Opinions on the Stinger

What does Veeky Forums think of the new Kia Stinger?

How many of you support it and how many of you don’t?

What do you think will be good about it and what do you think will be bad about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

gq-magazine.co.uk/article/kia-stinger-street-style-nyc)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we already have a kia shill thread on the frontpage

LITERALLY the best car of this generation
Maybe BMWs won't be overpriced anymore in response to this. Otherwise BMW will just die off

Literally shit shilled by spergers.

>someone shows appreciation for a great product
>shill
OK pol

I hear my luttle pony displays on the center screen when you turn the fan on!

How's things as a Kia employee? Good I hope. Now leave.

see

kys shill

see

Kiashrill has done more to destroy this car than any troll. Let him keep going. Total sales will be 3 for 2018.

>3
BILLION*

>>great product
>>Kia

Choose one. LOL

Are you 12?

> 7b people on earth.
> 3b drive an (((kia)))

Hey make another thread about the kia stinger. Fucking shills

>people get upset about "shills"
>make another thread with stinger as subject
>guaranteed (You)s
such predictable little roachies

you are all remarkably fucking stupid if you think ANY company bothers PAYING
anyone to advertise to ~30 people a thread at most, let alone the poor, young, college student demographic of this website

you are literally the only reason these threads exist

(You)

If they toned down the outside I would be a buyer. I'm not a huge fan of all the accents and funky color. I sure the spec'd down version will be normal though

Its going to be nearly as big as a challenger

I think it's prety but I'm not sure about KIA quality. Last review I saw about KIA's was from Top Gear so I might be ill informed

Fake air vents on the hood.

>Maybe BMWs won't be overpriced
aaahhhahahahahahahahahaaa

All I want is a car like Kia Stinger that comes with MANUAL transmission.

Kia's initial quality consistently ranks highly. Ive got a 2017 and the fit and finish is suprisingly excellent for a 20k car.

no
t. 2017 elantra

No clutch, no deal.

> kia
> sports car
> luxury car
Pick one

Literally this

I was paying attention until i realized it didn't have an option for a normal manual gearbox

This. I wnat to like it, but automatic makes cars much more boring.

Can't wait to start /sippin™/ in my Stinger™!

Looks nice, I like the styling. Disappointed there's no manual option. If they offer a V8 version in the future I'd consider one.

Poor b8 m8.

>TFW the reason the Stinger is being shilled here is to sell as many as possible before the new Supra comes out and kills it in both sales and performance

>2door sports cars take sales away from sports sedans
You're a special kind of retarded

I actually kind of like it. I got to sit inside of one at the Texas State Fair recently and was surprised. I swear it is a copy cat of Audi though. The interior feels really similar.

Other than that and the fact there is no manual and it might be too expensive. I see it selling mostly to dad's in families.

I think it is great. It gives the German competitors something to worry about.

However, just to be realistic here: The Kia Stinger will probably not sell well... Why? Well, once again, it is competing with the Germans. Sure, it's cheaper than its rivals but the Rivals have a reputation. When people buy Luxury cars like BMW/BENZ they care about the name of the brand. Also, we don't know about the reliability of the Stinger but we do know about KIA (which isn't something to boast about). All in all, it is good for KIA to introduce to the world a car that last a long time and show what Korea actually got under their sleeves.

Side note: The rear looks like shit and interior could be better.

Man, Kia's marketing department is fucking crazy. It's like one kia post a day about the stinger. The front grill is fucking ugly as shit man. Stop that grill !

hello bmw shill fuck off

I guess I support it for the reason of: I am happy to see any manufacturer trying to build performance cars in the days when almost all that matters is how many MPG it gets and it's finance rate..

Do I like the car, no not really. There's potential for it to be good if they learnt from some the issues the sister brands "Performance car" (Hyundai Genesis) issues albeit being a half-decent car when it's a R-Spec

>Initial quality

Don't worry in 3 years it will rattle like fucking crazy and fall apart. You'll keep the mileage low at least when it's at the dealer while you're waiting for parts on back order (2.4 GDI engine failures)

While in all seriousness they might not be that awful, they certainly have their demons. I don't necessarily believe in them to build a good sportscar but they've poached some good higher-ups from other manufacturers so who knows

>appreciation for a great product
>that isn't even in production full swing
It's a 365 horsepower "meh" mobile that offers nothing over any other sub-400hp sedan in its class.

Getting one in 3 to 4 years when the stuff are fixed.

>he doesn't tune his car
Please leave pleb.

>It gives the German competitors something to worry about.

Absolutely no one is worried. Especially Audi/BMW/Mercedes.

I feel as though there is one shill in particular who likes to reference /pol/ whenever someone calls them out.

It has nothing to do with /pol/, you're just a fucking shill.

do we have to have this thread every fucking day. jesus fucking christ. I will NEVER buy some gook shitbox. fuck off.

Koreans pls go

>I feel as though there is one shill in particular who likes to reference /pol/ whenever someone calls them out.
>It has nothing to do with /pol/, you're just a fucking shill.

> does not know what "shrill" means.

Not that guy, but it is very apparent that you are new at this. You should lurk for at least 6 mos before posting.

nah

An open letter to Kiashrill-

You are attempting to artificially start a viral marketing campaign on a forum that is continually underestimated for its savvy and intelligence.

All kidding aside, I wanted to ask a few questions:
- Are you employed by Kia Corporate, Kia US or a contracted entity such as GQ (or even contracted to GQ)?
- Why the effort on Veeky Forums (rank 897) and not Reddit (rank 32)? Furthermore, why ignore Facebook and Twitter campaigns? Indeed, Veeky Forums is a pretty niche market visited by people passionate on subjects, but isn’t selling a mass market item is better served by highly trafficked sites?
- What are your success metrics? Since the vehicle has not hit the market in the US and is due or barely out in AU what are you measured on? Number of hits to the corporate page? Number of favorable comments in threads started on “influential forums trafficked by the 18-25 demographic”?
- What is your compensation structure? Base + bonus/commission? Straight base?

And finally,
- What happened to the guy called everyone a “faggot”? Did management finally figure out that insulting your potential customer base is not a strategy that will establish influential opinion makers?

In all sincerity, you are trying very hard-- perhaps way too hard. Marketing on the internet can be successful, but not the way you are doing it.

PS- This type of stuff is highly ineffective:

> In June 2017, Kia Motors teamed up with GQ magazine to promote the Stinger as a "street style icon" (re: gq-magazine.co.uk/article/kia-stinger-street-style-nyc)

If you Korean shills didn't relied on dirty tactics like creating videos with fake subtitles of people praising your cars or bashing Toyota I might be more open minded abour your news cars.

But no, fuck it they are shit. IF they were good you woudn't be going all this shit.