What's the best CUV/SUV out there? Cars don't have enough space for me, all the decent ones are two doors only...

What's the best CUV/SUV out there? Cars don't have enough space for me, all the decent ones are two doors only, and trucks just don't drive well in terms of sporty feel. Audi SQ5? X5?

buy a wagon faggot

>cars don't have enough space for me
why the fuck not? it's not like these cuckmobiles are any bigger.

You can't even fold the seats down, or drive on gravel roads without fear of scraping the bottom of it. Are you really going to off road in a GT86? Going to pack enough camping gear for four in a Camaro? Come on. I do shit on the weekends and my coupe is so damn annoying just fitting an ice chest in the passenger seat...

Get a truck you faggot
Delete this thread also

Are you in Europe, or America?

If the latter, get a low-mileage 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra.

volvo xc70.

Late 90's/early 2000s Nissan Pathfinder or Xterra

Mid 90s to mid 2000s Chevy suburban/Tahoe

Just about any Jeep Wrangler

SUVs are bloated trucks... get a Dodge grand caravan.

faggot, kys.

X5M/X6M are the fastest SUV's money can buy.

Tesla model x is faster.

not on track.

I don't think op is looking for an suv for a track car LOL

subaru crosstrek can do it all without the unnecessary bulk.

If you're looking for the best performance wise, Porsche macan/cayenne is the best choice.

Im a huge fanboy of german cars but the new SQ5 is a fucking joke. How could they ruin this car that much?

OP asked about ''sporty driving feel'' the X5M/X6M certainly has the sportiest driving feel since it's the fastest track suv ever.

Tesla x is still a faster suv. If you want to say something else is faster in a specific scenario then you should add a qualifier.

>faster
on track it isn't the fastest
you should've added a qualifier as well

the car that wins in more driving scenarios is the faster car. the model x only wins one scenario and that's straight line acceleration. lol wat even is the top speed of a model x?

Okay. Tesla x is fastest in every meaningful way.

There.

thank god FCA made the grand cherokee hellcat so tesla fags can stfu

The model X is not even the ''fastest'' SUV, it is the quickest.
Fastest would refer to top speed, the model X is limited at 155mph, the X6M has a 173mph limiter.
Model X is also slower on twisty roads.

Imagine yourself at a point in your life when you've completely given up aka you are buying an suv. Now imagine all the scenarios in your day to day life when you will need your suv to be 'fast'. Getting in front of people after a stopight. Passing people on the highway. Merging onto the highway. Etc. Tesla x is fastest in every actual real world scenario anyone miserable enough to to be driving an suv will ever find themselves in.

The tesla would only be fastest on standstill acceleration conditions such as accelerating from stoplights.
X5M/X6M would be faster on any conditions which involve accelerating from a roll.
Also the BMWs would have way better suspension setups which would mean they are better for a ''sportier ride'' which OP requires

>"track suv"

I've just about used up all my autism for the night so I'm leaving this thread. But suffice it to say you're wrong. Having half the car's weight under the floorboard in the form of a battery pack does wonders for handling due to the low center of gravity and great weight distribution it provides. X6m is still a front and top heavy boat like every other ice suv and no amount of steering geometry will be able to fix that. Okay now I'm out.

Nice choice Op, Aldi makes excellent SUV's

>actually defending electric cuckmobiles
It is clear you have more autism than anyone else in the thread.

>sporty feel
>suv
Buy a SAAB aero or BMW wagon instead of being a suv cuckslave

Get 2018 Tahoe SRT
Kek

trackhawk,TRACKHAWK.

it's not a fucking hellcat, why do normies keep making this mistake?

Crossovers have less space than full size sedans you absolute cuck. They usually don't even have any more ground clearance or underbody protection.

Just get a Stinger and be done with it.

If you're gonna get an Audi why not buy a Allroad instead?