Spotted this abomination in the wild

Other urls found in this thread:

nettiauto.com/renault/5/7794285
youtube.com/channel/UC_2BIDULo9ritYSI1DR9_Ug
goo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

factory rice is always the worst

I want a daytona so bad

The man who owns that crx restored it to that condition, there is a thread on the crx forum showing his progress
Absolute mad cunt

nettiauto.com/renault/5/7794285

this wouldn't have been cool even when rice was cool

Listen here you little shit

>hoonda
why

Still looks better than this.

Fucking hate those tansparent lights

fucking altezzas, never looked good

Op is about 19-23 years old.

what about full clears?

Even worse

When will the realize there are only so many CRXes

nice bait

Always hilarious to see chavs having to go 2 mph over a speed bumps.

That's got an LS swap.

>huge fake rear vents

Hondashits will defend this

Rear looks pretty nice, actually. Front isn't as good.

who the fuck spends money on a fiesta?

Someone that likes the thing maybe? I don't know man.

You now realize that without all of the rice the new Civic would look as boring as an old Corolla

the same sort of people that think hanging out in a mcdonald's car park is a cool thing to do. also i've had the experience of hearing one of them tell his friends the earth "is probably flat, senpai"

these were a pair of nissan micra-having mongoloids, please save me from this hellhole

bongistan or NL?

bong

they "race" eachother through town with fartboxes so it's easy to get in a good position to point and laugh at them

pic related is incredibly similar to one of them, but not as low. the problem is they often have fat people sat in the back, or some fupa skanks drooling as they stare down at their phones, so it's hard to tell what the suspension is like normally.

I have a Micra and I'm not a mongoloid.
Don't know why it's such a magnet for low class people in the UK, but they're not very popular here and don't have any stigma apart form being "girly" cars.

fupa?

this picture is maybe a bit exaggerated but you get the idea lmao

This. I don't know why bong chavs lust after Micras, Fiestas and Corsas so much. Over here they're all left alone, and instead jerk it to anything with a TDi in it.

hhnnngggg

Yes, over here these kinds of people go for VW Golf usually.
And almost everyone drives diesel, or has an LPG conversion done to their car.

Which country?

Bulgaria

Saw this at my college the other day.

I was under the impression diesel didn't have as much traction outside Portugal. Still, Ibizas are quintessential chav car over here, and they think the more soot a car puffs out, the more power it makes.

Out of 20 cars on our street maybe 3 are petrol running on petrol, a couple of LPG conversions and the rest are diesels.
Diesel is extremely popular in the province, not as much in the capital but still probably over half of cars, another significant difference is the diversity of cars in the capital and larger cities vs the province.
In my town if you look at any parking lot or residential street it's over 50% VAG and Opel, and the rest are mostly French cars and small Japanese SUVs and pickups.

No one does it like the French - Google "site:barryboys.co.uk french" for a festival of abandoned projects making full use of expanding PU foam bodykits and bizarre trunk displays.

OC from my drive home

Piss off

Functional rice a best

(you)

Spotted this rice burner while browsing

youtube.com/channel/UC_2BIDULo9ritYSI1DR9_Ug

>community college
Theres your problem

oh they must be using the cleaning foam
>mfw its not

But muh transfer program

Incoming OC from 2 minutes ago.

Note the painted brake drum

user stop, put that away

The only reason to have a micra is if its a K11 sleeper. Even at that point theres better options

Why is that? The only downside compared its competition is that it looks very dated, especially compared to a 206, the interior just screams early 90s.
Otherwise the K11 is reliable reliable and more fuel efficient than the competition, the parts are as cheap as they are for the more common cars like Corsas and Polos and 206s and so on.
I'd still recommend saving money and getting a Yaris or Jazz because they are much, much newer designs and represent a generational leap forward.

Unfortunately it's a facebook video, but holy shit is it worth it. A hyundai tiburon that the guy turned into an "aston martin" batmobile thing according to him

goo dot gl/Cu7Vwn

I've seen this car around, it's real. fucking spam filter is being a pain, hence the shortened link

It's aerodynamic!

forgot the second pic

>just slap random plastic all over the car
>add 20$ used body kit
>fake "sporty" seats
>fully specific color interior
>The Aston Martin badge at the rear
It's so bad, holy shit.
I just puked internally.

the fuck is wrong with this roof
also, i'm guessing it's some slav filth, correct?

I'm actually impressed he put so much into it. It's like watching a retard make a sculpture out of shit and ear wax. It's terrible, but impressive in it's own way

It is certainly impressive.
I still don't understand poor people who obviously aspire to have a fast car, but then do a ton of shit to their shitbox that makes it slower and worse in the real world.

