Lexus

What does Veeky Forums think about the Lexus, this one in specific 2000 Lexus GS 300, looking to buy one but not sure yet

Other urls found in this thread:

elpaso.craigslist.org/cto/d/2000-lexus-gs-300/6341860314.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2JZ is love

1UZ is life

>What does Veeky Forums think about the Lexus,
it doesn't.

if you can find a 100% mint one they're good. if it's been modded and/or owned by niggers or boyracers they're shit.

The (good) V8 version of that car comes with a 3UZ nigga

3uz is the same block as 1uz with weaker connecting rods and less space in between cylinders.

Any manual outside of the IS250, there's a strong chance it has either been badly modded, owned by niggers/spics, or poorly maintained. In some cases all three. In other words finding a good cheap manual lexus will be pretty hard.

Better MPGs and a smoother motor dude no one is racing a fucking GS

is that matt farahs million mile lexus

Well it's the car in the picture, other than the rims and the tail, other pictures nothing looks modded, a white guy owns it

Op here, this one looks in fair condition, can't tell if anything is modded but a white guy owns it, other than a tear on the drivers seat

You got the link to the ad? No offense dude but that car looks beat as fuck not to mention with that hood slightly open and the bumper cracked, strong chance that car has front end damage

Yeah I noticed that from the get go but I drive a shitbox 2002 Saturn sc1 right now that keeps leaving me

this is the add elpaso.craigslist.org/cto/d/2000-lexus-gs-300/6341860314.html

And the title is salvaged so I can for sure knock the price down but like you said it may have front damage

For 1500 you could do worse I guess, but that car looks like a piece of shit to me. If you have to buy a car and you can't wait, then sure but you'd be better off getting a civic instead

so ugly. but tons of interior room

I'm iffy about honda, always had bad experiences with them

>1UZ isn't good

getta load of this giga-faggot, fellas.

It's not as good as a 3UZ in a GS (y)

i enjoy mine tbch

i've said it before, but:

3uz a good
1uz a best
2jz a qt
all a friend

>no one is racing a fucking GS
The first ever Lexus factory racecar was a 1998 GS 400 with a 1UZ, dummy.

iirc the gs400 was the world's fastest automatic sedan at its time of release

>so ugly
you apologize to my son

Wow look how much it has in common with the $1500 piece of shit op is buying
3UZ makes more power, more torque, at a lower RPM, while being smoother, making less emissions and using less fuel to do so.

>salvage
run away you fucking degenerate.

i'm aware, as i own which is a GS430, but the 1UZ is the end-all as far as engine longevity is concerned which is why i feel it's probably a better choice for people planning to do any modifying, although both are excellent powerplants

I love how 90% of the posts here don't even address the car that op is thinking about buying and it's just shills for lexus

This board is such a joke

It's big, it's comfy, the engine is famous, it isn't a 4 door Supra, people line to stance them, and nignogs love them

>Wow look how much it has in common with the $1500 piece of shit op is buying

It competed in the Sport Touring I class, so there's a lot in common. It ran the stock engine and automatic transmission. The only real performance upgrades it got were the suspension, front brakes, intake, exhaust, and wheels.

We established ages ago that the car he's looking at is garbage. Now we are arguing about Lexus V8s

*wife's son

>wow it has the same transmission as the car op is buying it's the same car

God I could pick this up with a paycheck, don't worry op, life's short just buy it if you want to it dont matta in 5 years when you have your real career going

Also the same chassis, steering, and rear brakes.

who /lexus is/ here

the goat lexus model

lmao

cedes cuckbois we at cha necks

8k for a 2004 GS430. 97k miles, one owner. do i pull the trigger? im hoping to go in and try to talk him down to 7-7.5k at least. im in love with the car as a point a to b car desu