What is that one car that you hate the most with a passion? Why?

What is that one car that you hate the most with a passion? Why?

all old subarus
all old korean cars
it's the owners man,they're all obnoxious pricks

>can't remember what last word is
Dammit my two semesters of Arabic have failed me.

>mildly irrational yet burning hatred
Honda CR-V and Pilot. I hate crossuvs and almost all SUVs in general, but those two for some reason known only to my subconscious I harbor a black, vile hatred for.

literal translation is 'the sweet/nice'
second half of the sentence doesn't make sense till you add ال to infidel

I hate these abominations. No need to give another reason other than it is hideous.

>that gen Kia Sephia
>Car Bomb: The Car

>Allah Akbar, you nice infidel
Am I at least in the ballpark then? Basically a swipe at the US' ayyy girl?

:^)

Anything honda or acura. I drive an unmodded 04 civic sedan and always cringe when I hear the usual weedwhacker. Especially the hatchback civics and integras.

They look like hearses.

All Subaru. Whoever owns one is statistically 100% an annoying shithead who thinks they know everything about cars and drive like an unsafe dirtbag.
Fuck I got all mad even typing this out

I love that front mount
It looks so out of place

New Ford GT,
pic related and the shitty engine is the why. basically all the pretentious behavior of an exotic with none of the good sounding engines of an exotic or the great aftermarket potential of America's V8s. just a slap in the face all around.

Fucking Kia Soels or whatever the fuck they are. Any Saturn. Any Pontiac that’s not a firebird or a GTO. Any Toyota, any Honda, and any Mazda. Basically every single Asian car.

Chrysler Intrepid. You go look at that thing and tell me there's a God.

10/10 lost

I've found that these slow turds are almost exclusively driven by morons

All of the FF "coupe"-s like Toyota Celica, Hyundai Coupe etc.

I don’t really like Audis they scream pretentious and rich homosexual coming thru.

yeah sort of
i think whoever made it intended it to be my sweet infidel instead of you sweet infidel

Where I live (Northern Leafland) they're purchased almost exclusively by younger, wealthy, black/immigrant men. Any other car can have anyone behind it, but Audis are always driven by black guys. I'm not upset by it or anything, I just don't understand how it appeals so much to the one demographic.

This is sinful, yeah, but I don't hate it. I wouldn't buy one, but they don't make me seethe with rage like some cars do.
Whoever keeps buying Merc and Porsche SUVs needs to stop. That shit is a cardinal sin of automotive design.

Part of being a good sleeper. That’s the one outward hint that this is not what it seems: 11.2 second 1/4 mile, 345hp/392tq, grandpa mobile and autocross slayer.

every. mustang. ever.

I want to kill every mustang owners.

All giant landbarge mommy mobile SUVs and anything like them with no actual offroad capability.

Mustangs are pretty bad. Especially non GT owners that think their V6 is as good as the V8.

For me? The PRIUS. Let me make it clear, I don't hate the car. Infact theyake great dailys because of the mpgs. But the driver's kill me. It's not even the cancerous hippie planet saving shit. It's the ridiculously slow driving that gets me. The ignorance that they are the only one important on the road.

Where did the Mustang driver touch you?

>
Every time I see one of these I see red

>aftermarket
No one is mowding a new Ford gt, the things basically a f1 car for people who like parking cats and never using them.

How do you park a cat and never use it?

DESU nii

Any japanese sport sedans. Theyre so touchy and uncomfortable, made me appreciated my obnoxioualy large mini truck a lot more

Its a main in the ass to work on as well. Even the turbo charged models are slow.

Probably S-10 blazers and Audi/VW anything.

Blazers drive ride and run like shit. The front suspension and steering linkage are garbage(all IFS GM trucks are though) the 4.3 is a decent engine but other than that the whole vehicle is junk.

Audis and VW run and drive like a dream when they actually run and drive. But they are a prick to work on and all of the engineering designs are a fucking nightmare. Pulling the entire front clip just to do basic maintenance like water pumps is a fucking joke. And people love these cars for some reason. I bet it's because someone else does the service work. Anyone that needs sensors on the fucking brakes to tell them when they need replacing probably doesn't even know how to use a lug wrench, which reminds me, why the fuck do they insist in using lug bolts instead of studs?

The mother fucking Nissan Juke. And then ricefaggots decided that it wasn't retarded enough.

They modded the old one just fine. the new one's engine is weaker and that in itself will discourage people from modding it if they have to spend more to get less power than they could from a modular. Engine is more fragile too, its no 2jZ in terms of handling boost reliably and with the same potency.
>the things basically a f1 car
That's also my point. its like the engine is made of unobtainium and is fixed mostly to its current stats from the factory like most exotics without even being an exotic engine due to its compromising structure. it was never meant to be a performance engine and wasn't designed from the ground up to be one so Ford had to band-aid their way around it and ended up with a less fuel efficient shittier sounding modular who's only benefit is 150 lbs or so in weight savings that could've been nulled with extra reliable power from a better engine.

