You guys ever feel like your car is a person that loves you back when it knows you love it?

You guys ever feel like your car is a person that loves you back when it knows you love it?
>Be me
>Bought first car a few months ago
>$650 99 Grand Prix GT
>Recently discovered Veeky Forums and wrenching
>Started trying to get my shitbox into something resembling working order
>Decided to try to figure out what was wrong with my blower motor today
>Turned AC to full and started my car
>Blower motor starts and runs like a champ for 20 minutes and a drive around the block
>Cool I guess
>tfw the power steering pump started working way better for no reason a week ago
>tfw I regularly call my car a good boy when I have fun in it
>tfw my car is alive and loves me
>tfw I no longer need or want a new winter beater
It feels like my car knows that I care about it even though it's previous owners didn't and it's trying to show me a little love back. Am I autistic for thinking this? Anyone have similar stories of problems that resolved themselves or high levels of autism?

You guys ever feel like Veeky Forums is a personal blog that cares about your greentext stories?

i do this too.
>call her jenny
>always pat her and tell her good job after taking somewhere
>always tell her i'll be right back if going in store or enjoy her rest
>usually apologize if i feel like im pushing her

you're right we need more bench racing and corvette vs gt-r threads

>get sick of old car's shit
>start looking at newer sports cars
>immediately fixes itself
You're a desperate, ragged out whore and you know it car, I'm all you've got.

lol

u better not be laffin at me

user you are aware jenny is just a car?

What? No. TF??

>driving an avenger
kys

Don't worry user, even if they laugh they can't take our cars from us.

Holy shit OP don't do this to me I literally just totaled my Grand Prix like three hours ago

Sorry user :( I feel for you. How'd you crash? Did you go out in style at least?

I was in a left turn lane and some cunt kept beeping at me and I sperged out and hit the gas thinking it turned red and I was being a dick. Everyone was okay but I ended up getting t-boned by an Envoy. Pic related. I love that car, it was a top of the line GTP. Pic related. It's toast.

Goddamn you even had the coupe in a dope ass color too. Fuck female drivers desu. They should only be allowed on the road in hornless smartcars.

I know, I'm gonna miss it so much. Only 127,000 miles on the clock too. Here it is in its prime. I've made it to the absinthe phase of my sad drinking already. It isn't gonna be a good night senpai.

FUCK look at how clean and unmolested that passenger door is god fucking damn it I want it back :( :( :( :( :(

What a beautiful car ;-; Do you know if you're gonna get any insurance money or are you gonna gonna be considered at fault?

I'm at fault and I'm a poor college kid so I have liability only. Thankfully my family hoards cars so I have two cars to fall back on, neither half as fun as my GP. One is my first car, an MDX with a dope sound system but 240,000 miles and a sketchy tranny, and my moms old QX56 with 250,000 miles with sketchy electricals and mold from being stored in a barn. I'll probably move into my Acura if my insurance isn't astronomical since I'm a 21 year old male and now have a serious accident.

I know how you feel. I got my truck from a salvage auction. I felt it pleading with me when i was inspecting it to see what i can part out from it. I ignored it and turned on the engine. It ran amazingly well and the AC blew an icy cold that refreshed me from the hot day. I looked over the damage and after some budgeting i repaired the truck. It rides like a dream and out runs 4 bangers and some V6s with ease living life to the fullest thankful that i saved it

>caring about what other people drive
i wasn't aware you were a child

yes but i love her

Oof. Well at least you have a fallback. If my shit breaks or I crash my life basically just ends at this point. That poor GTP though. RIP never forget.

Damn man thats sharp.

have a similar picture

Yep.
Don't move to Memphis. You can probably train monkeys to design better infrastructure, accidents are nearly inevitable.

Thatll buff right out