>Project Hoon is innocent edition

Previous thread:
>List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

backyardtuners.com/product/death-by-throttle-lettering
sorayasolutions.com/purchase/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you doing your 69% off code any time soon or is going to be 30 for a while? I want to cop but I don't want to get screwed cuz pooranon I am.

>calls the thread weeb faggot general
>sells weebshit stickers
>has plans to sell more weebshit stickers

No, the 69% off isn't coming back until next Spring. If you let me know you're pooranon in the order notes I'll do something extra special for you!

Is anyone doing any festive stickers for xmas?

Not sure, I know that there will be festive slaps from some instagram stores but haven't seen anything from osg

LNDS has one in the works.

Hey there are two threads because shitposting is happening again.

This one was started by someone who wants to keep that stupid drama going, so I recommend you go post in the other one.

That winter beater meme? that slap a shit desu. It won't look good when it's printed.

Fuck off, this thread was made first so I'm posting in here.

Enjoy your thread to yourself Hoon.

trashes the community, calls eveyone fags, then gets upset when no one wants to reply to his thread.

imagine being this indian

Someone was asking about the No Fun sticker. I'll be getting those out in my next run

I think Notori and another user here have/had full or partial wraps, would you guys give some input? I was thinking of doing my own itasha. Catch y'all on the flip side.

No one was asking, you posted that yourself you cunt. Stop trying to make yourself relevant. Your stickers are shit and you put a website on them at the last minute without telling anyone. Deceitful bitch. You don't even try with your designs. You're just trying to sell things to make money. There's no thought process or flow for your work.

Please no drama.

>you put a website on them at the last minute without telling anyone
Dude 6 fucking threads now. Chill the fuck out.

imagine so indian that you are butthurt about people wanting products you dont sell

No fight.
Ree.

TIL: criticism is drama.

What the fuck is TIL?

Do vinyls count?

I want to do a sicknasty weeaboo vinyl job on my project 300ZX, but haven't the foggiest how to do vinyls.

Like... how do I order them? Can I stick them on myself or do I need (or should I) go to a body shop or something to get it done by people who know what they're doing?

If this is exclusively for stickers to go on the glass parts of my car, sorry.

I was asking

You need to design it or hire someone to design it for you, it would be better if you knew the person in real life or could meet to work on it. It will require pictures of your car and measurements to get a good job done. Could cost you $500 - $1000 for just the design work... But most people would probably charge you $250 or so if they're nice. Then you'll need it printed. Any wrap/vinyl shop can do this for you or hook you up with the details on who to contact. The vinyl will cost you $500 - $750 - $1000 depending on colors, complexity of the cutting, and also size. You can apply it yourself but it's better to go to the professionals. This can cost another $500 - $1000 to do, depending on where you go and their experience level. You're going to be looking at around $2k in total, maybe $3k, but that's if you really go all out on it.

Do you mean a full body full color wrap like an itasha?
Or a bigass single color diecut like that KawaiiGT guy did?
(Pictured below)

Hopefully the user with the KLK itasha comes in and can give you some advice.

That wasn't criticism that was a blatant attack on him personally because you're having an autistic rage fit

It's a pointless effort man. These threads will never go back to being comfy

Im probably going to stop selling to be honest, its not fun any more because the threads just turn to shit every time
Its pretty sad

>Projecting this hard

Wew

I can't blame you at all. Ive pretty much given up on browsing these threads and only pop in a few times a month to check for new drops.

It was originally autistic and fun but now it's just autistic

Back on track with a fresh new drop of stickers.

Hey, it's on a car this time. You're learning.

hey the counterfeit pajeets i ordered shipped! thanks user!

Yes, yes, fuck off to that shithole, LNDS.

who has them dbt stickers?

backyardtuners.com/product/death-by-throttle-lettering

hoon you went to the trouble of starting your own subreddit where you made yourself king. Why don't you go back there?

Thanks for the insight, man. Fuck, and here I was about to buy shit for a turbo revamp and thinking "lol I'll just get vinyls because it's gotta be cheap, right?"

Guess animu-ing my car will be like literally the last thing I do. But seriously, thanks for the info, I'm looking into it.

Because he got banned off of there too.
I wish I was joking.

holy fuck

Yeah it's usually done as the finishing touch to a car after all other mods, since it's a tremendous waste of money and it needs to be done well or it looks all kinds of fucked up because the design is so much more complex when it goes onto the car.

i hope bomb squad guy returns to fight hoon

Just got my WAT stickers yesterday. Good, fast service. Also pictured is Heart Beat LA and Duderotomy.

Please visit /sticker/ on the other imageboard for drama free discussion. Not run by a store, just an user who likes stickers.

What other board I don't get out much

Nice stickers mate

>tfw my stickies are this popular among the lads

Shop will be back up in a couple weeks by the way, sorry for any inconvinience.

>Driftking
>Drinking
Now just find a font to make the "ft" in driftking look like an n.

Just. Stop. This is literally what Hoon did with images and layer styles. You are honestly getting more and more like him with your 5 minute designs.