Keeping with this shape, pic related makes my blood boil

I hate these new "rocket bunny" cars, I hate the name, I hate the shape. I still don't understand if it's a toyota or a subaru or both, or why they both look the same. Idc, fuck that car.

lol are you 60?

But they look fucking phenomenal while being morons

Since when has anyone in a prius followed road laws? They are always doing 80-85 on the highway, and all drive like they have no idea what they are doing

One time a cute girl was driving an sn95 fast on the highway
We made eye contact
I like mustangs now

this stupidly ugly, automatic, no steering feel, hybrid, /g/-ified piece of shit. absolute garbage compared to the original.

assmad senna fangirl detected

Bet you $5 that you've never driven one

this fucking thing, it’s always the early 2000s ones being driven by someone who drives like they’re in a police chase

>please back to plebbit now, numales.

Ah, you're just a dumb benchracer. Carry on

350Z I can't think of a worse sports car. All that weight with shitty power numbers. So common and always uninspiring to see. Best part is when we get to the mountains and they can't even keep up with a 140hp Miata.

They are trying to outrun how shit their life is.
Or they wish to die because of having a shit life.

Nobody that ends up with one of those is in a good place in their life.

>implying benchracers care about driving feel / transmission type
k e k

>says the owner of 2 PT cruisers
kek
Learnt to drive on my dad's Voyager, used to be able to park perfectly. Comfiest minivan available in Europe.

I can also agree to the Voyager appeal a bit. it was extremely comfy and the first car i had been in at the time that had a built-in DVD player. shit felt like a rolls royce compared to the tiny cramped shitboxes i was used to riding in. also had no idea they were sold in Europe.

From ankles to belly button when he spun out on a straightaway and hit a crowd

Kek

Why do I anger you?

But user it's true

Any american muscle car.

t. driver of a '94 EG hatch with a few simple mods

X6/X4/5 Series '''GT'''
Absolutely disgusting, pigfat, bloated abominations driven by clueless middle class mums, Deanos and coke dealers
who think it makes them look like JME.
>see man driving a GERMAN WHIP senpai, rollin in ma black BM cuz
>removes 2.0l diesel badge

ALL CROSSOVERS.

all subarus

This horrible abomination.
Pain in the ass to work on, and the parts are expensive. Even when you get a model that's had only 2 owners who have babied it; the fucker eats up money.

t. MKIV Jetta 1.8T owner

Impalas. Every time I see the headlights or taillights of one at night I slow down in case it's a cop, and like 19/20 times it's not. I just hate any uncertainty when driving.

My local police have started driving unmarked ford fusions too, so now I do a double take every time I see any fusion on the road.

:^)

>But muh 0-60 time!
Nobody fucking cares. Especially, when the mileage is so shit, and it's even is even worse, when you floor it, and then you have to spend hours to charge it.

>But muh zero emissions!
What about the lithium mines?
What are we going to do with the (extremely dangerous) dead batteries?
Where do you think the electricity comes from, when you charge your car?

wait, i actually planned to buy a Skoda Octavia with the same 1.8T engine, because they are quite cheap here, and i heard, that these engines are reliable, and fairly powerful.
Do you had problems with the engine mainly? Or some other "parts", like the suspension, rust, electricity, etc.?

I hate them too user, But mostly because of the faggots who like them and that douche elon musk

These fucking things. First of all they are ugly and second and most importantly are the drivers... Always these snobby housewife types or old farts and I hate them both so much

All ssanyoung
All peugeots
God, i swear im gonna print a gigantic sign that says shoot me pls and stick it to every fucking car of that brands

Here in the USA it's more expensive to buy parts for European cars than I'm sure you'd have to pay. There's been some engine hiccups here and there. I've mostly been chasing vacuum leaks, fuel issues, and other things that have given me problems starting. Lately it's been running lean so I'm checking sensors, so really the issues are electrical. I bought mine cheap from a friend because it needed the clutch done on it. He meticulously took care of this car from 20,000 miles up; so I figured there's not many chances of trying out a European car that nice, for that cheap, any other way... and soon after it's been fairly disappointing.
Buy a short and long "triplesquare" set since they use it to attach the axle shafts and all sorts of other things if you plan on doing any clutch work like I did.
Considering I've owned mostly Toyota vehicles I'm not sure if I would call this "reliable". Also, compared to lightweight older vehicles, and powerful modern cars; 145hp out of a 20v 1.8L turbo engine stuck in a 3100lb sedan is really sad. My 1988 CRX SI felt a lot quicker, but that's a testament to how heavy the VW is more than anything.

It’s also the epitome of “look, I own a Porsche”

"I want a porsche but don't want a sports car"

Also these things depreciate like crazy.

Thanks for the answer.
Maybe there is something to do with you car's problems, that the car mechanics in the U.S. doesn't really know the car, and they just make the problems worse? I mean we have the same problems here with american cars, even the most reliable ones are in horrible shape (unless if they are super-expensive, but even then, there might be some problems).

