What does Veeky Forums think of my new ride? Just got it delivered on Tuesday, and runs really good for it's age

What does Veeky Forums think of my new ride? Just got it delivered on Tuesday, and runs really good for it's age.

From the rear.

I want to convert the 354 poly it has into a true hemi once I get my 61 finished.

Keep your prehensile appendages off of that car.

HMMMMMMMMM

Relax, that's all I really want to do to it. I'd be keeping the original parts anyways so if I ever want to sell it, it can still be returned to stock.

I would much rather have a DeSoto but I couldn't say no to the price I paid for the Chrysler! They're almost the same car anyways, but the trim on the DeSoto is way cooler. Engine bay. First thing I'm doing is getting a stock air cleaner for it to get rid of the chrome aftermarket.

By the way, is that yours? Looks pretty solid.

>What does Veeky Forums think

its pigfat and disgusting to look at

>get rid of the chrome aftermarket
Good idea. I hope you told the seller that it was gay.

>t. millennial

next you'll tell me how much more beautiful and elegant your prius is

why yes a Prius is aesthetically preferable to that gaudy trashbarge on land

Fucking beautiful

Why the fuck are you here?

I'm sorry, did I accidentally trigger you with the massive carbon footprint this car creates? Or was it because it was a luxury car back in the day driven by '1%-ers?'

The seller didn't put it on there, he just never got around to changing it. I guess the guy really wanted a 57 New Yorker because it was the same car he had back in the 60's. He got the Windsor because it was similar, only to find find a New Yorker shortly thereafter. The guy was loaded, and he had like four fully restored classics and a hot rod. Even his wife had a couple restored cars too. All that in addition to their huge house and normal cars.

not everyone has to have shit taste on Veeky Forums

thats where I come in to aid an attempt to bring up the average level of taste

its hard to bring up given what Im surrounded by but I try

lol American luxury has always been a joke

go figure the owner of one now is a massive tryhard tool

>18096740
How delusional can one person be holy shit lmao

>How delusional can one person be holy shit lmao

this delusional lol

>it was a luxury car back in the day driven by '1%-ers?'

>implying that "it was a luxury car back in the day driven by '1%-ers" was meant to be a carefully researched fact and not an informal jab at the tripfag's pretentious behaviour

Pretty sure that American luxury cars even back then were middle class cars already that sold on the argument of only being half the price of a Mercedes or Rolls Royce. I mean, enjoy it by all means, but please don't act like it's a world class product.

>implying this post isnt just damage control because you realize how retarded you look now

man I was happy leaving it at just the fact that I dont like it but knowing you think that thing is anywhere near top tier is hilarious

Looks nice but it would be a bit big and heavy for me.

When did I say it was a top tier car? It's obviously not.

That's an understatement.

>Or was it because it was a luxury car back in the day driven by '1%-ers?'

Ok. It looks really, really nice

Did you not read this post? Oh wait, you did.

Congratulations buying a car you'll love. Enjoy having it destroyed in 10 years when the government bans ICE

They'll have to catch him first, and with that 20 gallon tank he's got over 300 miles of range.

All the self driving cars form a barrier around him, boxing the thing in, then slowing to a halt. Car is crushed by Hillary 2.0 as his eyelids are taped open. Meanwhile a Muslim impregnates his wife and daughter, fulfilling the monthly quota.

have fun dying when you get hit.

Don't listen to anyone in this thread op, you have a really nice car there my man. And good for you for not having painted some god awful color like lime green.

>t. Barry White

Get the fuck off my board.