Is it worth buying a manual if I have to go through traffic like this 5 days a week?

Is it worth buying a manual if I have to go through traffic like this 5 days a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dRQQXbW8qm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck wold you even drive in that shithole?
Running or biking would be faster.

If you drive in situations like that you're part of the problem. Move closer to work and walk/ride a bike instead.

manual is really never worth buying

why would you even bother with a car in traffic like that anyway

Newer manuals are very easy to drive in traffic. Silky smooth and easy to press. It's not hard but it's probably not as enjoyable as it should be.

Is that LA?

Expensive and the buses and trains take longer than driving.

Yes

Actually riding a bike and taking the train, when traffic is THAT heavy, is much faster unless you live 10+ miles away or something

Big china. Chigga china. Chigga chink chink chonk chink chonk.

If its literally that bad every single day and that's the only time you drive, no. But I commute in rush hour traffic during the week and I don't really mind, and when I go out to hoon it's certainly a lot more fun with a manual.

Why would you want to live there at all?

FUCK that.

No, manual daily drivers are for masochists.

i wouldn't live in a shithole like that. I'd move and get a manual.

Damn, i love cars and all but wouldn't a subway system just straaight up make more sense than that mess?

>wasting literally months of your time on the road going to and from work
Hope you get that pay raise!

if you live in a place like this and you're a "car enthusiast", get two cars instead of one

I used to drive in traffic for 3 hours in afternoon.
Youre better off buying a beater a/t

Public transit is shit in LA. Plus it's sketchy with the freaking homeless and lack of security on the busses / trains

I used to live in NOVA and the traffic was hell going down I-66.

The traffic nightmares of the DC area are what's driving the gentrification of DC.

It's not any better.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRQQXbW8qm0

If you live in a city, are surface streets not an option? If you actually take the 405 like that webm shows, sepulveda is never as busy as the freeway. You dont have to sit on the freeway.

If you aren't gonna take alternate routes or can't, either beef up that clutch leg or just get a slushbox.

It's apparently 12minutes better given that video.

That doesn't really give an idea how crowded trains get in rush hour, not to mention the drug addicted homeless who take up four seats taking a nap.