Redpill me on credit cards, Veeky Forums

Redpill me on credit cards, Veeky Forums

Are these a useful financial tool, or is it sneaky jewry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A47e1oxBYlU
youtube.com/watch?v=AqernIAhCNA
youtube.com/watch?v=VuvNDPjFXVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>0% APR for at least a year
>can pay off as little or as much as you want till then
>gives financial leeway
>get tiny amount of reward shekels
>proves your trustworthy to the powers that be

Useful tool. Just don't do it for the good goy points like a faggot.

Other than good goy points or an emergency, is there really a difference than using just a debit?

2-10% cheaper purchases.

Depends on the card.

I'm assuming this is a card with cashback?

Yes it is jewy bs, but it's the way the world works nowadays and you have to have credit to get assets; cars, houses, land, etc. Make your credit work for you... don't work for credit. That's where people fuck up.
Get a $500 limit card. Whenever you're approved to use it, spend $25 on gas. Pay that off within the week. You'll start with about a 688 score that way. Use it about 1-2 times a month for gas and small purchases. Pay it off within the week you use it and you'll get about 3^pts every month. Once you hit 700, get a $1000 limit card, then you can use it a bit more without using alot of % of your credit allowance. Just build from there. Also, research different aspects of credit that affect it, so you know what to avoid and what's ok. A business simply checking your credit can drop it substantially if your history isn't long.

Got a sapphire for airline reward points. Combined with basic spending, new appliances for my house, and business expenses I got 50,000+ points to travel to Texas. I paid everything off on time so I got a couple round trip plane tickets out of the card.

Get a good rewards card, as long as you aren't a retard and remember to pay the balance off each month you won't get charged interest and can make literally hundreds of dollars just using it. I got $900 in reward points by using the card to pay for bills and large purchases using citi double cash

my credit score is 821.
beat that.

So theoretically:

Say I get a cashback card, and then using it I invest a thousand every month. Then I use my cashback to throw even more money into my investments. Why would this not work?

I have a Cap One mastercard with $6750 limit and a Visa with a $2500 limit. I eventually plan to get a AMEX with flyer miles. 95% of my purchases are through my cards. I pay them off completely at the end of the month. My cap one started off at $700, which was my first card and my visa started at $500. It's now been about 2 years and my credit has been rising each month. I still have a car to pay off and some inquires but once that's settled, I believe my credit will start to get real sexy.

As long as you keep up with the payments each billing cycle, there is no real reason not to build credit through credit cards.

What's the best credit card for a college student with a minimum wage part time job?

Is there a way to increase credit quickly so it doesn't become a liability and i get dumped in debt?

Chase Freedom Unlimited. $150 Cash back if you spend $500 in the first 90 days then 1.5% cashback. 0% APR for 15 months I believe.

what's the APR after 15 months?

A student card from capital one will give you $500 limit that goes up pretty damn fast if you keep up with the payments. DO NOT use credit cards as """"free money""""". A good rule is, if you can't pay for it with your own cash, you can't afford it with credit either. Only spend what you can pay back at the end of each billing cycle.

21-25% I think. Should easily get a 1k limit with a job.

>Use card that gives 2% cash back
>Fill it up
>Refund everything
>Repeat until rich

If you ever had a credit card before you would know that they also adjust points/cash back when you return something.

>open LLC
>get card through LLC
>Sell items from Ebay on Amazon for $1 more
>Buy them from Ebay with credit card and ship them
>Repeat until rich

>give away 10% of your sale to ebay/amazon from merchant fees

>count it as a loss
>get profits and tax refunds
>get richer

>get credit card with 5% cash back for gas
>fill up portable gas tank
>drive to a state with expensive gas
>sell gas
>repeat until rich

I just did this. When do I get the $150?

I fucking love it when people say.. :"I got this CC just for emergencies".... then proceeds to max it out on bullshit.

maybe if you got an electric vehicle like a chevy volt that might work.

So this is what you neets do all day?
Think of ways to scam people that'll ultimately get you caught?

I'm working on mine, so I'm not sure. I'd assume a direct deposit at the end of the billing cycle.

heres dare I say a quick rundown
youtube.com/watch?v=A47e1oxBYlU
youtube.com/watch?v=AqernIAhCNA
youtube.com/watch?v=VuvNDPjFXVs

Because theoretically you'd have to pay those thousands off before any interest accrued

I got my first credit card around Christmas. I'm 19. My credit is now 699. Is that pretty alright for my age?

Just got approved for this. How fucked am I?

If you are a shut in who doesn't travel, Fucked.

What's with the blatant anti-semitism? You can use a credit card that gives flyer miles, use it to pay your bills, pay it off at the end of the month (because you know how to budget your money like a rational human being), and you get the perk of free flights.

It boosts your credit score, which is critical to securing low-rate financing. Not only that, but your boss will judge you off of the score he/she received from your credit report. Do you think a low credit score from having undeveloped credit will bode well whenever it comes time for you to ask for that promotion?

>your boss will judge you off of the score he/she received from your credit report
no way in hell he can see that

>credit card
>posts a charge card

What's wrong with "anti-semetism" cuckboy

fuck off kike

Really it has no merit when it comes to discussing the benefits of a credit card for one's financial well being.

Just because you two niggers can't handle the responsibility of a credit card you resort to your baser instincts because you can't fathom that someone is capable of doing just that. It insults your "intelligence" and you just chimp out. Go back to your safe space on /pol/ and leave the finance talk to the adults ok? You'll be less triggered that way.

It has a lot of merit when talking about credit. Credit -> interest -> jews

We'll be done chimping put when jews are exterminated

This is a finance board; Take your talking points back to /pol/. I hear it's a cool place to be a kid.

Gassing kikes is finance related. Stay mad

I think your mother said it's time to get off the computer, your tendies are ready. Don't lose out on your good boy points.

>being this ass blasted

>unironically being an edgelord

I'm not mad, you're just giving shitty financial advice. It's ok to be wrong sometimes child.

There's literally nothing wrong with gassing jews. That's the best financial advice with the highest ROI that you'd get here