Which car handles better for DD FWD or RWD

Which car handles better for DD FWD or RWD

AWD

4wd is fucking gay fuck out

Traverse FF for mpgs (trailing edge aero is more important)
not so good for rapid lane changes or fast acceleration
but stops dumb asses from going full mustang drift
also dd and commuters a shit

AWD is not 4WD you turboshitter

I don't fucking care get the fuck out of my thread I didn't ask that question, fucking faggot shitting up the thread i hope you die

>AWD is not 4WD
A car has four wheels. AWD means all, so 4 wheels get all power, so 4 wheel drive mean 4 wheel power to get.

You are not smart.

4wd

In regards to handling, i think FWD is the better handling setup for beginners, as being at its limits is less dramatic and sketchy than in a RWD car.

nigger

t. brainlet

Both will function roughly the same so long as you are following the rules of the road.
>b-but muh initial d

And what are the "rules" of the road?

Not hooning around corners like a high school student. The only time RWD and FWD play any real role is if you are driving recklessly.

>he doesn't think fwd or rwd matters in the snow or low traction conditions

califag who never deals with any weather detected

FF a best

4WD cars have a transfer case to switch from RWD to AWD and it's usuually found in BOF trucks/SUVs, you absolute fucking turbo retards.

It's like summer never ended over here, fuck off mongoloids.

I've owned both RWD and FWD vehicles and have dealt with many Indiana winters. Any differences between the two are marginal so long as you are driving carefully.

>Not daily driving like a high school student
>He fell for the growing up meme

Enjoy your basic AF life

Rwd. Better balance, better feel, funner on the average commute. Having more weight on the front is counterintuitive to natural feel. Will it matter ultimately? No. If all you care is about a-to-b, a fwd cvt will next your best profit in daily-ability

FR is objectively the best drive train for hooning which imo is important to an enthusiast's daily driver

>but which handles better
which ever car has the better chassis/suspension/diff/tires

How are you suppose to compare chassis?

Enjoy your speeding tickets and manslaughter charge.