Are there any manual trucks being made by any automobile manufacturers these days?

Are there any manual trucks being made by any automobile manufacturers these days?

I now chevy still has manuals i saw a manual 2015 Silverado on copart recently

You can buy almost all light trucks with manuals in the lower trim levels. I think Dodge still offers a manual option on Rams that have the Cummins.

Colorado 4x2 base model and the Taco do.

Chevy Colorado offers a manual. Good luck finding one though.

dodge, base colorado

The shitty Colorados with the 4cyl have them. You can get them on even high trim Tacomas, too. I think base level Nissans have them.

Ram 2500/3500s have them, too. If I could afford a $50k truck I'd be rolling in a Ram 3500 with a Cummins and a 6-speed.

Dodge with a Cummins deisel. I would fucking love one of those but I had no legitimate reason to buy a diesel truck.

I don't get the point of a manual in a modern truck. Your average pickup these days is basically a luxury sedan and you want it in manual? I can maybe see if you do a shitload of highway towing with a 3500 but other than that it just makes the truck harder to use.

I don't get the point of a manual in a modern sports car. Your average sports car these days is basically a luxury sedan and you want it in manual? I can maybe see if you do a shitload of racing but other than that it just makes the car harder to use.

Ram 2500 if you want a BIG TRUGGG

You mean luxury SUV without a third row

Is anyone still making trucks that are trucks? Big engine, can tow and haul, without all the luxury bullshit for the soccer moms that drives the price up?

I don't know about that. Modern trucks are designed to drive like a car. Same with SUV's.

Doesn't change the fact that they're still trucks

Uh yeah. It's called a base model with the bigger engine option and without any retarded options. You're going to have to live without some options unless you want to add 5 $800 option packs to get a piece of chrome somewhere.

>but other than that it just makes the truck harder to use.

Can you imagine that there are billions of nig-nogs, chinks and dune coons that get by fine with daily driving manuals, yet the superior American brain has problems with them?

America was driving manual model T's and shit while most of those people were still jerking off camels and horses and shit. Were just too lazy to use manuals when an automatic does the job better.

The list of things the European brain has problems with is vast so lets not go there ; )

>If I could afford a $50k truck I'd be rolling in a Ram 3500 with a Cummins and a 6-speed.
my niggas

>pic only sort of related

>needing a reason to buy what you love
Why?

I bought my true love. I haul shit in a diesel truck for a living, but what I truly want is to pass slow trucks on the freeway in my spare time.

i drive a 2014 manual tacoma as a work vehicle (i clean pools) and it hauls ass. i love to rape first gear

Toyota Tacoma.

I think they offer a 6 speed

If you want a real truck, Dodge.

If you want a small truck, Chevy, or all the imports I'm sure.

Toyota still makes manuals.

t. 5 speed tacoma owner

1/2

2/2

Automatics should be outlawed for creating even more complacent drivers and creating an environment where fags who can't drive are now all over the damn place.

>Any automobile manufacturers

A fucking ton

>Ford
>Isuzu
>Mistubishi
>Fuso
>Toyota
>Nissan
>Hino
>UD
>Chevrolet
>Mercedes
>ZNA
>JAC

>automatic does the job better

What exactly does a manual do better to the average construction or tradesman driving in city traffic all day and picking up shit besides being a inconvenience?

It's simpler, more durable, and easier to repair.

$1000 over a span of 100000+ miles isn't going to matter to a professional, the hassle of the manual in traffic would to them.

>the hassle of the manual in traffic
I don't understand this in the first place. All it means is you can't be on your phone or eat a hamburger while driving. You don't need 3 legs and 4 hands to drive manual in traffic.

Also with a manual you get:
>More precise control over what the vehicle is doing
>Smoother ride
I took a brand new F150 for a test drive the other day and the immediate thoughts I had were "I would have shifted 500rpm sooner" and "these shifts aren't smooth". I'd take manual any day.

Yes, I have lived in the city and commuted through city traffic in a manual. In a mountainous region, no less.

>tradesmen
>construction workers
>not being on the phone or eat a hamburger while driving.

I can be on a phone and eating while driving a manual through a mountain pass or a city with dense traffic. So can everyone else I know.

No you didn't. Only canyon Colorado have a stick. No Sierra sticks.

>real truck
>dodge
Pick one

Jeep still makes manuals, if you'd consider that a "truck"
If not, they'll be making a pickup based on the Wrangler next year and I'm sure they'll include a manual option with those as well

I'd argue to argue but it was a dodge 3500 that went into limp mode on me while trying to merge with a mommy missle in tow from the left lane, while traffic was going 80mph. Honestly though I was gonna get slamed from behind by a car going 50-60mph faster than me. Never drove that pos again.

>small truck
Sorry, that died with the domestication of trucks. And safety regulations requiring every car to be about twice as big on the outside and half as big on the inside.

>true love is a piece of shit Chrysler car

oh god, you're automotively homosexual

B A S I C
A
S
I
C

>eskridgechevrolet.com/dealer/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/2015-silverado-1500-owners-manual.pdf
Read this.

>reddit spacing
kys

>can't eat a hamburger while driving
oh user... you can though

This and more.
>Gaz
>Tata
>Varg
>Kia
>Maruti
>Mazda
>Subaru
>Fiat

>Starts to merge
>Engine cuts
>Rather than pulling into the shouler or any where else on the way he keeps merging

While the vehicle may be junk, I believe you are part of the problem.

>Hyundai
>Daihatsu
>Iveco
>Scania
>Volvo
>Freightliner
>Sterling
>DAF
>Renault
>Kenworth
>Suzuki

I think at this point it is probably easier to list manufacturers that don't make manual trucks

It was a tow truck and I was more focused not being hit. Once I knew it was fuckered I was trying to get to the right (which the dumb cunt who left her minivan there shoudl have done to begin with), and no one would let me.

Also I'd never experienced limp mode before that because I don't drive shit dodges so didn't realize thats what it was at the time until I called my boss.

How many cars do Kenworth, Stirling and Freightliner make?

Trucks and full sized vans (eg Sprinters)