Everyone cums buckets for the R32 and R34, why is there no love for the R33?

Everyone cums buckets for the R32 and R34, why is there no love for the R33?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkSVylL7Yrw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pigfat and bland

wrong

literally why no one likes it

It's bloated and looks like a Sentra or Maxima.

It's the same weight as the R32 but better balanced and more aerodynamic. The R32 is inferior in every way.

Bruh I'm here for you. Regarding the GT-Rs, my favorite Skyline.

yeah but it looks pigfat

actual performance doesnt matter

>longer and flatter than R34

doesn't look nearly as fat as the R34

I love the R33 GTR. I'm saving to buy one

Tbh I can barely tell the 32 and 33 apart

R34 is what makes me cum buckets

They are overused here, and in places you cant have one people just want the 32 or 34
If you actually like if youre going to be able to get them cheap for a while, but youll always be looked at as the guy who had to settle for a 33

Underage spotted

It's because they replaced the VN Commodore, as the shard car of choice for the ice fiends.

Some greasy old fuck in a manga about tofu didn't like it so now bus-riding weeaboos are covinced that it's 'pigfat' despite the glaring fact that it's lighter than an r34.

I like it a lot.

Proof that it literally doesn't matter to anyone what the actual end results are, if a car *looks* a certain way, that's the way it is.

My capital niggerinos.

SN95 face???

the only people who drive 33s are P platers, poor people or absolute retards
usually all 3 where i live

I don't live in Australia and I prefer the 33 over the 32 and 34 from a purely design perspective.

Idk senpai

the design is not as aggressive as r34 and not as subtle as r32

But has the r34 ever looked this cool?

I see it as the 32 is too bland and the 34 is too aggressive.

The 33 is simply perfect.

R32 us slightly better looking, especially the rear. R34 is just a shitty facelift though.

>bland
Sorry it's not wrapped in a gold vinyl with hideous looking rims and a gawdy custom interior, we know what you sandniggers like

man everyone on here thinks Im Mexican or Arabic lol

I didnt even say I dont like the R33

whatever you say Sheik Abdullah-Al Newfag

b-but its my carfu

yeah whatever anonsteinberg

>tfw the R33 GT-R got BTFO by a GT2 class NSX in Le Mans

>b-but it's pigfat and bland
>proceeds to post pics to suck dick and find favor
Fucking lel

>answers why there is no love for it
>that must mean he doesnt like it

not my fault youre a tard

R33 only looks good stanced and the GT-R variant is ugly compared to normal models

>base model
>stanced
>looks good

Try again.

>Gives shit opinion that isn't relative to the truth
>I-I was just explaining brah, y-you're the retard!
Pathetic

its fine not everyone can have my good tastes

R32 > R33 >> riced out Eclipse >>>> R34

Shown less in video games and media
R32 was made famous by btfo-ing everything in japan and australia. It appeared in all the video games and in initial D, wangan, etc
R34 was made famous by its appearance in games and movies. It also looks the meanest and most aggressive of the three.
The R33 is just simply less shown off in media.
Not that i'm complaining, the GTR version will be cheaper than the R32 and the R34 GTRs because its less famous.

imagine being this stupid

ur damage control sux lmao

>R34 was made famous by its appearance in games and movies.

Literally just F&F

how reliable is an unmolested R34?

>damage control
I'm not the retard who claimed it was pigfat and bland then started backpedalling when I got called out, maybe you peruse a dictionary every once in a while so you know the definition of words you type

dang once again imagine being this retarded

please get off of Veeky Forums and learn how to read or something

>gets called out for blatant backpedaling
>HURR NO I DIDN'T UR RETARDED

I personally find it with a stern yet soft demeanor and a curved flowing body just like the idea tomboy childhood friend gf

its funny because I called you stupid from the get go and you continue to give me no reasons to believe you are anything but

You call everyone stupid because you project your own insecurities, especially when being called out, it's ok because everyone on the board knows you're a moron

its funny because you already called me stupid then go on to project your projections lol

guess my words are bringing up some of your stuff you keep hidden down huh

>project your projections
Except no one knows who I am because I don't attention whore by using a trip code incorrectly/at all
I find it hilarious also that you try to feign superiority on here when your comebacks sound like a 12 year old on the ropes because he got BTFO, yet you keep coming back with your generic "no u" responses
Just step away from the keyboard, child

nerve = struck

>not refuting he's underage
You must be 18+ to post here

why kids always try to act older than they are

perhaps you shouldnt project your age user and Id suggest not being on here at 12

Your reversal game is weak, you really need to lurk more, then you'll be able to post like a big boy instead of projecting your adolescent angst

still more projection

I like how you looked up Veeky Forums memes tho

sorry pal that nerve I struck has you all messed up

This pic genuinely makes me sad, you have to have had a fucked up childhood to think that this is okay, I feel sorry for you becaise of your harmful taste in everything

Because it looks like a melted bar of soap and didn't really do anything revolutionary in terms of Skyline platform. Overall the R32 and R34 did more impressive things/were shown in media and pop culture more than the R33.

