Made this thread on /b/ earlier, got a few decent replies. Now it's time I get some expert advice

Made this thread on /b/ earlier, got a few decent replies. Now it's time I get some expert advice.

I'm usually quite levelheaded and try to avoid situations, but this time it's different.
So here's the deal: there is this massive CUNT from across the street, some 50yo short haired fat fuckless lesbo, that has been abusing the cats of the neighborhood. Why you ask? I don't fucking know, because she's a fucking piece of shit that goes out of her way to hurt the cats 'cause it gives her a boner or some shit. It doesn't matter. What matters is she hurt my cats before; she hit one with a blunt object and fucked his leg up and threw a rock to another and fucked that guy up too. I smashed her front door and window at 5 am with a bat a few months ago because I was pissed shitless.
So now to the present day: I heard that this fucking whale beat one of my (2 month old) kitties to death yesterday. So it is time to take action again. She doesn't even know me btw.

TL;DR: she rides a motorbike I will cut off her brakes. Tell me everything I need to know on how to go about that. I'm focused and cautious, so it won't be traced back to me even if she dies.

What do you guys need in order to tell me exactly what I need to do? Bike model? Photos? Will provide anything.

-Plan will be carried out within a week.
-If it fails, I have a plan B scheduled.

No recommendations about ending her riding career. Some other Veeky Forumstist will probably recommend a less drastic course of action.
My recommendation? Video tape her, then confront her with the evidence. Then knee-cap the bitch, and make it plain that she will not continue this abuse or go to the police.
Or sneak into her house, turn on all the burners, and wait for the fireworks.
Godspeed, user.

call the fucking police you idiot.

or just shoot her in the head and drop her in the river

>call the fucking police you idiot.
Third world country, no one gives a shit.
>or just shoot her in the head and drop her in the river
Nice, epic, this site is 18+ though.

Just confront the fat whore like a man and tell her if you even think she's hurting another cat you are gonna fuck her up

Animal abuse is a felony now. If you can get evidence then you will do far more damage to her life with that than disabling her brakes which might only put her in the hospital for a bit, while you end up getting arrested for attempted murder. If you have to ask the auto board on Veeky Forums how to do it then you're not fucking smart enough to do it without getting caught, nor should you. Put her in prison. Ruin the rest of her life with a felony charge. Her friends and family will always see her as scum who hurts animals and she'll receive no sympathy from a judge or jury.

That won't hurt her.
Her sister literally said that she's going to poison all of them the other day, so there goes the
>Her friends and family will always see her as scum who hurts animals
So basically I have to be vigilant 24/7 and record her doing shit and then provide the evidence and in the best case she might get fired from work? Yeah no. Remember this is some shitty country, it's like murrica that gets 20 years for killing a doggo.
No son, I'm gonna handle this myself.
>If you have to ask the auto board on Veeky Forums how to do it then you're not fucking smart enough to do it without getting caught, nor should you.
I never owned a bike myself, this is why I'm asking. It'd be literally impossible to get caught, trust me.

it's not* like murrica

harming cats is a no-no, whatever you do, post results here.

And my God guide your hand of Justice.

Im afraid to respond to this thread

>Third world country, no one gives a shit.
>Nice, epic, this site is 18+ though.
If you live in a actual third world shithole than it would be a legitimate option

Let me contemplate about the actual method since I'll be the one doing whatever the fuck I will end up doing, and you just answering the question at hand. Which is, how the fuck do I snap the brakes efficiently.
Stop fucking shitposting.

A lot of motorcycles have cable-operated brakes like a bicycle. Look for the cables and snip.

>Third world country, no one gives a shit.
Burn her house.
It doesn't matter whether she dies or not - she'll lose property and will be forced to move.

Cats must not be abused.

My thoughts exactly. I'll go for the kill first, otherwise that's the plan B.

Dont snip entirely, shell know the brakes arent working before she gets up to speed.

saw into them from the "inside" of the motorcycle, just enough to fray but not sever. Do it towards the ends too, or else she'll just see them before she gets up to speed.

Wait for an especially hard stop, and -splat-.

She will notice immediately. Instead shave it in a place she never inspects so it will eventually fail

If you live in the third world just burn her house down at 3:00am
The police don’t fucking care so they won’t properly investigate it either

Don't cut all the way through brake lines. She will realize before she gets out of her driveway. Cut them with a razer blade so that the wall is very very (VERY) thin so that when she applies a large amount of pressure to stop, the fluid will leak out instead of stopping her. Or loosen her lug nuts. Maybe both for good measure.

OP here, I just scouted and checked the bike and was disappointed. I would need tools to remove shit in order to get to the cables to snap them. I've lost my patience.
I'm literally going with plan B. That would be all.
Thanks for the replies guys.

WHAT THE FUCK IS PLAN B

YOU HAVE A "PLAN B"

WHAT COULD BE MORE BATSHIT THAN CUTTING SOMEONE'S BREAKS?

whats plan B?

sugar or salt in gas tank is easy

Pic related.

Fuck me.

Does she go fast? Does she get onto a highway without stopping beforehand?

Don't cut, crimp her rear brake line. Picture what happens when you only use front brake as a kid, except it's at 80km/h. Bonus points if you follow her and cut her off so she has to slam 'em.
But really, just man the fuck up and fuck her up.

this

>Throwing molotov cocktails
Why don't you just start a fire on the side of her house and then run away?
You'll get so much attention if you throw shit at her/ her house.

Disregard these shit-sucking underageb& edgelords, they only know what the tv shows them.

If you really, REALLY want to fuck up bike brakes, get some good transparent lithium grease and apply a bit in the hilighted area.

Just remember, this post is an artistic work of fiction and only a fool would take it as fact.

You dont have to cut her brakes, silly goose

Just snip every line and cable you can. It'll cost her thousands to fix, and since you live in a shit hole, she probably wont have it.

And if she does fix it again, snippety snab again

I would also drain her oil if she while he's at at. That way the bike is fucked if she tries to ride it home slowly after falling

Can we hear plan b?

obviously neither of you ride.

majority of braking is done up front.