B-But user...t-these cars a-are necessary s-so Bmw could earn m-money to make us n-new sport cars and s-sedans

B-But user...t-these cars a-are necessary s-so Bmw could earn m-money to make us n-new sport cars and s-sedans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0TV2l6TOuGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>People that cry about SUV's

M-millenials love this car!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

What is your point OP?

oh jesus christ

This POS is based on the FWD X1 which is just one of the more increasing Bmw SUV/CUV lineup

>Bmw fags will defend this because muh suvs are necessary for the development of the cars we like

In the meantime they forgot the new 1 Series, a car they like, will be FWD (and so will be the 2 Series)

I don't care it still looks good and will sell well

How much more brain damage are people gonna give this guy

God damn Wojack is getting fucked in the head what happened to the poor nigga?

So what? Let people with poor taste let their poor taste be known to all. They wouldn't exist if there was no demand, people don't voluntarily spend large amounts of money on things they don't like.

Till the point that his head is similar to an eternally-imploding manifold

it's a bit weird in fact

>because muh suvs are necessary for the development of the cars we like
SUVs are necessary because some people need SUVs

>not knowing
brainlet detected

It was only a matter of time.

>16th post

BMW is accepting that their consumer base are badgewhores

They are done with motorsports

nice mazda

BASE PRICE

4 4 1 0 0 €

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>nice Mazda

If you know what I mean

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

BMW are just responding to market demands. You should be directing your anger at the people who are buying this trash.

Nobody "needs" these mall crawler SUVs.

E9s have the badge on the c pillar

This is disgusting regardless

>Waaah people are liking what I don't like
>Waaah companies are producing what the majority of their customer base likes and not what I like
>Waaah this car company should cater to my needs and desires despite the fact that I will never be able to afford a new BMW in my entire life

Fuck off. Saged.

Looks identical to the gla

The windows are tiny
those blind spots will be ridiculous

looks like the previous generation contacted zika virus

I love that paint.
Shame that it's on a suv

why does nobody care when mercedes builds utter garbage like the cla, gla, gle etc but when bmw builds one shitty suv everyone loses their minds

>ditching the stick shift from the two series, their most fun chassis
yeah that revenue doesn't go into anything worthwhile

Mercedes made this ages ago already, it's not exactly a surprise they made properly shit cars.

One word: butthurt.

The W169 was an ok car, very intelligent and with the sandwich base it had plenty of space.

Those were the days when you could see every kind of MILF driving said car while their husband usually had a real mercedes.

Those were the days of the CLK and CLK cabrio, plenty of them in cities with their blueish windows and pleated leather on door panels.

Now women are driving either (((premium))) crossovers or they go straight with their husband big suv killing innocent people on the road.

Many words: Mercedes never claimed nor air ADs claiming to be producing the ultimate driving machines™.

Stay buttmad bmw fangirl.

Pic related is the sensible choice for a crossover/suv that actually is engaging to drive despite his chassis.

But Benz has always advertised it as "the best cars in the world" aka "the best or nothing"
Your pic related looks like utter shit btw

>advertised it
i mean advertised themselves

>looks like shit
opinions

Also Alfa Romeo advertise their cars as "La meccanica delle emozioni" (another way of saying Soul & passion™) and yet they deliver exactly what they promise.

Coincidence? Nope.

if soul and passion means new electrical failures 3 times per week then yes, alfa surely delivers.

honestly if you want maximum sportines crossover you really have to go with a porsche macan or MAYBE cayenne

what would your wife drive if you couldn't get her an SUV?

Mine would probably drive a crossover then a big ass audi or something. The SUV atleast puts her in the bigger machine for when her woman driving skills lead to their inevitable conclusion.

I'm not a cuck, so if I can't buy her an suv she'll just drive whatever the fuck I buy, even a Fiat 500 if that's the case

You're talking out of your ass.

Check out the mechanics of both cars and tell me how the Stelvio is the real "sports" car while the Macan (which is a fucking VW Tiguan) is a simple Volkswagen with the engine positioned well above the one in the Stelvio

neat
find me a versus review saying the cayenne/macan handles worse and feels worse to drive than the stelvio
i'll wait

>projecting

The Stelvio mechanically is way better than the rebadged Tiguan. Period.

Just look the engine, the position related to the steering axle.

Every review of vag group cars is bought so not a single car would perform better.

Because merc is garbage as a whole, while BMW offers little glimmers of hope here and there.

This whole thing is funny, but still not as retarded as when porsche does it IMO.
This shit is cancer. I just want either a proper sedan/coupe or a station wagon. Not a canyonero with a sportier body.

No, gen Xers love it
t. millenial

My mother loves the X series

The only sensible reply here.

