I thought Italian cars, specifically Alfa Romeo, were unreliable POS

I thought Italian cars, specifically Alfa Romeo, were unreliable POS.

Top 10 most reliable car brands:

>1. Lexus - 92.1% reliability rating
>2. Mitsubishi - 90.8% reliability rating
>3. Toyota - 89.6% reliability rating
>4. Suzuki - 86.6% reliability rating
>5. Alfa Romeo - 85.8% reliability rating
>6. Honda - 84.9% reliability rating
>7. Hyundai - 84.8% reliability rating
>8. MG - 83.4% reliability rating
>9. Ford - 82.1% reliability rating
>10. Subaru - 81.8% reliability rating

[...]

Least reliable car brands:

>23. Mercedes-Benz - 70.4% reliability rating
>24. Fiat - 70.2% reliability rating
>25. Volvo - 62.3% reliability rating
>26. Jaguar - 61.9% reliability rating
>27. Peugeot - 56.7% reliability rating
>28. Citroën - 55.2% reliability rating
>29. Nissan - 52.7% reliability rating
>30. Tesla - 52.4% reliability rating
>31. Land Rover - 50.6% reliability rating
>32. Jeep - 42.1% reliability rating

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-5017573/Most-reliable-car-makes-sold-UK-Japanese.html
tuv.com/de/deutschland/aktuelles/tuev_report/gebrauchtwagen-ratgeber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7WSqV38_Qs8
youtube.com/watch?v=m1yB8gcLHFg
youtube.com/watch?v=915hkwMdHiY
youtube.com/watch?v=ywh653ENljA
goldrushcam.com/sierrasuntimes/images/2016/february/consumer-reports-best-auto-brands-2016.jpg
wyborkierowcow.pl/wk-2016/ranking-niezawodnosci-modeli-top10-wk2016/
whatcar.com/large-suv/
mazda.co.uk/aboutmazda/news/technology/what_car_magazine_ranks_mazda_mx5_as_britains_most_reliable_car/
youtu.be/B6QySYllPjE?t=49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source: thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-5017573/Most-reliable-car-makes-sold-UK-Japanese.html

Most reliable cars by category:

>CITY CARS - Toyota Aygo - 100.0% reliability rating
>SMALL CARS - Honda Jazz - 100.0% reliability rating
>FAMILY CARS - Lexus CT200h - 100.0% reliability rating
>MPVS - Ford B-Max - 91.6% reliability rating
>SMALL SUVS - Volkswagen Tiguan (diesel) - 96.3% reliability rating
>LARGE SUVS - Mitsubishi Outlander - 91.2% reliability rating
>EXECUTIVE CARS - Audi A3 Saloon (petrol) - 100.0% reliability rating
>LUXURY CARS - Mercedes-Benz S-Class (diesel) - 93.2% reliability rating
>COUPES & CONVERTIBLES - Audi A3 Cabrio (petrol) - 92.5% reliability rating
>ELECTRIC VEHICLES - Nissan Leaf - 93.9% reliability rating

Least reliable cars by category:

>CITY CARS - VW Up - 74.8% reliability rating
>SMALL CARS - Nissan Note - 48.6% reliability rating
>FAMILY CARS - Nissan Pulsar - 48.3% reliability rating
>MPVS - Mercedes-Benz B-Class - 46.2% reliability rating
>SMALL SUVS - Nissan Qashqai (petrol) - 28.9% reliability rating
>LARGE SUVS - Range Rover Sport (diesel) - 14.5% reliability rating
>EXECUTIVE CARS - Jaguar XE (diesel) - 36.7% reliability rating
>LUXURY CARS - Mercedes-Benz E-Class - 46.1% reliability rating
>COUPES & CONVERTIBLES - Mazda MX-5 - 71.0% reliability rating
>ELECTRIC VEHICLES - Tesla Model S - 52.4% reliability rating

. Nissan - 52.7% reliability rating
wut

For the people about to spout "French ownership", it seems Renault is somewhere in the middle of the pack.

. MG - 83.4% reliability rating
who the fuck are they

>EXECUTIVE CARS - Jaguar XE (diesel) - 36.7% reliability rating

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Fucking jaguar and fucking english (((journalists))) always defending english cars even if they're piece of shit

>14.5%

F

tuv.com/de/deutschland/aktuelles/tuev_report/gebrauchtwagen-ratgeber.html
That's why I don't care about reliability reports mostly. How is this possible you travel 1000km, and magically: New Mazdas are more reliable than Alfas, and KIA shows up in the middle of rankings.

