If you could change 1 (realistic) thing about a car, what would you change?

If you could change 1 (realistic) thing about a car, what would you change?

The person driving it.

prelude being rwd

>NA-Miata
>reduce sieze by 20% in each direction
>therefore reduce weight to roughly 550 kg
>550 kg miat still has 131 hp
>550 kg miat still handles like a miat
>550 kg miat now has 0,23 hp/kg
>miat is now manlet only
>used miats are noe cheap as fuck

That it wouldn't involve the word "scat". I love the car, love the logo, hate the fucking name. Scat Pack. What a literal shit name for a great car.

manual swap.

>ND MX-5
>13b-REW tarbo otion

I wouldn't mind the Saturn Ion Redline being rwd

I'd make the new Challenger the size of the 70 Challenger

13b rotor mr2

IS350 needs a manual transmission, badly.

Modern Mazdas need turbos

>Modern Mazdas need turbos
14:1 compression and tarbos don´t exactly work all that great with consumer grade gas...

Bring back Recaros

Fitting a new seat is easy, swapping a 13b street legal not exactly...

toyobaru with a turbo i4, I know there are lexus cars with them so it's not like toyota doesn't have the capacity

>toyobaru with a turbo i4
Why not tarbo boxer?

I would fix the GT86 interior as follows:
1: The dead pedal is currently glued to the carpet which is glued to the body. Fuck that. Bolt that shit on so it can take some weight.
2: The shitty metal-flake paint on the shift-knob, steering wheel bottom arm, the centre console's drive-mode buttons and the door-handle accents rubs off after a while, which is especially stupid for the door handles and the shift knob because you touch those constantly. Replace that shitty paint with the sleek, fake-chrome finish on the door-openers which doesn't come off and looks nicer anyway. Or just make it black.
3: having two speedos is ridiculous. Replace the smaller one with something more useful, like oil temperature.
4: The button for the fog lamps should not be next to the trunk release, which is next to the instrument lights dinner switch. All three of these are hidden from view by the driver's left knee, and should be somewhere else. The trunk release in the centre dash panel so either person can get to it, the fog lights should be with the rest of the lamps on the steering column, and the dimmer switch can stay there because it doesn't need to fucked with after you set it the first time.
5: Why the hell is there a flimsy plastic dust cover over the USB and Aux ports? Get rid of that shit!
6: The hood release latch is a pain in the ass because you have to be outside the car, kneeling on the ground in order to reach it. Move it just under the spot where the fog lamps button used to be.
7: The release latch for the lock on the fuel cap is positioned perfectly and I wouldn't move it for any reward on earth or in heaven.
8: Most important of all, either the dead-pedal (and all the pedals for that matter) are 4 inches too far to the left (Or possibly, the driver seat is positioned a few degrees too far to the right) so when you sit in this thing for 5 hours on a highway, the pressure of the otherwise comfy bucket pressing into the outside underside of your left leg becomes a pain.

>IS350
>Put in an engine that isn't over 10 years old

easier service, probably cheaper to produce as well

>GT86
>give it 30 more horsepower stock

Actualy you could fix most of that yourself pretty cheap.

So more agressive cams and more rpm?

2L turbo and not the 1.6 turbo

>toybaru
>shrink 10%
>keep engine
Power to weight ratio should,´t be a problem anymore...

Normal wiring

The dead-pedal and paint are pretty simple. I'm sure I could rotate the driver seat with little issue, and I could just cut off the dust-cover for the line-in port, but moving buttons, switches, and the release for the hood and trunk would probably be a big job.
I'm not a DIY kinda guy, but the real reason I don't bother doing anything about it is I simply dislike modifications.

Make it undrivable for woman

Illiterate, stupid, and ESL. You're quite the catch; you must have to fend off ravenous women with a stick.

Just get rid of all govt regulated parts and safety features.

I ride a motorcycle so I'm comfortable dying in a 20 mph collision but damn it will most cars become rockets.

>13b
>3rotor
's called a 20b
4 is 26b

Electric cars don't look like faggot future vehicles, looking at you musk.

Fuck I wish they brought back boxy vehicles, also Fuck airbags, and all these life saving features and padding, the average normie life isn't worth saving.

>The trunk release in the centre dash panel so either person can get to it

Disagree, when I want to open the boot while outside I'm glad I don't have to go all the wayto the center console.

For the foglights I think they fixed that on the 2016 refresh

spot the gaffer

Forgot to say, the only thing I'd change on the GTRZ86 is a factory UEL header

Spot the newfag throwing out scapegoats. Suck a fat cock.

That they are always rust-free.

the fact it uses a fucking timing belt instead of a timing chain

Why? So your mom can't drive the car she bought you?

Inshallah

what's not normal about it?

i fuck around with them regularly and they are really simple

>3SGE
>3SGTE TRD version
>tried and tested engine
>already have the shit so you don't need to develop a new engine

fuck, they could have even used the 2ZZGE
or the 2ZZGZE

what the shit toyota
what the shit

Im just waiting for segway to make that jeep that it tried to sell to the army before they made those silly hover boards. The whole each wheel has its own motor thing makes alot of sense for four wheel drive.

The trials went fairly well, it's just that the army doesn't do alot of rock crawling.

Manual transmission

on every car i've owned with power windows... i just want a crank, at least on the driver door.

I don't think scat had the same meaning then as it did now

>Camry
>Make it RWD

It'd have a pretty massive impact on the industry overall. Plus cheap skids.

make it faster than the GTR

New camry look like a lexus so maybe it's possible

Well that's just unrealistic.

You can literally call your car a shitbox, what's not to like?