One has the engine sitting retardedly high up to make room for the front diff, the other has the engine sitting retardedly far forwards because lol Audism.

Oh, and the Tiguan has fuck all to do with the Macan/Q5.

>Alfa Romeo retarded anything

And still a Stelvio 2.2 diesel 4 cylinders is almost as fast as its 3 liters V6 diesel rivals.

>>Alfa Romeo retarded anything
Alfa Romeo is plenty capable of making retarded decisions, bud. Every automaker is.
They're run by humans, after all.

Sure, but not in this case.

Giorgio + Giulia mechanics are almost the state of the art for the money they ask.

And Porsche is like the only good example of "German engineering" left in the car world, every reviewer praises the Macan's handling.
These people basically make stupid drivetrain layouts work amazingly for fun.

I'd like to see the next gen Macan built on the Panamera's MSB platform though, now that would be something.

>These people basically make stupid drivetrain layouts work amazingly for fun.
i think this is the most accurate summary of porsche i have ever heard

Boomers and gen. X love it because its easy to get into. The whole market is dominated by people over 50 in europe because young people cant afford it. As soon as the baby boom is over they will make normal cars again

>proceed to being the favourite of senior citizens
"Gee son, it's so easy to get in because you sit higher."

Stelvio is better .. and i m not a fan of that car

Normies are the cancer of the car world. The crossover vs standard model sales must be 90/10, like Audi Q3 vs Audi A4.

Because BMW started the whole crossovercoupesuv-trend with the X6.

based owen heater

The spokes on that badge are longer than my dick.

Porsche is the only car brand left where engineering autism is still ahead of sales and marketing.

Porsches are so autistic and soulless that they go full circle and have more soul than Italian cars.

>Normies are the cancer of the car world.
Normies are the cancer of everything. And by normies I mean women.

Can you give your definition of "soul"

butthurt luigi detected

This would sold like FUCKIN hot cakes. BMW knows this and their buyers very well.

Yeah sure...building the same car over and over for decades is now considered soul and passion.

yeah sure.......building terrible cars over and over for decades is now considered soul and passion

See what brand is shining in the chart here A single layer of poltrona frau leather from a Brera's seat has more soul and passion of the entire Porsche lineup

Fucked up the post.

Here

But mercedes started the modern crossover trend with the ML

you are from the united states, you have never owned or driven an alpha romeo

and to be quite honest they have been making cars longer that you or your family have been alive

honestly it could be said that your shit family fails harder and producing offspring than alpha romeo does at producing cars

seeing as how they make billions a year and you probably make below the national average

Future classic.

Literally marketing is the counter argument.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums everybody.

>alpha Romeo

A fucking badass giant dragon eating a nigger as the brand's logo is not considered soul & passion.

The same could be said for the golden area around the logo, which is the crown awarded for having won the first world Grand Prix ever.

>mercedes started the modern crossover trend with the ML
and they also started the 4 door coupe trend with the magnificent CLS.
MB is famous for being an innovation pioneer.

See

>Shills for shitty Italian 'passion' (read: unreliable)
> Can't even spell Alfa Romeo properly.

Excuse me what the fuck.jpg

wrong wrong
alright
wrong
wrong

i'm not reading that entire thread but it seems like you're trying to get me to believe that alfa makes solid cars

maseratis logo is cool as hell but that doesn't mean their current lineup is any better than the competition
what were you trying to accomplish with that post?

lol no

>Mercedes fangirls believe this

>432.7 km/h / 268 mph in the 1930s

>I-I'm a-a s-stutter t-typing m-millennial r-retard, p-please s-shoot m-me a-and r-rape m-my c-corpse i-in f-front o-of m-my m-mother

>290 km/h in 1911 with no aerodynamics

youtu.be/0TV2l6TOuGA

>muh top speed
>muh dick
>consistently getting BTFO by Alfa Romeo in every possible race at the time and for years

Wew

>a-alfa made good cars hundred years ago when italy wasn't a nigger shithole yet
cool

No they don't, they want them. Muh status symbol.

In reality 99.9% of SUVs would get stuck in any kind of serious off-roading situation or doing anything else their drivetrains are advertised to do.

Dumb ass soccer moms want them because muh safety muh cage when in reality they are the most unsafe vehicles on the road, from rollovers and from texting Staceys

>muh alpha
Lmfao do you realize alfa has been producing nothing but cheap fwd shit cars and barely surviving for the last 30 years?
only recently FCA pumped in tons of money so alfa romeo doesnt die like Lancia.

>barely surviving

If they were earning money after having covered all the expenses then they were golden, nothing else matters.

not earning enough money = barely surviving.

MY FUCKING DICK

this didnt look quite modern so I made it better

Lmao
Are you San Mamiya?