Hits you in a parking lot

>hits you in a parking lot
>doesn't leave any information

you're car is an old POS that barely runs , who cares

This makes me fucking livid, the back end of my roommates Nissan got fucking riggedy REKT by what I assume was some truck backing into the rear.
Went to insurance, insurance got the cam footage, and he was too fucking far back to see the guy what hit him. I was always anal about good parking before but now I make absolutely goddamn sure I park dead in view of the cameras. Even if I just get a minor ding, I'll get the fucking bastard what does it.

>drives 20 below the speed limit in the passing lane
I'm also an idiot and forgot to title this as a gripe thread

>kicks your dog
>"your dog is an old POS that barely runs, who cares???"
Do you see the issue here?

The worst I've seen was a lady swerving in her lane and she had the visor down with the mirror out. So she had clearly been doing her makeup before she was interrupted by a phone call, and while talking on the phone she was looking through a mess of papers in the passenger seat.

Just wait till we have flying cars, it will get more interesting. They'll skip preflight, do makeup, talk on the phone, eat gluten free breakfasts, and fly into buildings.

They'll all be self driving (flying?) by then and manual operation will have been made illegal

>i cant seem to see anything out the back

Panamera spoiler got nothing on this

>he thinks a turning signal is permission to barge into your lane without checking for clearance first
>he slows down to 5 mph before making a turn
>he tries to turn left from the "straight ahead lane" and not the left turn lane
>he drives around with no lights on at night
>he drives around on lit public roads with his brights engaged

This is not even an exhaustive list of all the shit people do that pisses me the fuck off.

I literally dinged someone literally infront of my appartement.
I parked next to someone in my brothers mercedes, which is fucking long as fuck. Parking was also thight though.
His rear was slightly bent and his color was fucked up.
My front was literally unhurt and only had his white color on it. I simply spit and cleaned it off and went home inside.

Came back a little later and the car was gone. I went on with my daily life.

Was super scared though. Glad I didnt get caught. Can sleep now.

Your time is up.

>they're driving the slower car and riding your ass
>at red light and they creep slowly so they can floor it at green and overtake you
>is a female and younger than you

My dog feels pain?

>tfw have done this

>kills you and your passenger and only gets a few scratches

nigga u dumb

>Dies on you

Why you do this car, it feels like I´m driving a fucking diesel without turbo when the EPC kicks in whenever it dies, man shit hurts

>implying this isn't the most American thing and American can do.
You better not take two spaces to prevent this either.

Better example.
>starts fire on the side of your house
You're house is an old POS that's barely standing, who cares

I would rather never see flying "cars" than see manuals banned. Personally I think Automatics should be banned, and if you can't handle the basic operation of one you shouldn't be driving. Win, win.

>on the highway at speed with hazards on

On sunday nights on 495 from MD to VA I see this almost every time. I can only assume they're drunk, because there is no other obvious reason a functioning person would do this.

This. Too many retards on the road. If you can't drive a manual you shouldn't be allowed to drive.

electronic throttle body?