>>LARGE SUVS - Range Rover Sport (diesel) - 14.5% reliability rating

KIA is garbage though

>TUV
>magically all german cars in first places
>kia is garbage (lol fuck no)

Protip: the tuv was involved in the dieselgate scandal because (((they))) approved the selling of fucked up cars knowing they were tampered.

Everything german has 0% credibility nowadays.

Friendly reminder of who are Germans.

youtube.com/watch?v=7WSqV38_Qs8

youtube.com/watch?v=m1yB8gcLHFg

>Mitsubishi
>reliable
how ?

Kia IS garbage though
t. Previous Kia owner

Between this, consumer reports, and jd power, the only consistency is that Japan rules.

>driving a 2013 Golf GTD
>zero issues since 4 years
Yeah sure buddy

>Owners of cars aged from new to three years old were asked to report on faults which occurred in the last 12 months, by What Car?.

Literally kill yourself you fucking imbecile

Your reliability study has even less credibility than the one made by JD "infotainment failure is the same as transmission failure" Power

You are probably a buthurt brit or Italian trying to confuse people with your shit study, this garbage doesn't even never the name of "study"

TL'DR: OP IS POSTING FAKE NEWS

seriously Alfa Romeo 5th place? ferd top ten? Just end yourself, senpai

For a more serious reliability study see

More reliable
youtube.com/watch?v=915hkwMdHiY

Least reliable
youtube.com/watch?v=ywh653ENljA

and that Jeep is utter trash.

yet it sells more cars than all other fiat chrysler brands combined
amazing

>no Mazda

whew

>>COUPES & CONVERTIBLES - Mazda MX-5 - 71.0% reliability rating

fug. I wonder if this is calculated based on raw numbers of cars on the road in relation to others of its class. Which in the case of coupes and convertibles, MX5s would inevitably on it based on how most convertibles on the road ARE MX5s. And is it a specific model?

. Mitsubishi - 90.8% reliability rating
what the fuck

Yeah, then you get JDPower chart, or Consumer Reports chart: goldrushcam.com/sierrasuntimes/images/2016/february/consumer-reports-best-auto-brands-2016.jpg
Or, Plumbers "Driver's Choice" based on inquiry filled by car's owners.
wyborkierowcow.pl/wk-2016/ranking-niezawodnosci-modeli-top10-wk2016/

Why sometimes Mazda is below average (JDP), why Toyota tops in Poland (despite the fact, that you see much more Volkswagens on the street), and how Consumer Reports puts KIA higher than Honda or fucking Mercedes.

Reports have so much factors that matters, so many ways to cheat on chart, that I don't care about them. All cars today are quite reliable. You choose car that looks best to you, or has better quality materials inside.

>Least reliable cars by category:
That's funny because it's on their top 10 SUV list whatcar.com/large-suv/

this chart seemsmore realistic exept jaguar

Memereports and jdmeme takes into account shit like

>my car doesn't have big enough cupholders for my mega slurp™ 9000 extra sugar, so it's a defect
>+1

These kind of charts are useless.

>Mazda bellow Cadillac and FUCKING Jaguar

The only realistic thing here is your shitty bait.

When people think "Japanese reliability" Honda and Toyota automatically pop into their heads. Not fucking Mazda. They're shitty cars, face it. And I'm sure that 14:1 cr is helping with that "reliability"

>The 3 german badgewhores have less problems than fucking Mazda.
>Kia more reliable than a fucking Volvo
"My cup holders are too small!" +1 problem
"My engine just stopped working out of nowhere and i have to pay 12000$ in repairs!" +1 problem
What is the point of making a "Problems per 100 vehicles" chart if you don't actually see what's the problem.
This shit makes Porsche look more reliable than Toyota.

>Porsche look more reliable than Toyota
porsche is allmost on par with yota reliability from what ive seen

What the vehicles were used for kind of matters a lot too. Driving to church and getting groceries is different than something that was abused by a soccer mom or used as a work vehicle.

JD Power Initial Quality does take that into account and its basically a paid extortion scheme to get car manufacturers to buy the detailed reports

consumer reports does not

Mitsubishi, Any Korean cars, Any Italian cars are considered reliable?
WTF

Here in Europe korean cars are offered with a 7 years warranty when the mandatory European standard is 2 years and many makers offer a base 3 years warranty + paid extensions.

Offering such a long warranty period for sure is not synonim of low quality and reliability.

Whoever fucking said Mitsubishi was reliable was a fucking liar. Some of the worst mechanic experiences I've had were with fucking Mitsubishi's.

