You Cringe You Lose - Bumper Sticker Edition

You Cringe You Lose - Bumper Sticker Edition

*blocks your path*

>FREAK
>Normalize Atheism
I'm getting mixed messages here

Republicans surpass democrats in bumper sticker cringe even if their platform is a more reasonable.

No. Cops aren't a race, and corporations are not governments.

You're correct.

fucking boomers

Our bane. The sooner they die off or are killed off, the sooner we can progress as a civilization

You’re right
Both still contribute more than basketball americans ever will

nice jew star

what is the opposite of cringe?

the basketballs gave us jazz, MLK and good food for cheap. Cops gave me a taze and a ticket to fill a quota; corporations parasitize us for basic services, and say it's "innovative" and "good for us".

death

lmao i went to that school

Why is the school emblem a Wankel™®© fidget spinner?

its an engineering school.

Ok

The dryboy cuck truck

Sean?

SEMPER FI

>World Peace Through Military Victory
That's the most retarded thing I have seen in a while.

NAMBLA?

All this hate, yet still buying foreign branded cars? These people are mentally ill.

>he basketballs gave us jazz
Fair point
>MLK
He himself was a good guy but desegregation led to a whole host of problems and still does.
>good food for cheap
yeah poor whites never knew how to cook, totally!

Kys

stick shift

saw a sienna with "if Mary were aborted there wouldn't be Christmas," "who would ever think there could be too many children in the world," and some other pro-life horseshit bumper stickers plastered all over it today

I've seen that on campus too

the plushie really tops it off

This is why we need to bring back insane asylums. Deinstitutionalization was a mistake.

>obama sticker might as well say "im stupid"
>has 3

>sign of the easily fooled
>Israel you are not alone

i lowkey like that 9mm inside sticker lol

Whoa. 4 Mines dorks in an Veeky Forums thread.

Considering this guy is obviously still in school and has a sticker declaring himself an engineer without yet having the degree... yes, super cringe.

>Planet Fitness

Well he's black, what do you expect?

Rednecks and atheists are easy mode.
Anyone got anything else?

>heh, this will fool those dumb cops
>nothing personal

... that he has a full ride scholarship?

MUST BE NICE

theres a truck that runs around here with deplorable bumper stickers and your typical anti liberal pro Trump and muh guns rebel flag shit and its literally the most cringey vehicle Ive ever seen in person

I laughed my ass off at him when I saw it and he rolled coal in his Ram that barely went anywhere

wish I could have got a pic cuz I didnt think Id catch something that awful in the wild

i thought it was endearing

>C 43

>Turning your "lack" of religion into a lifestyle

I really don't get why atheists do this.

t. diesel dusted prius driver

These type of plates are illegal in California but wtf why do I see these so much all over in California?

Being an atheist myself (I grew up in soviet russia, sorry), I never understood this either. It's like if I didn't like cats and I had all these anti-cat stickers on my car.

What about the plate is illegal? The fog?

Ur a retard

t. Bernvictim

>Idaho
No surprise

Normally the conservative bumper garbage is reserved to chevy and ford diesels. I don't know how someone driving around a Prius can possibly be a conservative unironically. Usually a Prius driver means 8/10 retarded coexist/bernie2016/imwithher garbage.

You'd have more of an argument if they were driving cars manufactured by Arabs or sub-Saharans. Aside from other gooks, no one takes issues with the Japs.

>I don't know how someone driving around a Prius can possibly be a conservative unironically.

Unless your car is trash and you are specifically trying to create a trashy aesthetic I don't understand why would put bumper stickers of any kind on your car. You may have to trade it in at some point and I"m sure the stickers don't help

Winrar.

lol been a while since Ive been in screencaps

maybe I should get a bumper sticker

When you start to forget that gender and sex are the same thing, what you need is help

sex is genetic
gender isnt

not hard to understand

Sex is genetic
Gender is a synonim for sex
Not hard to understand

lol what a faggot

>fish of any kind

>newfagay is a tranny
Figures.

this is OC!

Epic one I wish I could do it and not get my car destroyed

Ooh, I got a good one
This whole thread:

wrong

gender is a social construct

but I dont really feel like arguing about it atm I got a show to watch

but Im not

I don't know if being pansexual makes you mentally disabled, but being a tripfag certainly qualifies you

Times where better when this was an all white, non liberal-dipshit infested board.
Fuck black people.

>he doesn't cover his car in anime girls
lmaoing @ ur lyfe

Shouldn't you be shitting up the board with telsas or something?

gender role and gender identity is a social construct. gender is a synonym for sex.

the irony in this is that I do

I love the "I love my wife" mixed in with all the madness there.

I would kill you if I saw you. You're not a man.

But gender is not a social construct, its just the social determination for sex. They are still synonims. Every time some of you "pansexuals" that want to argue there are more than 2 genders try to debate it they sound braindead.

there's a new gender born every time this conversation happens on the internet

yeah go read about the guy who invented the word gender, I bet he had every vested interest in it being a social construct, seeing as how he wanted to diddle young boys

My penis begs to differ
nice trips

explains alot about his posts really

this thread delivered.

Is one of the Apple logos taking a dump into the other one's mouth?

Still faster than your shitbox

I have to agree. That Obama one in the bottom right was too much for me.

>Some gave all, Some gave NONE
>Obama was literally 4 years old when the Vietnam War involvement intensified

Good fucking grief. There is so much to hit him on, but everyone seems to go for the absolutely most retarded things.

Well, at least he acknowledged the companies paying under the table for cheap labor are a major reason illegal immigration continues to such a huge degree.

This tbqh. There's a small cadre of conservatives who remember the "conserve" part of conservative and don't waste money frivolously. Priuses save gas, and they let you take a symbolic stand against using as much Saudi oil.

How common are political bumper stickers on cars in burgerland? Only greens voting faggots do that here and they're pretty rare outside of lelbourne

do u think they're an atheist

FUCK. I HATE THIS.