Its that time of the year again, and I am looking for a nice pair of warm driving gloves, preferably leather, with grip...

Its that time of the year again, and I am looking for a nice pair of warm driving gloves, preferably leather, with grip, and none of that fragile alpaca wool lining that doesn't stand up to driving.

What do you wear while driving in the winter?

Other urls found in this thread:

dainese.com/row/en/double-down--/201815606.html?dwvar_201815606_color=BLACK&cgid=motorbike-gloves
dainese.com/row/en/douglas-gloves/201815844.html?dwvar_201815844_color=BROWN&cgid=motorbike-gloves
dainese.com/row/en/desert-poon-d1-unisex-gloves-/201815875.html?dwvar_201815875_color=BLACK/RED&cgid=motorbike-gloves
alpinestars.com/products/mx/gloves/megawatt-hard-knuckle-glove
alpinestars.com/products/road/gloves/oscar-rayburn-leather-glove
alpinestars.com/products/road/gloves/oscar-robinson-leather-glove
alpinestars.com/products/road/gloves/warden-glove
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw my hands are positioned right in front of the air vents, so they just get warm air blown on them
feels comfy man

So you dont wear gloves in the winter time at all?

Like I have gloves for winter, but they have shit grip on the wheel.

No, because my hands stay warm in the car and when I'm outside, I just put my hands in my pockets

The virgin walk

bamp, winter time arriving and my car old af.

>the driving gloves thread has reared its ugly head

Nigger if you absolutely need hand fedoras just use Mechanix or something

looks like hand tapout shirts... gtfo

Just get some leather gloves f a m, i've got some pretty expensive one made from deer leather and i fucking love 'em to death.

tfw dont live in a white people country so its basically impossible to find high quality goods such as driving gloves

Order them online dude.

Any leather gloves I buy get ruined from gripping the wheel all day. The inside lining just falls apart

maybe check out a cheap pair of motorbike gloves? designed for warmth and to grip handlebars all day.

I've got a pair of leather gloves that I only need until my engine warms up, once that happens I just use the heat
it's not like you'll be doing anything particularly vigorous while your engine is cold anyways

I own pic related in brown. I dont wear them anymore though since my new car has a heated steering wheel, but they served me well in the past.

Any brands? What's a good price point?

their are heaps. dainese is a top tier one, but just go by price, go to a reputable dealership and check their gear out. they might be a bit thick for you, maybe even motorcross ones might be better, i dunno. just check out an online store and see what they got.

Ya fookin poosey just bare hand it. Would ya like some mittens for a babby?

Mittens are gangster. I like my mittens. Fuck you.

Fuck you!

Who else here wears driving gloves year round?

I love them for when I'm doing spirited driving and just crusing around town

>MUH G-SHAWK
>gloves that fit like a suit jacket in a court hearing
>Scion

jesus christ, kill yourself

>being this autistic

this is an old pic iirc. defs a bait.

I like the knuckle holes, also the gear shifter is angled towards you? Good taste user

I just got a steering wheel cover, better grip than my normal shitty wheel and stays cooler/warmer in the summer/winter. That said fuck you Veeky Forums driving gloves are cool, just a hassle for day to day driving

Who else is literally Ryan Gosling?

OP here. I don't need faggy ass fedora gloves. I want regular winter gloves that can stand up to driving, and be somewhat stylish.

Wool gloves are slippery
Felt gloves are slippery
Fleece gloves are too slippery

help, the autism is killing me.

I just wear HEAD running gloves that I got at Costco for driving, they're synthetic but they have silicone dots for grip.

A heated steering wheel

I have those same ones, they have poor grip. Even with those dots, not enough

What kind of tryhard actually wears driving gloves?

>this
unless i need to wipe off my car of snow im gloveless

here are some motorbike gloves.

if you want warm and able to grip.

dainese.com/row/en/double-down--/201815606.html?dwvar_201815606_color=BLACK&cgid=motorbike-gloves

dainese.com/row/en/douglas-gloves/201815844.html?dwvar_201815844_color=BROWN&cgid=motorbike-gloves

dainese.com/row/en/desert-poon-d1-unisex-gloves-/201815875.html?dwvar_201815875_color=BLACK/RED&cgid=motorbike-gloves

alpinestars.com/products/mx/gloves/megawatt-hard-knuckle-glove

alpinestars.com/products/road/gloves/oscar-rayburn-leather-glove

alpinestars.com/products/road/gloves/oscar-robinson-leather-glove

alpinestars.com/products/road/gloves/warden-glove

Lmao does the FRS speedo really go to 160? That's kind of optimistic isn't it?

I've never driven one tho, so idk.

superglue some 100 grit sandpaper to them then
or wait, I have a better idea. Get some gloves you like somewhat put superglue all over the palm, and grip the steering wheel as you usually do, take your hands out of the gloves and let the glue dry. Bam, you'll never have grip issues again

Shingo pls

>What kind of tryhard actually wears driving gloves?
Either egotistical people wanting to feel self-superior or people whose hands get sweaty. I never wear gloves except when hooning at the Veeky Forums meets. The pressure of driving fast on twisty turns to keep up with the pack makes my hands sweat a lot even though I have the A/C (and heat) on trying to dehydrate the cabin air in the closed circulation setting. So, even though I disdain gloves as being mostly used by egotistical people, I recognize that there can be special situation where they are useful.

Embrace the suck.

DUCTO TAPEUU DEATHMATCHUUU

Ehhhhh
Motorcycle gloves are primarily designed to minimize the amount of damage to your hands if you crash and secondarily designed to keep your hands warm/cool/dry depending on season. In comparison, driving gloves shouldn't contact asphalt if you crash and are usually used inside a nice climate controlled box. Because of this, driving gloves seem like they're primarily about grip and control surface. While bike gloves do consider control - I've got kangaroo leather on the parts of my had that grip the bars, and they give me the best tactile sensation of any glove I've written in my life - it's not their first priority. So if you buy a short dainese summer glove, you'll be paying for a lot of stuff you don't need for driving like metal knuckles, webs between pinky and ring fingers, triple thickness leather down the outside of the hand, etc.

lmao

>Motorcycle gloves are primarily designed to minimize the amount of damage to your hands if you crash

It's kind of annoying to see so many racing anime shows where the racers don't wear helmets or protective gear. Even the body suit uniform racers wear are thin soft cloth as can be seen by the way they put them on or take them off. They're clearly not leather or thick.

But I guess in anime, girls must show off their good looks. Hiding inside a helmet doesn't allow that. Thus, long hair must stream in the wind close to were the tire touches the ground! And heads stick outwards as the side car zooms right by curbs, fence posts, and railings.

what the fuck people actually do this?

They do if the steering wheel is worn smooth and the cold winter air and cold steel core of the steering wheel make the covering stiff (and thus more slippery). I've never worn gloves except the few times my hands were sweating. Other people with sweaty hands problem use a scentless anti-perspirant chemical, but I try not to absorb more chemicals into my body than necessary.

top speed is around 145 mph and they're made to be modified so not really that optimistic

It doesn't get proper cold in our country you fucking dumb cunt

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WEAR GLOVES IN A FUCKING CAR?

Read again for the reasons others already mentioned in the thread.

Lmao there are people who don't use driving gloves? it's almost like you want to lose.

I see no reasons, just autism

If you're too poor to afford a heated steering wheel

Who needs a heated steering wheel?

I drive

I have a pair of mechanix that I use when riding my bike but they're warm enough for the winter too. They're nice cus you can still use touch screens through them and really just eliminate the chill.

Lmao at these poorfags. Get a car with a heated steering wheel

>wanting extra weight
wow its like you're a fag