>next gen dorito is a range extender only in an electric car
will rotards finally admit it's over?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.com.au/motor-news/mazda-rx-vision-delayed-116080.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f-HfVhTh6jE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>getting your information from retards who cant into proper translations
okay

If these freaking nips only had the courage to do it already.
With a 3rotor wankel that car could be absolute god.

That looks like ass

drive.com.au/motor-news/mazda-rx-vision-delayed-116080.html

It's delayed, but not "over".

It'll be delayed to extinction, like Half Life 3

>RX-9 is the Half Life 3 of cars

huh

>Chinkamotoskyactive will write a blog post in 10 years about a 3 rotor twin turbo RX9 concept that could have been.

We all agree that RX-8 was an utter disappointment? Everyone knows RX-7 but no the 8.

What the FUCK.

WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU USE A DORITO AS RANGE EXTENDER?!

Engine autismos want that thing because of its characteristics. If it's just an extender, there's literally nothing of it getting down on the road and it's actually the e-motors you feel.

It's like the worst of both worlds. Doritos aren't known to be the most reliable, low service engines so what the fuck.
Just slap the usual cuck-3-pot behind the big battery and call it a day.

You look like ass

memeengines are most efficient at constant speeds are they not? probably work better as a range extender instead of a motor.

ass is good

that looks sexy as hell

>mfw mazda is going to nail the rotary and exit the petrol era with a bang

>mfw mazda is going to nail the rotary and exit the petrol era with a brap

Doritos are actually pretty good engines for going wide open all day in an indistrial generator type situation

whatever, I'll just wait a bit for them to show up in junkyards and i'll rip one out and throw it in my miat

They should make the dorito diesel on waste oil so you don't have to add oil for lubrication. That would be green, right?

Then just make a government regulation that exempts it from environmental regulations because it's so super duper green to run on waste oil.

Doritos are really damn tiny, both size- and weight-wise. afaik their last concept wih a single-rotor extender fits it in spare wheel well.

why doesn't mazda just sell their small rotary as a crate engine or something?
im sure people would be interested in putting it in other things like how small yamaha engines are used

youtube.com/watch?v=f-HfVhTh6jE

I don't give a flying fuck what powers that car, I just want it in my garage.

Can we at least get an RWD Mazda6?