My dad is after an expensive 'old man's car' to celebrate retiring. The only real prerequisite is that is has 4 doors...

My dad is after an expensive 'old man's car' to celebrate retiring. The only real prerequisite is that is has 4 doors. He's pretty set on a panamera turbo or a s63, but is there anything else that I should get him to consider?

Pic related, beat feature of the car

Lexus LS. Max /comfy/ and its more reliable than a euro car. Downside is that it isn't sporty at all.

Does he want sporty or just comfy? I'd pick an Audi S7 as retirement mobile desu

Yeah sorry I should've stated that he wants powerful as well as 4 door

F90 M5 that's just released if he can wait, Cadillac CTS-V if he can't.

If he plans to get rid of it at around 70k miles or 5 years, I second the ctsv. Reliable, distinguishable from other brands even in its own lineup not like bmw, merc, or porsche (nice cars great performance) all generic vehicles. Comfy ride(grandpa mode) or sport suspension (fun mode) at the push of a button, cheap to maintain, cheap to acquire compered to others, will spend the majority of its life on the road and in your garage not at the dealers. Even cletus at his shop in rednecktown will be able to service it easily (maybe not electronics). Cue has a little learning curve but if you are not a dumbass you will learn. But at the year or mileage listed above squeaks and creaking sound will start coming out the center console and seats. Also Gm quality interior/look, doesn't bother me honestly i have been in lexus ls, sl amg, M5, etc but can tell there is some difference in quality feel/design.

GS-F

How much power we talking?

A Buick Lacrosse is one of the best driving vehicles I've ever been in, but I can't afford one and can't be seen being an old fuck in one just yet.

A Lexus IS is good if he wants a smaller 300hp car, or an LS if he wants to bump it up to ~360hp.

Cadillac CTS with a 3.6 (whether he gets the v-sport or not) is a good higher end choice as well. Don't get a CTS V, that's too much car for most people and way more power than many can handle if they aren't top tier drivers. It's almost stressful too, not to mention significantly more costly to own/operate.

BMW M6 is a little on the costly side too once you get all the bells and whistles, so it's up to him. All of these options, might I add, are pricey, if he can't afford them then he may need to look deep into the used market for something he may like.

>He's pretty set on a panamera turbo or a s63
Nevermind I'm retarded, disregard everything I said.

BMW, Audi, Lexus GS/LS top trims, Mercedes, whatever the fuck floats his boat. He obviously has more old man money than I thought.

Tell him to wait for the new Mercedes CLS in about 10 months. It's going to be fucking beautiful. Next best choice would be the Panamera though. It's bordering on flawless.

Infiniti Q50 Red sport 400
3.0L V6 twin turbo with all wheel drive (or rear wheel drive)
Only comes in a 7 speed automatic transmission though. But usually old men don't really want a manual car. At least the ones i've met

Looks great for a modern car if he is budget minded. It's like 50k USD or something

no. porsche panamera is the best BIGG car out there that's also built around being sorta a sports car. the panamera is god tier.

S65

don't let him suffer from mediocrity. Get a car with an exotic engine

> Retire

> 4doors

>Golden Years

Not getting a Luxury 2 door is the worst way to go out.

panamera or nothing

This or the Aldi Rs7

Chevy ss

Lexus GSF %100

he should buy a motorcycle if he wants to have REAL fun.

0-60 4.4 seconds
Most Reliable V8 out of all competition
467 hp

Maybe shouldn't have posted such a lowered ricebucket if you're trying to convince someone's retired dad to buy it.

user, that's...
...that's just how they look now.

That rrar is at least lowered by an inch

*rear

>4 doors

If you're a brit a high spec jag, the newest generation is well made, very comfy and normies go "ooh" when they see a big powerful jag

Jaguars don't impress anyone

Wait for the RS version.

This. Rs Aldis are great.

If you're in a major city or anywhere near one, have him buy an Aston Martin Rapide. 4 doors V12 and will make all his friends jealous. Much more unique and enjoyable than a fast S class or fast Panamera. Obviously it's a lot more expensive but he's near death anyways so who the fuck cares?

>Aldi

is this a new meme?

that is so bland it's like chinese food with no msg

Ever since I saw this post I've decided that it will bd

So which is your favorite Aldi?
This one is mine.

This right here is my most favorite Aldi ever

Panamera only. everything else is a joke in comparison.

Probs autocorrect.

In order of descending price and ascending 0-60 time:
Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid;
RS 7 TFSI Performance;
CTS-V

>h-hey dad here are some luxury cars with the best 0-60 times
>what? I don't give a shit about 0-60 you stupid fag, I'm a geezer
>o-okay

Yeehaw git r dun

But really, this is the best choice.
I want one of these, an F150, and a Honda Odyssey.
Then I can give up cars forever a live a free and happy man.

what a piece of shit, my bmuu would wreck that pos

>ALDI HAS A NEW FACE
>AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL

why not get a p180 tesla......

Tell him to wait for the F version of the LS.

Panamera coupe when?

M5, RS7, the Panamera turbo is really good, s63 is good too, maybe guila quadrofiglio

>4 doors

Literally why? If he's retired presumably his children are grown and never need to ride with him.

Convince him to get a 911 Turbo, the patrician's choice.

If he's in the US, have him look at a Chevrolet SS. Cadillac CTS-V is good too but the Chevrolet doesn't draw a lot of attention, which is sometimes very good,

>Panamera
tell you are dad to stop being fggt and get cayman

Maybach.

Get a tesla

It's called a 911, you fucking wanker.

That new Alfa romeo seems to fit the bill.

This, he probably compromised his entire life.
Let his journey towards the end be in glorious opulence.