>Tfw want to rice unironically
>Nothing major, just a bit of underglow at most
Is it time to kms? Have I descended too far into degeneracy?

Well, that's what people do when they don't have the knowledge to tune up a car. To him, if he can spend $20 making the car look really fast he can justify it with his shit salary, but something like a full exhaust, intake and tune for $4-500 he can't justify.

Its some fancy ass space image.

I don't see what's wrong with underglow as long as it's not flashing

Just seems like the biggest stereotypical ricer thing to do outside of the wing doors and crappy body kits. Outside of that, my only other plans for this thing was to drop it an inch, maybe 2 tops on some Ksport adjustable coilovers and then it's all engine work from then out.
>And it has a flashing option to pulse to music, but why the fuck would I want that when driving?

I've known people like that, there's a lot more than $20 on visual rice, all of it pointless and detrimental to the car, but they'd rather buy trinkets and fuel additives and higher octane petrol than necessary or even snake oil cigarette lighter pluggable miracle devices.
I wish they'd just spend the money on fixing up their cars, all of these poorfag ricer cars always have a ton of outstanding issues, a lot of times serious and dangerous to others like bad tyres and screwed up suspensions.

Can we just have a mass culling of tripfags

Agreed, nothing funnier to me than pulling up to a toyota echo, with fake bbs RS wheels, and china-brand tires. Coincidentally I find that the best way to tell if someone gives a shit about their car mechanically is to check the tires. If it's a good brand, with normal wear, and all 4 tires are the same it shows that at the very least the person keeps up with maintenance

Fun fact: the dude who used his CRX as a skateboard goes/went here

this

It's baffling how abysmal the modern hondas look.
It's like a Ford Focus out of some 11 year old's NFS game save.

Not him, but what's more weird to me is people who buy shit like Mercs/BMWs/Audi and put the cheapest tires you can possibly find on their car.

Not too long ago I saw one of those Mercedes SUVs, I think it was a first gen GL-class, on some chink tires I've never heard of before. I think somebody who has money for a car that's halfway to 6-digits and cheaps out on things like tires is seriously mentally ill.

I see you fellow person who attended CCC. I know that observatory anywhere.

It's a fucking civic. It's supposed to be an economy sedan not a racecar. Who cares about boring, all they needed was a little touchup from the last gen and they would've sold on name alone, SI's and Type-Rs too.

>Plymouth neon
>0% chance of it being an SRT-4
>Decided to boost his car anyway, but can't replace a fender or wash his car
also
>Those ugly gauges

>Yaris
Literally why?

K12s are sprightly, lovely things if you can get past the JUST aesthetics.

God damn that video annoys me to no end, I never expected it happened fucking close to where I live. It makes it even more annoying

Or you could read the sticker on the window

wowsers I havent checked back in this thread but people are mad over the Daytona surprise surprise

I get that its popular but its still a ricer

and factory rice is still the worst

Holy shit, no fucking way that's factory, I know the 90s were weird but that's to far

100% factory

came out in 2000

Man I'm going to throw this image in the face of every subaru lover I know

Spotted

>the challenger and mustang that always rev their engine as much as possible while leaving
>that one dude who lives in perry hall and got a boot on his Focus RS
Got a good chuckle from that one

Spotted this on my way to work. Sounded nice.

>Eww disgusting!
>Yeah and that's factory
>Really? Well it looks good then

Not shitting you, this type of shit happened right in front of me.
More than once.

thats sexy, desu

End my suffering,

what? it's a miata. there's nothing ricer about it

not gonna lie, although he may be a dirty ricer, he has good taste. it's not one of those horrific looking piles of shit. he took his time and planned his rice.

Why not?
It's one of the best small cars of the late 90s early 00s if you want something cheap to run and reliable.

tits or gtfo user

>its bait because you disagree

the Daytona is a fucking ricer

one of the first and one of the ugliest

just rice it tastefully so that it looks like it'd fit in with modern widebody type car culture

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the gtsr
It is designed for skids and thats what it looks like it does

lift : the wing

>A car with a big wing on the back, put there because the car kept launching itself upward, and was necessary in order to keep it down, but entered in a race that was production cars only, so they put the wing on the production car, and ended up winning the race.
Its not a ricer, you're a busrider.
Rice is an inconvenient mod that actually causes harm to a cars attributes. Whether aero, or fake ebay turbo spool thingys.

rice is race inspired cosmetic enhancement

a wing like that is rice on the street no matter what

the 2000s were wild times