and coordinated security that's on a whole other level.