How do i my car paint not suck?

How do i my car paint not suck?

Shit loads of prep work and a good paint sprayer and booth

>How do i my car paint not suck?

pic related

>How do i my car paint not suck?

bump for paint help faded couldy

Are you even fucking trying to speak English?

no mate im just looking for advice

Just accept that your`re paint is shit.

Well, if it's advice ya want: Google it dood.

Posting in le funny thread

He's still on bargaining

i cant afford that much paint at once so i buy one can every week for 2$ on sale

You could either sand the damn thing bare, before applying primer, actual paint and top coat or pay a pro who would be a better painter than you and have access to shit like cyanide-based paint (vs cellulose-based paint that you could buy at yo local hardware store)

Holy shit this is going to be good. Make sure to post updates

if you ask

Sand in between coats to make it smoother/more even, and also apply a clear coat.

Isn't the process something like,

>sand
>primer
>paint with desired color
>sand
>paint
>etc until clear coat
?

Why do people still go for "permanent" rattle can paintjobs?
Spray rubber isn't that much more expensive anymore and if you want you could just get a different paintjob every fucking year while the car under it is even preserved in a way.
Normal rattlecan are also not really durable but with the rubber you can at least just quickly peel it off and do a new job.

Visually it's almost the same with the rubber maybe even looking better if you do several layers and know how to move the can.
A buddy of mine did his hole car with it - no cloudy shit, it's even and nice for what it is.

the problem with rattlecans is that no one can do a fucking paintjob to save their life.

A professional could use rattlecans and still make it look almost as good as if it were done with a paint gun.

Your both crazy, spray bombed cars never look good.

Ever.

They do if you know how to actually do a paintjob properly.

>over 9000 hours in body work and prep
>Krylon Satin Black
>always got compliments when oot n aboot
God I miss this piece of shit sometimes. The biggest factor in any paintjob using shitty rattlecan or the best on the market is the prep work

Just because "your" a hack does not mean others can't pull this off just fine.

>>always got compliments
Did they fluently speak basketball?

WASP area here, no dindus. Held up pretty decent after a year.

house paint and a brush, like the pros do

Yeah, whatever kid

You are delusional.

100% factory faded 20 year old paint always looks better than your bomb job Honda civics and Chevy s10's

You new wave car enthusiasts have absolutely no class, I bet your from some shitty Midwestern state, and you know with that paint job you might as well be.

Fucking ridiculous, if you like your car so much dress it in a tux, not sweatpants and a dirty shirt kiddo.

lol I spent the last 1.5 years learning how to paint cars OP,

1. Clearly you can't afford to spent money for a real paint job for this atomic piece of shit you call a car. The paint job alone is worth more than that thing.

2. I've been spray painting for almost 7 years, and no I wouldn't use it on a car, because it's not meant for a car, it's meant for surfaces that are anything but cars pretty much. and the cheap ass spray clear will just reflect how poorly the paint underneath is, and won't last for nearly as long as paint. Specifically designed for cars. Not a fan of plastidip, but at least it's meant for cars and it's cheap. but seriously why are you even trying to revive this shitbox to begin with

Probably the best home done paint job I've seen in a while, it fits the Honda desu. Don't listen to these fools, most of them don't have the balls to change their own oil let alone take on an entire repaint of a car.

samefag

>takes balls to paint a car

Only if you suck at it

We used to call this the house paint 15/50
From 15feet away at 50 mph it looks great!

Next where gonna bust out the blowtorch and heat the coil springs, get it nice and low.

Yes

pay somebody to fix it

If you know how to actually do a paintjob properly you'd have a gun and half a clue about how to use it.

I worked at a gas station and saw a hunting truck with rattle can camo on the whole thing.
basically the only time rattle cans will look good