Give me one good reason why this isn't the best car ever made

Give me one good reason why this isn't the best car ever made

Other urls found in this thread:

autoexpress.co.uk/ford/fiesta/97192/all-new-2018-ford-fiesta-st-specs-performance-prices-pictures-and-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its a ford but its one of the only good fords

The suspension. The ride is fucking horrendous.
>but dude performance lmao
The Civic Type R is faster AND has a good ride. Only boy racers think stiffer = better, too stiff and you can't put power down on uneven roads.

Its a ford

Yeah it's also $ 10.000 more expensive

>Its a ford
Grow up

It hasn't even been out a year and owners are already reporting blown headgaskets on stock cars.

Not to mention they overheat easily on the racetrack and it's not an easy fix

>Yeah it's also $ 10.000 more expensive
You mean the Civic is cheaper right?

Also, it's lighter too.

>it's not an easy fix
well it is a German car so that wouldn't surprise me. also seconding the Civic Type R. its pretty much objectively the best hot hatch.

>50/50 chance the trans will break
>shifter is angled and awkward to use. >Seat is uncomfortable and the ride sucks.
>Same fisher price tier interior the base model focus has but with rs badges plastered everywhere
>looks like an oval bubble
>very heavy
>ford "reliability
>$45k sticker price

It's way overhyped by the ford babbies.
Anything that has big numbers on paper will get boi raccers to worship it.

Does your Civic have DRIFT MODE?

I don't think so. Focus > Civic.

Yeah but then again you own a american focus.

>american focus
Its german

>Grow up
Ford and Dodge are objectively the worst American car manufacturers in terms of reliability. Half the people I know have blown 5.0 engines from revving too high too often on automatics despite not being on a track. This is with daily driving and the occasional "floor it on the freeway" shit.

That's pathetic.

hi_Reddit

>slow
>Ford
>boring
>shit build quality
>probablly has 30+ pending recalls at any given time
I could keep going but I don't have the energy to give this car the time of day

>Drift Mode
Hahahaha faggot

>not understanding a "joke"
this is what happens when you don't socialize with people outside of your family

Work on that comedy, Joe Rogan

It gets stomped by the STi and even the Civic Type R

>fake awd
i'll take the better looking golf ty

bee emm dubble yoo

>even the Civic Type R
>even
daily reminder

what a great post

>'ringfaggotry

nurburgring times mean fucking nothing, it's just bullshit numbers manufacturers use as a fucking talking point

how many times is a normal driver gonna be driving their car around a 14 mile road course?

You're pathetic for buying the 5.0 as an automatic.

Found the assmad Golf/Focus owner.

The R wagon makes me hard as diamonds. We'll never get shit like this in burgerland though because enthusiasts are all poor fucks that won't buy a car like this new.

Fuck all of you, GoAT mine cost 37k Shadow Black 2017. OP get that shit. Car is the best smile on your face value in this price range mine is an every day car. Tuning is risky if you aren't familiar with reapplying stock map and Ford is about to recall the issue because of weld flaws leading to all the engine headaches. Again, this car is a fantastic package stock with mounds of everyday joy but will fall flat in a straight line unless tuned. So if you decide to drive a track and want those times this car is okay but every other day of the year scenarios it is excellent. This is tuned with a bolted on intercooler and now pushes down the new 5.0 GT and Camaro SS on highways as well.

You mean this Dad-mobile?

you fucking bet i do. hnnng i love it so much

they look sick yeah
but i don't need a wagon

18mpg if you baby it

>Car is the best smile on your face value in this price range
Ummmm

cause they made the cosworth already

Ибo cyщecтвyeт тaкaя мaшин, кaк VW Golf 7R c пpиблизитeльнo тaкими жe хapaктepиcтикaми и в шaгoвoй дocтyпнocти.

Fix
Ot
Rgain
Dony

If they made a Fiesta RS, it would be leagues above the Focus, just like the Fiesta already is in any category it competes with the Focus.

Literally no contest. Rooting for the focus instead of the Fiesta is saying you are overweight.
>Drive Focus ST
>Sluggish compared to the Fiesta ST
>enough room in the front row to fit four passengers of average male height/healthy weight
>steering response numb compared to the Fiesta
>Also looks worse

I see no reason to believe that the same wouldnt be the case if they made a Fiesta RS

How the Fiesta isnt the Civic killer in the USA it should be, I'll never know.

The newest Fiesta doesn't even have an ST version

???
autoexpress.co.uk/ford/fiesta/97192/all-new-2018-ford-fiesta-st-specs-performance-prices-pictures-and-video

>2018
Yeah exactly it's not in production yet

To be fair I didn't think they were making one at all

Only america isn't getting it, 2018 will be a 1.5L 200hp

A 1.5L? That's so wank, my Dad's 2006 Focus ST had a 2.5L Turbo and it was an absolute beast

>Only america isn't getting it

fuckig rreeee

>buying a suped up economy car when you can get a muscle car that out performs it in every performance metric

Why do vape faggots drool over this?

tbqh the current one is a 1.6L so its not a big difference, it should sound better though considering it's an Inline 3

>How the Fiesta isnt the Civic killer in the USA it should be, I'll never know.
The Civic is in a different class. If anything compare the fiesta to the Fit.

Also, Ford axed the fiesta for America completely.

No they didn't

The fit is on the level of a kia rio.
Fiesta rides along with the Golf or the Chevy Sonic.

Fiesta ST is superior to the golf GTI as well.

>best car ever made
>discontinued after one year because nobody buy it
>ford

Veeky Forums.co.uk
Veeky Forums.eu
Veeky Forums.poorland

oh wait....

it's cheap shit, blows up, crude, ugly, unrefined, costs too much for what it is and half of it's engine is from an indian foundry while the rest of the drivetrain is from guangdong china. it's a poser piece of shit.

>ITT: people who have never driven an RS comment on the RS
Tbh i love mine, but its clearly not the best car ever made.
Also the ride literally isnt that bad, i dont know where this meme started.

it's got a fucking huge issue with head gaskets blowing. that's what happens when you boost the shit out of something. same thing is happening the cla 45 amg.

I'm the biggest Ford whore on earth, and want an RS badly...but its got electric power steering right?

that part blows.