Btw. you are right, the engine isn't really powerful at all, but the yuropoor meme is real, and i think, it's still more powerful, than the majority of the other cars in the traffic(in my country at least).

I just want that car/engine, because it could be a "2 in 1" car: it can be a family car for 4-5 people, and a fun, "sporty" car, when i'm driving alone (Because the government will fuck you over with taxes, if you have more cars, than one)

This is such a shitty argument.

Transport, agriculture and energy production have fucked us up and when someone comes up with a solution that is actually exciting and not a Nissan Leaf, you slate it.

>What about the lithium mines?
Solid state batteries will soon be the battery of choice, this means lithium will go a lot further, and batteries will not crystallise over time, therefore lasting much longer.

>What are we going to do with the (extremely dangerous) dead batteries?
Recycle them like we already do.

>Where do you think the electricity comes from, when you charge your car?
Soon to be renewable, Nuclear, etc.

You guys missed the worst thing: there is a diesel version...
>Diesel engine
>In a Porsche

Just end me

Fucking Wranglers.

-They look like fucking barbie toys.
-Whenever there's a long ass line of traffic there's bound to be a wrangler in front.
-They're always sitting in the fucking left lane.
-Most fags add 37'' tires so they accelerate like pigs.
-I've never seen any out on the trails.

If you own one and don't live within 10 minutes of an extensive trail network, You're a fucking idiot.

Looks like theres another faggot who doesnt know how nuclear fission works and is just throwing around buzzwords to defend Tesla like they always do.

Nuclear may not be renewable, but our supply of nuclear fuel could last us until the death of our star due to sheer energy density, so it’s essentially just as good.

Renewables are a meme

What the fuck are you supposed to do with the waste? No, You can't just keep re-using it over and over and sticking it in a mountain surrounded by fault lines is not a solution.

>nuclear fuel
Do some fucking research. It’s an incredibly poor system since we’re basically just using heat energy, which is mostly wasted despite our efforts to efficiently utilize it.
You’re also blatantly ignoring how dangerous it is to use, forgetting that the Fukushima meltdown ever happened and basically fucked the Pacific permanently.

Drop it on North Korea

Still more consistent than wind/solar and will last longer than fossil fuels. There’s also the fact that by the numbers, it’s actually significantly safer than coal plants. Waste is an issue, but once we figure out fusion, every other energy source will become irrelevant, so whatever we use in the meantime is just a placeholder.

>safer than coal plants
They really aren’t considering we irradiated an entire ocean with just one accident

>once we figure out fusion
And how long will that take? Oh thats right there is no projected number for that because it might take a literal eternity to do so.
Stop watching so many movies and get your head out of your ass.

Well, we can’t rely on carbon fuel to last more than a couple centuries, and we can’t rely on *only* wind and solar, so what are we supposed to use?

Fukushima and Chernobyl were overreacted, pun intended.

I don't see the problem with nuclear waste, 90% of it is low radioactive level waste. So we dig a hole far below the water table in the middle of nowhere, put it in and forget about it. Problem solved.

They're slow.
They're fat.
They're overpriced as all fuck.
Only lanky white 18 year olds and Gaysians buy them.
Only sicks mawdz I see them with are burnt chrome muffler tips and different tail lights.

Fuck anyone that owns one of these heaps of shit.

Calm down, Dad.

It's a joint venture between Subaru and Toyota, sold under both brands with minor trim variations and negligibly different suspension.

Rocket Bunny is a company that makes aftermarket widebody kits, currently trendy among ricing faggots worldwide.

Simple shit.

Every Toyota Sienna I cross paths with is either clapped out to the point where I don't feel comfortable driving behind them or does something glaringly retarded as soon as I come near them.

350/370z can fuck off too, they're fat and ugly.

Definitely mustangs , the drivers are usually idiots . I'm seeing more Mexican drug dealers get these

mfw

Z31 or s13.

And I'm a Nissan fan. Not only are both cars COMPLETE shit in stock form (yes even yours).
But those cars are driven by the poorest faggots that destroy the cars. They drop it off at the shop and think fucking engine swaps will run $100. They want parts for 10% of their value. They ALL think they can make the car fast. They ALL use ebay parts that ruin the car and then justify the ebay parts. They are the niggers of the car world. Just garbage cars and garbage owners.

In 2003 it was one of the best sports cars out. Are you retarded?

>why isn't a car that was introduced 14 years ago as good as a new car huurrrrr

Don't get me wrong, they look phenomenal and despite how slow they are they're probably still a ton of fun to drive hard on some good roads.

I don't really see how fox and the grapes applies here, it's not like the GT86 costs a lot of money as a car, just a lot of money for what it is.

Matt Farah disagrees and he drives fast cars for a living

I want one in British green with clear coat peeling everywhere for maximum toll paying single mom effect

V6 camaros

Every nignog and beaner ownes one and they are fastee than my car.

Why live