Okay Veeky Forums I need to flip my 05 Audi A4 for $6k. I got her for 3.5k and my dad put about $2 work into her...

Okay Veeky Forums I need to flip my 05 Audi A4 for $6k. I got her for 3.5k and my dad put about $2 work into her. What's the best way to flip this car at that value, mind you KBB has her priced at ~3.2k?
What's your techniques to flipping a POS car? Where should I advertise other than CL or Auto Trader?

Also I'm already getting a new bumper and having her detailed, along with a "new" set of all seasons. Her milage is low 122k and she just got maintenenced. So can I do it, and how should I do it?

you can't, unless you find a gullible 16 year old

Looked on CL there's like 3 of the same models. Ones decrepit with over 200k miles for 1k another is a gutted "track" car for 3k another is a parts car. So there isn't much someone can compare and contrast with other than kbb

Hey my dad was gullible enough to drop 3k, socal is full of them :^)

Red pill me on gutted A4s. Do they track well?

No its slow as shit even with a turbo, theoretically the AWD in the Quattro helps with cornering but imo it only grips because you're going slow as a turtle

You're gonna have a hard time flipping an old high mileage Aldi, my friend. Their reputation precedes them.

>05 a4
>paid 3.5k
you paid full retail. you're not going to make money. kys.

122k isn't too high and it's right where the maintenence should, of which I already did

If you have it all documented, you might get some minority who really likes Aldis to pay more than market value

Get it detailed you mongoloid

I am getting it detailed, as soon as I get a new bumper painted I'll have the shop do a spit and shine to give a 5 foot paint job

Either way what are some techniques I can use to flip this car? What line of bullshit do I put in my ad or say in person?

6k$? hahahahahhahahahahahah
Also clean it and remove that dumb sticker.

sell it to your dad for 3k

Straighten the front plate, take that ugly sticker off the front bumper.

I'm getting a new bumper, and of course the stickers and slaps are going away. That's an old photo, I'm away from my car rn but she looks a lot better now then she does in the pic

He's the one that bought it I'm trying to fix his mistake

Cars aren't houses in a hot market you numbskull; you don't just put work into a car and then reap the rewards of a higher valued asset.

If KBB is $3200 then that is the max you'll be getting for your shitheap, and you will likely get less.

this. due to aggressive depreciation and informational asymmetry, your best chance of getting value out of the shitty Audi in exchange for the work you put into it is actually to drive it yourself