ARE YOU READY FOR THE FUCKING LOTUS SUV?

ARE YOU READY FOR THE FUCKING LOTUS SUV?

carnewschina.com/2017/10/26/leaked-patent-drawings-new-lotus-suv/

Other urls found in this thread:

motorauthority.com/news/1113160_sergio-marchionne-confirms-ferrari-will-build-an-suv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't like it

>Volvo base
>Volvo engines
>Produced in China
>Lotus

Jesus fucking christ lads, I'm out

if it looked like an actual suv i would understand they're just trying to stay afloat but fuck me and fuck whoever came up with that body form
the h1 slantback did it pretty well but everything else after it looked like absolute shit

Wow another company creating a ugly, pigfat, SUV/CUV/POS for the fish eyes to run each other over with. Great gif needs some new gore.

All they had to do was get an suv bore out the engine, put some turbos on it and a shitty gearbox from a corvette and it would have been 10/10

MAKE IT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

where will it end

name a manufacturer that doesn't make an SUV
not so fast pastanons
motorauthority.com/news/1113160_sergio-marchionne-confirms-ferrari-will-build-an-suv

The speed at which Enzo is spinning in his grave could provide enough energy to power every home in Africa

Chinks were a mistake

gotta make money and suv always sells like hot cakes

A fucking Lotus suv, literally what's the point and how is it supposed to even sell?

Lotus = hardcore patrolheads car

A producer of stripped off barely road legal cars producing a car that needs to be the opposite from the products it has always produced since forever.

At least a Ferrari suv has sense if it's a gran turismo thingy, since Ferrari produces things like the California and the GTC4 lusso. A lotus suv nope.

What's next? A caterham suv?

>caterham suv?
The all new 2019 caterham crossover sport, for comfort and style

AYY is this legit?

lotus had a prototype back in the 00's
if this is anything like that then it'll be a hxc offroader

would it be light, aerodynamic, and fast?

Bugatti
Gumpert
Koenigseggseggseggsegg

thought this idea died when that idiot dany bahahahahar fucked off from lotus

RUF
Aston Martin

Haha around a week ago I posted a Rav4 based Lotus SUV and no one bated an eye.