My new car

i bought this Fiat Panda a week ago what do you lads think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFlky1gqPOE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DuvKx01GW2k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hqT7G4uXlGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would kill myself before living in whatever country forced me to buy that. Must be hell wherever you live.

i live in a European country so its not too bad also i live in the countryside so it works well for me

I didn't say "it seems good for a car in a European country" I said that I would kill myself before I had to live in that country.

Fuck, it's beautiful. I miss being a young driver.

okay? my country is quite nice

Fix
It
Again
Toby

sure i love working on cars

nice shopping cart

I'm sure it isn't in comparison to mine.

My car makes anywhere from 4 to 6 times the HP this thing makes, and my car makes an abysmal amount of HP. This is the definition of getting cucked.

Switzerland is a great country my man

I love the early Pandas. The rear seat folding mechanism thingy is awesome. front reminds me of the new Nissan EV concept hatch

meet me in Akina and ill defeat you in a downhill race

Nice shitbox mang

here's a side view lads

I'm pretty sure there aren't any countries where people are forced to buy certain cars.

Fine. You know what. You live in the most free country in all of Europe. I will give you that.

ls swap

needs more engine.

Looks like an Italian plate so it's in its natural habitat and probably fun on italan narrow and bendy roads

i live in the Alps and it does its job very well

That's good to hear.
I like people who appreciate the small things in life

T H I C C P A N D E R I N O

don't forget to bump few pics in snow

is it 4x4?
the old pandas were good, the only thing you will have to look out for is rust. hope it got the bigger machine too, if anything breaks you can prolly fix it. also, dont crash with it. just dont

I like them a lot and I don't usually like Fiat.

at least the weather is nice

10/10 you did perfect

11/10 if it's the 4x4

P A N D A V I B E S

Old Fiat Pandas are behemoth, unkillable and utterly reliable.

Nice.
>How old are you?
>How much?
>When are you going to buy something better?
>Do you work?

you know what to do

im 20
€750
when this car breaks
im a student but for now I work for my parents

Its awesome. Very light, easy/cheap to repair and more than suitable for the everyday life. Considered buying one myself, but the rust is eating it up if ur not living in the mediterrane.

Which engine?

I had the 900 i.e. if you need informations

take care of the rust spots anonelli

otherwise

T A R B O
A
R
B
O

what did you call me?

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=eFlky1gqPOE

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DuvKx01GW2k

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hqT7G4uXlGk

La(r)d

Nice user, I learned to drive in the even shittier 34hp, bare bones "Junior" version of the Panda, not a luxury barge like yours. But times where different then and I walked to shool 20 miles every day, barefoot in the snow aand uphil both ways. 43 years old now. I'd give a lot to be able to drive the old Panda again for just a few minutes. Pic related, only I didn't have the sunroof.

Btw I still drive a Panda, only the newer version (the one before the latest version, the one that still had the round wheel wells). Still love it.