Trust me, I own an R33. People talk about it being pigfat and everything, but it's still a goddamned brilliant car to drive. My GTST is a goddamned dream, it certainly doesn't feel it's weight.

Confirmed for best factory colour.

Seriously, Midnight Purple is the fucking shit. Iv'e got one in purple in my save for Midnight Maximum Tune 5 at the arcade near my place.

i love work emitz

The one major styling flaw for the R33 is that it didn't carry over the headlight indicators of the R32.

Seriously, if I could find a custom kit to swap that out for my R33 I would buy it in an instant, that is literally my dream.

boys, should i trade my 15 challenger r/t for a this gt-r?
my challenger only has 7600 miles on it

I love the r33 though, it's my favorite skyline

Yeeeeeeee

Is that Doug DeMuro's imported from Japan right hand drive R32 Nissan Skyline GT-R?

yes it is

It's the best skyline. It has the best body(no harsh angles like the 32 and 34) and is the cheapest because it isn't a fucking meme. The only people who like R33's are patricians.

I unironically like the R33

damn right

>longer wheelbase
>heavier than the R32, not as good as the R34
>identical drivetrain and powertrain as the R32 so no point spending more on what is essentially the same car with a larger body with very few pros over the older model
>not as good looking as either the R32 or R34

There's no love for it because out of all the jap imports that europeans/americans get, this is the least special one.
Lots of japs had the R33 especially if you watch old tapes of them racing on the wangan. It was also popular for tuners perhaps because the longer wheelbase made it a suitable car for top speed runs.

Except that the R34 V-Spec models were superior in every way to the R33, and everyone knows this.

>Muh Initial D
Nice assumption

>Arguing with retarded trip autists on a somalian feces eating board

They are, but they cost way more now.

both of you should fucking kill yourselves

Some have tried. The standard headlight housings are way too dim for turn signals. Kind of a pain but whatever.

>In Japan
>R32 comes out
>"SUGOI DESU NE~!"
>"WE ANTICIPATE NEXTO RINE UPU"
>R33 comes out
>"WATO NISSAN BANDURU OFU SHITTO ISU DISU"
>"MOA EXPENSIVURU AND NOT FASTA, KUSO YARO!"
>Nissan feels the heat
>R34 released with all the improvements
>"GODDO MASHIN. CHOOO SAIKOU DAYO."

Generally summed it up for you.

>>"WATO NISSAN BANDURU OFU SHITTO ISU DISU"
lost. fucking. kek.

>not as good as the R34

They are pretty much identical, the jump from 32 to 33 is much bigger.

That's such a shame, it's literally one of my favourite features of the R32

I must admit that gave me a good kek, but the R33 was faster than the R32, around the Nurburgring atleast

Depend, does it come with an unlimited bumper to bumper warranty? Does it have special quirks and features?

According to wangan midnight they crash a lot

I like them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=EkSVylL7Yrw
says it all

>>"WATO NISSAN BANDURU OFU SHITTO ISU DISU"
>>"MOA EXPENSIVURU AND NOT FASTA, KUSO YARO!"
someone send help

Two reasons. And the true reasons
1. Gran Turismo (R-32)
2. Fast and Furious (R-34)

The R33 fags decided to keep quiet, while the R32 and R34 fags battle over who's the best one or whatever

>tomboy childhood friend gf
wtf i now love the R33

No, but actually, it has always been my favourite R33 look-wise. Sure, the R32 is all chiseled and shit, and the R34 is a rape machine but the 33 is...pleasant.

The R33 GT-R is literally my favorite car, and I also think it looks better than any other Skyline generation. I just don't post that much about it because I want to be able to afford one when it becomes legal.

This. My favorite Skylines of all time are the R33 and Kenmeri.

>r32 is the really good looking one
>r34 is the one that got really big when a lot of us were playing gran turismo and the like

lmao

A good friend of mine who owns that car now

saw a midnight purple nsx once. talked to the dude and he said he dailies it. jelly as fuck desu.

R31 is best skyline.

GUTSY

The R33 doesn't look good as a coupe, or as a 4-door, or as the GT-R. The R32 and R34 are just better looking in every single way and that's the truth. The headlights are shit, the front bumper is shit, the tail lights are shit, and it's too round. The only good thing about the R33 is the GT-R wing.

Stop defending this boring as fuck car.

Because it's like the Zenki S14 of skylines. Bleh.

I dont get how you can call the R33 boring but like the R32

thats one of the most overrated shitboxes of all times

This is the truth.

people like the R32 for the same reason they like the e30 M3

it's a god damn racing legend

How can it be an overrated shitbox if it was so good that it got banned from racing competitions?

And don't even try to say that the R32 is a boring looking car. The car was released in 1989 and there was nothing else like it. Have you even seen an R32 in person? The pictures definitely don't do it justice, it is one of the best looking cars of all time and would be the best if not for the RX-7 FD.