>movie starts in 15 minutes
>drive to theater with time to spare
>cop pulls me over
>"You know your license plate lights are out?"
>"No"
>Cop spends 15 minutes writing me a bullshit warning
>finally get to theater, only seat left is right up against the screen

wew that'll teach me to check all my lights before driving

Just buy a bike and disappear every time you see blue lights.
>OP isn't even /scum/
wew

Honestly I see so many people driving with half their head- or taillights blown I'm surprised they don't make checking your lights a mandatory thing here in the Communist States of the European Union.

No but it's your responsibility to have it fixed before a cop even notices. The fact that it only took him 15 minutes to pull you over is impressive. And he could have given you a ticket but decided not too.

Also get to the movie theater earlier than 15 minutes before you fuck. You'll never get a good seat 15 minutes before and who the hell goes to the movies alone?

I have a 650r but it was windy

>land of the free

It was $5 movie night and no one wants to see jackie chan but me. Also fuck yourself

Oh, you're on the right track. I'd be cautious about running on a 650 though, I'd go with at least a 600.

You've got all kinds of junk rolling around on the roads in the US, no?
Who would care about a couple of bulbs if the rest are fine.

Mostly French cars

The fact that you don't reserve seats wherever you live is fucking retarded.

I used to live in Pennsylvania and never had this issue but now I live in Alabama and holy shit no one uses their headlights in the rain, and sometimes they won't use them in the fucking dark! No one uses their turn signal either. I used to hate the yearly car inspections we had in Pennsylvania but in Alabama there are no car inspections so there are hunks of shit driving around on bald tires with no headlights. Also it's not uncommon to see cars driving around town without plates which amazes me because a Pennsylvania cop would pull you

Also Jackie Chan is based af, you're excused for good taste.

>cautious about running on a 650 but would do with "at least a 600"
???

You aren't a motorcycle rider, are you?

no I'm not

care to explain

600 would most likely be an I4 supersport, 650 a v-twin.

oh, that makes sense, thank you!

Imagine OP, a pasty, greasy long haired dipshit crawling out of his miata and doing the "virgin" walk past the cop.

Don't Amerifats have reserved seats in a movie theater? That is fucking stupid.

You have reserved seats?

Yeah. When you buy a ticket it's always for a specific seat. Like on the train or on the plane.

Some theaters have it, some don't. Most IMAX ones do especially in urban areas because nigs and suburban whale moms will fight over seats.

For once all people have benefitted from the racial differences.

Be careful about singing while driving, you might get a ticket

Really like the taste of pig ass do you?

>drives around with law-breaking deficiencies
>starts blogging like a 17 year old anarchist on Veeky Forums
Kill yourself.

So you inspect your plate lights before every drive then do you?

>not arriving at the movie theater an hour early to be first in line.

Absolutely disgusting.

Foreigner was a good movie.

Did you at least have a good place to put your falcon?

Why are plate lights a requirement anyway? All cop cars have a giant spotlight by the door.

>supporting hollyweird

Well they're probably going to ban non autopilot in places with a population density of over a certain amount so you're not going to be responsible for what your car does anyway.

>doing military operation in a small town in desert
>8 parachutists in bed of truck, 3 sitting in tailgate
>get pulled over by the sheriff
>tells us please be safer
>lets us go
>go into sheriffs station later at 2 am with a loaded weapon out in the open
>it was the guard weapon for our other weapons
>sheriff kindly lets us store m4, m9, 249s, smokes and flares in their vault
>get them some beer for their time and go back home
Fucking pigs

The difference is about 40-50hp (60-70hp vs 110hp)

Are part of one of them queer militias where you play army man and cuddle afterwards desu

No just the one where you blow people to promote

Depends on where you are in the US. Some counties in the South have Sheriff's Departments that wont bat an eye at a car missing a headlight and both of its taillights, and another Sheriff's department the next county over could pull you over and anally rape you for you missing a license plate bulb. Just depends on how corrupt the dept is.

Lmao

>actually enforcing the law is corruption

>Giant spotlight by the door
I've had a cop do this to me while driving once. It was a miserable experience and the photons added a massive glare to the inside of my windshield. Literally unable to see, I pulled over. I was then given the cherries and berries for suspicious behavior, as I had pulled over. They also claimed it was probable cause for a search, so I was searched illegally. It was blatant harassment, but I doubt it went anywhere when I contacted internal affairs in Lansing.

Not to mention
>High beams and proceeds to get within inches of your bumper
>Stupid bright headlights

And my personal favorite
>Driving down I75 one night
>Cop pulled out of the median and began following me
>Woop Woop
>Ask why I was pulled over, was told my license plate lights were out
>Called bullshit, literally just replaced the bulbs with LED that week
>He made me sit on the side of the road for 25-30 minutes
>No warning, no ticket
>Eventually went and looked and my license plate
>Both LEDs were shining brightly

I removed all my stickers from the car and the lack of interference from the fuzz is outstanding.

All I have now is my WAT sticker.

Can confirm, literally just had a sheriff ride my ass for 5 miles with his brights on only to pass by me going way over the speed limit. It was 5 in the morning, wish I had a dashcam to record his bullshit

>handing out fines for off-chances and harmless mistakes is fine and totally not just an excuse to raise revenue

This is like unknowingly having a 'kick me' sign on your back and a cop kicking you for it

>mfw the backup camera placement lets me see if light is out at night