Faster than the corvette

>faster than the corvette
>cheaper than a Porsche
>reliable
Is the GTR the greatest budget supercar in existence?

>reliable

ja, no. don't get me wrong jap cars are on average 5 times more reliable than kraut ones, but the GTR is not reliable

porsche is not either despite all the shilling

forgot pic

>bmw
>reliable

well I'm a retard, here's the context
that's the opposite m8 sorry for the confusion

porsche is reliable af, but if something goes wrong ever, you are fucked

>abused and heavily modified by all owners
>unreliable

wrong on both accounts, they're extremely fickle and unreliable, especially the cayenne

not that expensive to maintain tho desu

and no I don't care that some youtuber retards launched it 20 times without it catching on fire, it's still not reliable and never will be ever again (mebe the aircooled ones were but idk)
all cars get abused desu. you want a semi reliable high end sportscar/supercar viper probably comes closest to your needs due to it's simplicity

>not that expensive to maintain tho
It cost my dad $7000+ labor to replace the dual mass flywheel on his 911 in the early 2000's. 93' 964 Turbo.

well the pic I posted are 2004-2017 models

Ok.. right..

Im not a mechanic..

But usually as long as you wear in parts properly..

Drive it like you paid for it rather than stole it from some poor sap.

They tend to be ok..

Who the fk wants to live like that though?

35k used is a bargain.

kek I knew it when I saw m5 and Maserati on top.

yeah I'm not denying OPs claim, they're the best bang for your buck by far

Well..

Thanks for missing the point of my post.

..for anyone who buys new.

Look after your sht.. it will last longer.

cheaper than a porsche
$180,000 base price.
huh?

It cost almost if not just as much as the faster GT2 RS if you want one that is faster than the Z06 and more than the faster ACR Viper and the ZL1 1LE undercuts it in price by quite a lot while getting close to it in performance so.. gonna have to disagree.

wrong

Faster than a rwd truck engine manual cleetus car and a german precision, track ready Porsche gt3 rs.

*Base price of a nismo is $180,000 and you must deliver your car to Japan to put on the N-AttackĀ® Package which will cost an additional $52,000. Car must also be on slicks.

Guy come into our speed shop. He's looking for info on the ctsv. Said he sold his gtr because it was boring and slow.

He got a ctsv, sold it and got a viper.

>tfw want a ctsv or viper but europoor

I knew something was off when I saw germans but especially a fucking maserati

i dont even know what car this is

>faster than the corvette

Jesus christ GTR fags still think this?

Nigger what the fuck is wrong with the way you type? I used to think reddit typing was retarded but this shit is fucking retarded.
>shit my pants.....
>
>I love
>
>to space my shit.....

Ay..

I can write just like the next guy, just so you know. I remember when i first brought my civic, the forums said it had a weak clutch but it was really only due to the immense torque it has.
So, nearly 100k miles later and no clutch slip and the turbo spools beautifully..

All because i drive very slowly and sensibly.

The end.

what site is this?

>faster then corvette
>over twice the price of the corvette

As only the nismo package is faster then the z06 corvette, the nismo is used as the price, which is $176,000 MSRP

It's just weird that

People actually want

Their sentences

To be part of

A single paragraph

Instead of spacing out

Every phrase

Like a fucking retard

hehe

If you can't write more then one sentence per paragraph for the topic at hand, then you're probably shitposting, or from reddit.

>Higher reliability rating means it's less reliable
Fucking britbongs.

get an e39 m5

Only if you're a fag and can't drive. Have fun after 5 laps at pace when your brakes fail and your tcs and awd don't bail you out one last time.

I'm unimpressed by some gay ass turn the wheel and mash the gas vehicles that people laud as the end all be all of mid tier performance.

I like them, but be honest, it is a soulless pig fat v6 street car.

Why did you bump this terrible thread?

>im poor

The Vette is cheaper and faster where it matters... The highway to the country club.
Where's the GTR's with 700k miles?