They dont make them to be fixed or taken apart, at least not by people.
Toyota should actually be a tad bit higher than Lexus (even though they're the same company)

>French Nissan
There's your problem

>>MPVS - Mercedes-Benz B-Class - 46.2% reliability rating
holy keks

Also
>Volvo 64.3%
What fucking Volvo's have they been driving? Every Volvo I've ever seen goes at least 300k miles easily. Those are some of the most reliable cars behind Toyota I've ever seen.

Volvo trucks (class 8) can go upwards of 2-3m. Only Peterbilt can you get more reliability out of.

It's not the 1980's 240 box era. Modern Volvo's are pieces of shit, Right up there with range rover. It's only going to get worse as they move production to China.

Then you got their heavy trucks... At least 70% of the broken down semi tractors I see are Volvo's. They only make money off of fleet sales like Ford. O/O's almost never drive Volvo.

Had heaps of Mitsubishis and they're dead reliable. They love being put through their paces in the forrest, and are incredibly serviceable.
Only thing wrong is some of the V6 Mitsubishis prematurely wore valve stem seals.

Its racism and jealous against us italians, that's what it always is.

thats retarded because the MX5 was decreed the most reliable car in bongland by whatcar

mazda.co.uk/aboutmazda/news/technology/what_car_magazine_ranks_mazda_mx5_as_britains_most_reliable_car/

>MG (China)
There's no way in hell this is real.

How not?

>JD "infotainment failure is the same as transmission failure" Power
>guy in the video says XC90 isn't reliable because it was "riddled with infotainment problems"

You sure proved you're point

>new infotainment unit cost as much as new transmission

You sure proved you're point

THIS SHIT DOESNT ADD UP JEWBOY

I've worked on two Mitsubishi's in my time in auto tech so far (yes, I'm a student)

One was a little 2016 L3 shitbox, I don't even remember what kind of car it was, I just remember the shitty 3 cylinder engine. It took us a week to diagnose and fix a brake problem.

Then came the V6 SUV shitbox that needed a timing belt. Well some retard didnt retard it enough, then they went to start the car and it broke one of the pistons. We had to take half the car apart to get to the damaged part, then pretty much had to rebuild the whole engine. Whoever designed those things did not design them for people to fix. Some of the bolts were put in some of the most impossible angles I've ever seen. There was one particular bolt that we needed to attach 3 feet of extensions plus a U joint to get enough leverage to actually get that bolt apart
>b-but m-muh breaker bar
A breaker bar was not fitting in the space we had.

Mitsubishi
Not even once.

>I've worked on two Mitsubishi's in my time in auto tech so far (yes, I'm a student)

>One was a little undisclosed 2016 L3 shitbox with a brake problem I was too inept to diagnose quickly

>Then came the internal engine failure through human error
And it turns out fixing internal failures aren't simple. Not as simple as you anyway.

How tf do you have a 100% reliability? Has nothing on them ever broken, seems suspect

It was like a year ago, I don't remember what specific models they were. Part of the other problem I will admit is there were about 8 other students all trying to fuck with the cars as well.

I Googled it, the L3 shitbox was a 2016 Mitsubishi mirage

The other one was a 2010 outlander if memory serves me correctly

Youtube comments are always amusing.

You'll learn in time that partial in-car engine disassembly of a transverse V6 is generally not pleasant regardless of what badge is on the front.
In the sedans like Galants and Magnas however it's a breeze.

Blame Volvo for making basic stuff only accessible from their infotainment, thus making those infotainment problems more than just mere infotainment problems.

CR doesn't use the same retarded metrics that JD Powers uses, they are better.

>first is literal korean propaganda with FAKE subtitles.

If Korean cars are so great now, why do you have to blatantly lie like this?

This is why I will never trust Korean garbage, this shit just made me remember those Korean spammer on various Lexus videos, they would always post the same pasta pretending to be actual people when they are just shills.

kek

interesting....

>ELECTRIC VEHICLES - Tesla Model S - 52.4% reliability rating

How teslafags can be recovered from this?

They've had the same models out for 15 years withoyt changing anything. That's how.

A fucking leaf!

I work for a Nissan dealer and Infiniti dealer prior. Their quality control is pretty poor, especially paint and body.. All the new Rouges look like they've been repainted in the door jambs

CVT failures in full effect, to be fair their not the only ones but still they go down early and often

Infiniti and Nissan both use very outdated platforms, certain new products are using the FM platform that debuted in 2003

Infiniti was about to build a legitmate super sedan in the Eau Rouge but no-fun cost cutting Nissan said no and to continue selling fancy Nissan's for an extra 15k

Nissan inspection scandal.. I could go on

Everyone's got issues of their own but after working for the brands I have lost most trust in almost any post-Renault merger built Nissan

I bought a Titan two years ago, what kind of wallet rape should I expect?

If it's used be weary of the transmission cooler issue, google that for sure.

