Tougou, Tama, Sekka and Gin SSR

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNhJ8EHtr9k
youtu.be/HNhJ8EHtr9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chikage has a nice body.

[What kind of story will "Kusunoki Mebuki" be?]
Takahiro: In "Yuuki Yuuna"'s first episode, Fuu mentioned that they were "it." This is the story of those who didn't become "it", the hero candidates from all over the country.
[Apart from Kusunoki Mebuki, what kind of girls will make their appearance?]
There are actually quite a number of candidates. These girls are gathered at the Gold Tower in the story, but since we can't feature them all, we will only focus on four of them. One of them is Kusunoki Mebuki, the main character. By the way, Mebuki once competed with Miyoshi Karin for a complete hero system and lost to her. Please look forward to her connection with Karin!
[This project will be set in Kagawa Prefecture, as well?]
I already mentioned that it would be set near the Gold Tower, and we will use places around there as the stage for the work. Akashiro Aoi-san went location hunting to plan the story.
[Do you have a message to all the readers who are looking forward to the serialization?]
I believe her design will be revealed along with this, but I can say that Mebuki is a very cute girl, although she does have some quirks. It's a story about those who weren't chosen as heroes, so the girls that have gathered each have their bad habits - even in the Divine Era, where the sense of morality is strong. Please watch and find out what kind of mission awaits the girls once they learn the cruel truth about the world outside the wall. At the beginning of the story, Mebuki and the others "are not Heroes". Still, it's titled "is a Hero", just like the other parts of the series. Please look forward to see how the girls will do their best to become real heroes. There will be a miko, too!

[Kusunoki Mebuki is Karin's rival who has competed for the status as a hero with her.]

Kusunoki Mebuki:
The twin-tailed, sharp-eyed protagonist of the story. Her very different uniform makes it obvious that she's not a student of Sanshuu Middle School.

youtube.com/watch?v=HNhJ8EHtr9k
Don't forget to watch the stream today, graced by the presence of our fuhrer.

Crap, card games made me miss the party

What's the difference between "Critical" and "CRT"?

Where did this Sekka is Hitler thing come from?

My R Fuu got passive skill level 18 at +36, so why isn't tougou levelling

>31 purple diamonds
6 more to go and I'm set to 4-flower SSR Sekka when she comes out, phew.

I think it was a correction for consistency's sake.

>Good morning! You sure are up early, want to work out a bit?
Okay fine Tama I'll go to the goddamn pool, get off my case.

>Tougou/Tama/Sekka/Gin SSR
Where did Tama come from? The images shown are Tougou, Gin, Sekka, and C-Shadow. Did I miss something?

The picture with innawoods Tama with Anzu and swimsuit Tougou.

I wonder if she was evenly strong as Karin and ended up second because reasons or if Karin just dominated her and she was merely least shit.

Nepotism

Karin's brother is a high ranking member of the Taisha, and they're kind of assholes. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this fact played a part in Karin getting it.

So literally ":^)"?

Might just be that Karin's a closer match to Gin.

Another page

Accurate.

So, we got 4SSRs coming up. Are we gonna have like, 2 banners or something? Because if all 4 are on one banner, then getting the one you want is going to be fucking hell.

On that note, based purely on the characters being featured and before we get stats, who's everyone going to roll for?

I think 2, Sekka and Gin, will be limited-time SSRs, so only in the gacha pool for a certain amount of time.

>3% chance out of 5% for an on banner SSR
>0.75% chance of getting the specific one you want on this.
I fucking hate this.

Sekka, because Sekka is already great as a SR, so I want to see if she's broken as a SSR, and Tama, because I suspect that they'll make her green and I'm in desperate need of a good green.

The other way around I believe.

No, Tama and Tougou are 期間限定で出現率がアップ just like the other banners.
I think the difference is just Tama and Tougou will come with the Swimsuit Event while Gin and Sekka come with the Invasion Event.

More dupes needed to level up since it's more useful maybe? Tougou's ability affects all reds making it a pseudo leader ability after all. Fuu's hits a practicality ceiling once she starts passing out 400+ crit.

>staff mentions they might implement Yuusha vs Yuusha fights at some point in the future
>KuMeYu comes out soon after
I'm slightly worried

>staff mentions they might implement Yuusha vs Yuusha fights at some point in the future
Wait, where?

>tfw still don't have any SSR aside from the ones I initially rerolled for
You guys speak of rolling as if you're certain you'll be getting something out of it, I'm convinced I'll be flushing my blessings down the toilet again.

Hidden at the very end of the birthday event announcement:
The enemies in this event's battes will be Vertex and Stardust. We're considering to add a feature that allows battles among fellow heroes in the future.

It's probably going to be some kind of PvP battle arena. Please be better than that shit they've implemented in Geah XD.

They specifically clarified they didn't mean pvp

... Error in error-fixibg notice
dev pls...

>fixibg
Oh the irony.

Stream in 10 minutes.

Oh shit I totally forgot.
Nice.

Geh, it's that other game first.

I guess they realised if they put YuYuYui first everyone would just close the stream halfway through and not watch this crap.

