Take car in for service

>take car in for service
>mechanic changes seat adjustments, radio presets, climate control settings, and rearranges the things in my glove compartment
>can never get these things back the way they were

That's it. I'm learning to rebalance my own spark plugs.

Radio presets and climate control settings almost always disappear after disconnecting the battery.

Also what the fuck is 'rebalancing' a spark plug?

You have to rotate your spark plugs because they wear unevenly.

51% of all internal combustion is right combustion.

It's when you the spark plugs

Do you even cars?

i was a mechanic for a long time, your glovebox gets fucked because you probably have locking wheel lugnuts and NOBODY leaves the fucking key where we can find it so we have to tear through your glovebox of snotty kleenex, Nickleback CDs and shit to find it. then it ends up you hid it in some bumfuck little place or didnt even know you had locking lugnuts

rest sounds like what happens when the battery gets unhooked, seat adjustment i never fucked with unless its undriveable. also what the fuck scam is rebalancing spark plugs, they remove them and put anti-seize on the threads and charge you $500?

Are you seriously that retarded or is this shitty bait?

>take car to the mechanic
>says it needs to go to an auto electrician

>he doesn't know

>He doesn't do the 2k rebalance
Enjoy your dead engine, dumbfuck.

>he doesn't get his spark plugs rebalanced at a mechanic

>he doesn't replug his mechanic with balanced sparks

>your glovebox gets fucked because you probably have locking wheel lugnuts and NOBODY leaves the fucking key where we can find it so we have to tear through your glovebox of snotty kleenex, Nickleback CDs and shit to find it. then it ends up you hid it in some bumfuck little place or didnt even know you had locking lugnuts

FUCKING THIS

NOONE WANTS YOUR FUCKING STEELIES USE REGULAR FUCKING LUGS

>people complain so much about losing radio presets we actually have to plug in a 12-volt 'battery saver' if we have to remove the battery for whatever reason

Fuck the battery saver, I just have the new battery ready to go on top of the engine as soon as I disconnect the old one.

>he probably doesnt even know about blinker fluid
>doesnt know about wheel bearing hydraulic fluid either

Please tell me that's a joke. There are people who don't know this basic fucking shit? Next you'll be telling me he doesn't know bout the horsepump for horsepowers.
There's so much shiggy i can't even diggy.

I wish I was, but I see this type of shit almost daily

>mfw I go up to all the cars in the shop and wipe the inside of my foreskin on the steering wheels of customer cars

haha fuck you

Cutfags BTFO forever.

>customer comes in for his tyre tread polished
>while it’s up on the hoist we noticed the oil filter was installed upside down, so we fix that
>see his injectors need machining so we do that too
>take the wheels off and get them on them balanced, spray the tyre shine on the tread while I’m there
>hammer the nuts back onto the thread after we put the wheels back on
>car idles a bit funny after we start it
>bore out the fuel pump so it runs back to factory spec

Easy $1700 profit

Jesus. Just imagine the glue sump for the horse pump on his car.
>all those dead nags clogging up the system of his formerly 90hp civic
And people wonder why old cars get slow, when they don't maintain them worth shit.

>when the condom on the horsepump doesn’t get changed

That is just absolute suffering summed up. I can't tell you how many times some shitfucker has come in after it bursts and expected that his car could be fixed for under $9000.
>when he cleans out the horsepump and refills it with ponies because he's a cheap fuck and think it'll make it sound like a mustang