Who has keytags?

5 minutes? You're giving me too much credit here man

Bad Decisions does, but he is out of stock.
I think WAT Racing also has some 3D printed ones.

How do I get key tags made? Like the WAT or BDSM one? Are you guys using a supplier from Alibaba?

Somebody please make a Skid Demon sticker

Pretty sure BD went through Offset

I was under the impression Offset didn't do embroidery?

BD

>He complains about the same shit for like the 5th thread now
Dude, you ok?

Everything I want to order from Notori is out of stock. Anyone know when he should be printing more?

Khiem has a bunch of other connections in screenprinting, embroidery etc he hooks people up with. I'm getting a cock hat embroidered by him.

I used some Chinks. At the time, none of the suppliers made tags and the American companies I contacted were asking a small fortune.

Notori might be dead.

Notori I believe

Like an user in the last thread, ordered some pantsu from robust on the 9th, anyone have experience on how long it takes him to ship? Not angery enough to send an email yet, just curious if I ever think about ordering from him again.

Anyone have experience with shipping times from Australia to US?

Anywhere from 1 week to 1 month

I'm from Australia and apparently it takes 1 week for order to arrive to the US.

it honestly took me one week when i ordered from speedmaster

Hoon here, Speed Master takes like a week. But when I send stuff to Aus it's been taking 6 weeks recently. It's so fucked. Canada to Aus.

Jesus no wonder, I thought it was something with the post, I'm still waiting on an order from you since October 8

Would there be any takers for Cute Frog peeks? I think I can do the vector art but have no equipment to produce ´em

producing is easy. Just sending the file to a printer and paying the invoice. Then you get them, open your shop, and ship the orders. Doesn't take much.

I get people in America getting their stuff in a week and people in the next state over taking a month, when ive sent it at the same time
The postal system is fucked

Problem is , I dont have the money to pay for 50 decals(almost 300€), which is the bare minimum and neither interest in selling them, I just want a cute frog peak, so that if I make the vector art someone would take it and sell it, maybe send it for free to the author, that´d be neat

how many printers did you contact because 300 euros is ludicrous.

without a special finish or anything on them they should be around $1 each in bulk

Is notori really dead?????? I want my stickies

I got the two Redefining Slow slaps you sent. Looking good. Gave the spare to a friend. Maybe I'll post pics at a later time. I kind of like that the website is printed, it's so small but provides the right amount of edge if examined closely

6 euros per sticker is retarded, that's retail pricing. if you want, i can sell the decals and send you some for free. email: [email protected]

w2c one clutch man and make your own luck

One clutch man is notori

Hey when are the preorders coming ?

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've released anything, and everything on my store is either sold out or almost sold out. This might be my last run for a while because my "business partner" wants to move on to apparel or someshit.

Anyways, just wondering what you guys think of these designs. I've had the Akira slap up on my site as "coming soon" for quite a while now, and just received a copy of the slap in the mail yesterday and it turned out really well despite looking rough on-screen. So that prompted me to finally make a small order for a batch of those, and I'm also going to order a small batch of these two new stickers. And I'm also going to restock the first Initial D slap as that's been my most popular one.

Uuuh yeah that price is ridiculous.
I love me some froggu so I'm down to make some stickers of her.
Only thing is they have to be from official art.
If you have any ideas on what would be qt for a sticker feel free to email em or post em here or w.e.
Also @kurozokusg on instagram makes a ton of HeroAca stickers, his websites down rn but he's worth checking out whenever he's back up.

For cock hat? probably opens in 2-ish weeks.
For law and order, shillboys etc? Shillboys should arrive before end of week, rest of the stuff about a week from now or so.

>Only thing is they have to be from official art.
?
Wtf?

The unspoken rule is vectoring official art sources is okay, but using someone's fanart without permission or commission is not.

Anyone doing a Callie or Marie peek? Squid peeks?

Waiting on the shill boys one myself. Thanks for the update.

What is the source of the small text? I couldn't make it out from the picture

Anyone interested? I ran out of gold holographic, but I have silver holographic and chrome.

Can i get an isis flag sticker but instead of the white circle inside, it kinda looks like a 6 speed shifter?

First picture was ass;

If anyone's interested, it's available in silver holographic and chrome. Leave your info at sorayasolutions.com/purchase/

Measures 8x2.5"

A very large collection of hoonposts.

I want a sticker that is directly related to Veeky Forums - like that official shitbox sticker... inside jokes are /okay/ but weebshit and stuff that isnt related to my board has no appeal to me

Are you asking for stickers like this or telling us to make more?

both, man. I dont really want to plaster my car with stickers so IMO they need to be perfect. That o shitboxx one is one that i would definitely rock, but i guess its out of production.

Oh.
I've got one that might suit your criteria, WAT Racing and Notori will likely be the most down your alley. I'm looking to make more WAT no animu stuff soon.

Hey all, running a fire sale until Nov 1st. 50% off everything in stock

Code is FIRESALE

Twincamstickers.bigcartel.com