So who will be playing the game, some VAs ?

Terui Haruka (Yuunas) and Senbongi Sayaka (Sekka)

>Senbongi Sayaka (Sekka)
Nice. Will we get some reveals about her character ?

I don't think Natsume's VA revealed much about her during the last stream, but we'll see.

>it's a fucking history stream about Japanese castles
>with Sekka's VA at that
Local ramen eater ruins everything AGAIN

It hasn't even started, it's the castle kancolle game right now.
Sekka does love her castles though.

Is this actually a mobile game? They've literally spent the entire time talking about IRL Japanese castles, no mention of any game at all.

What stream?

I know, but this is pretty much exactly what I'd expect a stream to turn out like if Hero Hitler hijacked it.

I'm fully expecting an in-character joke when the YuYuYui stream starts and will be disappointed if that doesn't happen.

So what are they going to announce on the stream? Right now all i see is a stone wall. Is this one of those Japanese history channels?

This is a stream for a different dengeki bunko game, which is basically Kancolle with castles.

They're talking about castles for that other game right now.

I see... So how long are these streams usually and why is there only 999 people? I expected more nips to come watch a stream about this type of stuff

>empty hills with nonexistent castles
>walls with missing castles
>fake 21st century castles
Uh-huh

I want to protect Marugame Castle now.

FINALLY

youtu.be/HNhJ8EHtr9k

Grab your blankets guys, it's freezing time

So swimsuit event is out tomorrow midday Japan time, and comes with Tama and Tougou's new SSRs.
Chikage is cute.

>Tama and Tougou's new SSRs
Great, another banner to skip.

We want SSR Gin!

Might roll for Tama, I mean I want her together with Anzu.

If you check the OP you'll see Gin and Yami Megane are up next after this banner.

>New gacha is Tougou and Tama and not Gin/Sekka
Guess these blessings aren't going anywhere then.
Also, we're getting the continuation to Hanayui somewhen next month, Expert is next month at earliest, but definitely after Hanayui. I think we're also getting the ability to save team presets?
But fucking hell, another event without even stopping. Impressive.
Futatsumori was happy the phone didn't die this time around.
Did Senbongi say she rerolled for Sekka 4 times or did I mishear something?

I want to buy blessings for Gin, but when I see the daily roll cost of 60 I can't bring myself to do it.

Almost forgot the crystal event

Crystal and Udon event is live by the way.

>D3-5
>Enemies start at rank 3 and obliterate you in 10 seconds

Ah right, forgot, we're getting 400 blessings tomorrow, be sure to thank the seiyuus for beating their stages that were easy as shit

So 3 weeks after release, someone finally managed to 3* ShiUYu's final boss and finish the entire game. Truly amazing work.

Holy mother of whales.

>Shuten Doji - lvl 4
is it available elsewhere other than getting lots of Takashima Yuuna SRs?

So apparently, this potion removes negative status effects. Seems way too useless and situational to me since it barely ever drops.

ah, nvm, it gave 10. which in the end, goes to lvl 4

Having this guy on my friends list is literally the best, I've been 3*ing stages by just letting him solo the boss for me.

Oh fuck you, lucky bastard.

How would he manage it when ex difficulty come out next month?

Phew, finally.
I feel tired from all this farming.

Idea:

Gather up all our spare gacha money and give it to one guy to go super whale and have him friendlist everyone who pitched in.

I'll be the guy :^)

Balance notes?

No, text corrections.

Just some fixed wording inconsistencies. We'll still get a few blessings for them, though.

I for one am very glad they're introducing another Tougou SSR, if there's one thing the game was lacking it's Tougou cards. I was just thinking I could do with another blue ranged unit and Tougou is quite under-represented in the current Yuusha pool, so it's nice they chose to prioritise her getting a second SSR over all the Yuushas who don't even have one yet.

Unfortunately, she appears to be the most popular character in the franchise so this isn't something to be surprised about.

Best map to farm coins outside dailies?

>chikage's hissatsu barely scratches the boss

>spend money on blue chikage
>worse than wakaba in literally every way
At lest her attack range is good

This wasn't the last one was it?

Crystal is different udon is same, it have ended regardless

Yellow crystal event when? Why did they even make a green/purple event when we already had red/green and blue/purple ones, a yellow event would make much more sense.

In official announcement they said they're setting green/purple crystal event so that you can use them to upgrade the upcoming green/purple ssr

>Can't upgrade my Itsuki because I don't have the 10 yellows
Yeah, about that...

Play more during Sunday ...

Or in 20 minutes.
Friday is also Yellow.

but we aren't getting a blue one it seems

so we are getting expert difficulty next month?

I will only spend if it's a green Tougou. Gelato Sumi sucks.

Yeah, but the thing is that I have 40 to 70 crystals of every other color at this point, but I still can't upgrade most of my SSRs because yellows are limited to the handful you get from dailies every week.
I just thought it's odd that they wouldn't squeeze a yellow event in there, it's not like they didn't know the new SSRs would be green and purple when they decided the first event colors after all.