Aside from increased maintenance and servicing costs of a full size truck the newest (2016 +) generation Titan isn't the absolute worst thing ever just uses some older and slightly outdated gear, from a reliability standpoint that's not a bad thing.

Personally I don't think the full-size pick up market is where Nissan belongs, they don't have the resources to refresh the truck as often as the domestic brands This leaves the dealers stuck with stock that doesn't sell and Nissan issues 10k manufacturer rebate and they finally move a little bit, and are actually a good buy at the reduced costs but obviously not great from the dealer stand point.

I won't even start on the Frontier.... ok maybe it's a decent reliable workhorse that sells on the same concept as the Titan but the Frontier has barely changed, it wouldn't look out of place back in it's debut (2004)

I bought it new, so as far as I'm aware the transmission cooler thing did get fixed and speaking of rebates I got a crew cab 4x4 sv model for 32500 canuck bucks before tax. So I'm pretty pleased with that, though I fully intent to follow the service book to the letter when it comes to maintenance. I've seen quite a few more first gen trucks rolling around now, guess it's people like me who got them when the prices were slashed to make room for new stock.

That's a pretty fair price, I wouldn't complain about that. As long as you take care of it it'll be a reliable, utilitarian daily driver that can tow a boat or whatnot on the weekends

>Ford

If you're talking about their popular half ton base model trucks that AREN'T equipped with an ecoboost engine, then yeah sure maybe. Other than that Ford's cars are FAAAAAR from reliable.

But they don't fall apart like new Chryslers.

Chevrolets are also and still problematic too, even their new trucks are vibrating pieces of garbage.

Check out Kobe Steel Scandalous. Enjoy your deathtrap truck

They'll just say these are fake news as usual.

>triggered by the fact
>muh fake news
really? wew delusional teslafangirls

From a longevity and future parts supply perspective, I'm honestly all for long in the tooth model runs.
It's a shame about the Frontier, as the D23 successor has been successfully on sale globally for almost 3 years now.

If no one buys your cars, they can't break down.

>Mirage brake problem
The chattering?
LMFAO, I'd literally never worked on a car and took me less than an hour to fix this

>Ford
Oh god, you're going to trigger some retarded hillbillies.
Shit, too late.

Of all of the reliability related things you could complain about, you choose something completely reliable?

MG is owned by SAIC (basically Chinese government), they use the brand to sell their shitty cars in Europe. Nothing interesting in the slightest.

Ford is better than your nipshit. Deal with it nigger

Next thing you tell us must be about how you labored for 6 days and nights to change rotors on a Honda Civic, which of course is a pos

new fords are kinda shit, but classic fords have god tier reliability.

>If Korean cars are so great now, why do you have to blatantly lie like this?
Works for Toyota doesnt it? These racoon jews aren't going for actual reliability, they're going heavy handed on building the PERCEPTION that they're worth a damn. That's a simple business case, nigga

t. Tesla stocks owner

Go make more false flag kia stinger threads faggot

Italy is hit and miss (from company to company) because they take risks in business and have no shame in selling you something that isn't perfect.

>ferd
>reliable

ayy lmao

Italian cars are shit because it's a bunch of unionized monkeys doing the least amount of work possible, same with usa.

Oh look, some ford shills trying to defend the garbage OP study.

Guess what just came on the news?

youtu.be/B6QySYllPjE?t=49s

> U.S. regulators are investigating complaints that steering wheels can come loose or fall off in the Ford Fusion, a midsize sedan.

>A person in Georgia told the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration that a steering wheel fell into their lap in a 2015 Fusion when turning into a gas station on Sept. 23.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>burger shit
>even decently made

pick one

Even the brits who hate japanese cars can't hide the truth in their shitty biased studies.

Not even a jap fan here but you're delusional if you think ford is more reliable than the japanese brands. The only good thing ford has right now is the coyote engine.

If anyone here is triggered, that'd be you.

nice source nigger

>Lexus CT200h
>family car

Yuropoors are so cute

Nissan employee here:

I drive a G35 sedan as my DD and as far as mechanical parts it's been a relatively easy to source new and used parts. My car is a one year only color though so nearly impossible to find body parts and tan interior stuff in decent condition is scarce too.

Certain parts work from the 350z, 370z, G37, Q50, Q60, FX/QX or other Nissan SUVs

My car needs a timing chain tensioner and desu probably an entire timing system re and re but for what even just the parts cost a employee price cost I could find a used motor from an 350z or G35 for a couple hundred dollars and pay a tech at my work to put it in

yeah those data is from UK. Pretty useless for US.

i feel bad for mitsu

Kys racist fuck