Mako when she gave up on waiting for Iketani

>Mako when she gave up on waiting for Iketani
>Takumi when he saw Natsuki get in the BMW

Who did the angry peel out better?

wasnt it a mercedes my dude

Oh, right.

Those German manufacturers are all basically the same and just blend in with eachother.

Mako because of the donuts

Mercedes is more patrician while bmw is more boyracer and new money. Bmw cant touch mercedes in terms of luxury.

Bmw is for people who actually like cars and enjoy driving, mercedes is for badgewhores and the 50+ crowd

and audi is for people who would otherwise buy merc but they only had 300 money for a car

Yeah pretty much, or people who live in a cold climate and bought into the quattro meme

Funny because thats the opposite of the truth

>BMW isn’t for badgewhores
the irony

lol no

dumb weeb

Found the BMW cuck

bmwfag who couldn't afford a merc detected

Salty mercfags detected
>hurr I'm an auto enthusiast that's why I drive a pigfat landbarge with absolutely no road feel but muh merc badge makes me feel better about being arab/asian
Isn't there some faggy mercedes forum you can go on to discuss your boring retirement-mobiles

>couldn't afford a merc detected
That's hilarious, they're in the same price-range you mongoloid, some people would just rather have a car that is actually fun to drive not a poorly-handling shitheap to compete with other badgewhores

See here's the thing, someone with an E class or an S class would probably have a Cayman S as well for their fun cars
BMW cucks are stuck compromising yet again

>p-people in my hypothetical situation are superior
Keep rationalizing your slow, boring landbarge you retarded faggot

>he has to resort to insults instead of coming up with an actual argument

Only poorfags compromise and have a car pull double duty for luxury and sport. People with money can afford 2 cars that are excellent at each thing instead of half assing both things

Merc fags shilling hard. Your company is luxury, and will never be anything else.

This is sad. BMW fanboys are sad.

Yes we are sad that arabs and 60 year old grandpas are pretending that anyone gives a shit about their plain jane badge-mobiles with dogshit handling.

>m-muh handling
How does it feel knowing that a fucking rental car built by rednecks handles better than the """"""""""ultimate driving musheen""""""""""?

This is the true power of bmw "performance" and "fun"

Did they not have cell phones?

nigga, it was like 1998

Funny enough they did have cellphones

>cellphones didn't exist in 1998

>1995-99
No

cellphone service sucked in 1998 and they were expensive

They weren't that expensive. And people used pagers as well to let someone know they wanted to talk as a cheap alternative

Nigga it's Japan. I had a cellphone in 1998 and I live in fucking Chile

>1995-1998 timeframe
iketani was a poorfag
he worked at a gas station

they never said what mako did, but she didn't seem rich either

the only person that was shown to have a cell was sayuki in extra stage, so around 2000

Nigga old Nokia phones were pretty damn affordable for what you were getting

the service charges were far rape-ier than they are now
forget about overages

also, who did iketani have to call to justify the expense of a cellphone?
kenji? itsuki? takumi? his work?

mako seemed pretty low key and introverted as well, so not so many people to call with a cellphone if she got one

>the service charges were far rape-ier than they are now
and forget about texting LOL
it was nothing like it is today, faaar more expensive then

To set up meets with the Akina memestars, kind of hard to do when you mom hogs the land line all of the time

seems legit

he was able to do it without a cellphone, though, if it was implied he never had one in 1st stage

>they never said what mako did, but she didn't seem rich either
>but she didn't seem rich either

She owned two fucking cars.

Same. In México.

Their town seemed to be a tad out in the sticks so maybe most people didn't feel they needed one. Bet those savages texted via fax.

Slutsuki had one IIRC, but then again she was a popular girl and Papa Benz footed the bill.

Better question is which did this one better- First Stage or Extra Stage?

i thought mako and sayuki bought the sil80 together

95, but still

She still apparently owned her own place in extra stage.

Fucking richfag

I will never watch this anime just because of how awful these faces look.

Racers don't need financial independence!

That's what makes it good

That and the races

enjoy your nose-less moe blobs then

I don't remember if Extra Stage paired the scene up with Rage Your Dream, so First Stage by far.
But Extra Stage was still great as a whole, it gave you a good look at what made Impact Blue tick.
>awful
>dissing that nice 90s anime style
Next you're going to say that modern anime with all it's moeblobs and extra-generic "art" looks good.

If you think modern anime looks bad you need to stop watching shit anime

Wtf you talking about I had a cellphone in 99

Can't say, there's no credits for the insert songs that I can find.

>jojo fags

I ca't even remember what takumi's fish-lipped friend's name is. Just that he has fish lips.
>pic unrelated because i can't remember his name

His fear when abused on Akina is my guilty pleasure.

Look at all of these BMW/Merc fanboy keyboard warriors over here. Don’t worry faggots, both BMW and Merc just got their shit pushed in by a fucking Kia. lol

>angry mercucks

patrician detected

Hopefully I’ll be getting a GT1 in Dec.

We'd never get stills like this if they weren't

SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF SHILLS FUCK OFF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

How is Iketani a poorfag? His car, even though the driver was portrayed as punk, was actually really fukken nice. That shit had to have cost him, you don't just save up that kind of scratch by working and not learn how to live with financial independence.

he must have saved a lot more money by living with his mom

He lives with his mom and spent his lie savings on it

His Silvia (if we say that Initial D is set in '98) is 10 years old. Itsuki could afford an AE85 in good condition by working part time one summer.

Itsuki also financed it with his dad as the co-signer

Oh god its a jojo fag

savage

>filename
>MakoFujiwara
Iketani even managed to get cucked by some guys filename wew

>Tell me, what does this mean in your language?
>がんばろう

>d friend's name is. Just that he has fish lips.
kek

manager had a giant cell phone but during inital D's shifting timeline they didn't have cell phones in first stage, Stage 3 is when they get flip phones in the shifting timeline.