What car will get me chicks at an affordable budget Veeky Forums ?

What car will get me chicks at an affordable budget Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKI-tD0L18A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What car will get me chicks at an affordable budget Veeky Forums ?
less autism 2.8l twin turbo

94-04 Mustang GT, even if it runs like shit

a cargo van

Is it not a trash filled POS? All you need. Cars don't attract women, YOU attract women.

The '18 BTR Personality

Any car wrapped in feminist slogans n shiet

Mazda MX-5 NA

na miata

we're not asking about thots in texas, cletus

3k Civic
Take a shower
Hit the weights

just get a 3k civic and work on yourself. cars don’t get you girls however shitty and weird cars can deter girls.

Sure, that'll attract girls ........... (male)

Old AW11. You can get a running one for under 2 grand and they are awesome fun. They are also rare and look amazing (body by lotus) so you will get lots of questions about it. Just got a girls number the other day because she came up and asked about it.

Cummins

girls dont know the difference between an "old" and a new mustang. get a pre-facelift S197 mustang convertible if you want chicks
any new "nice" car works too - a 25k mustang s550 v6 is considered nice to many middle class midwest girls (studying at u of i)

C5 Z06

E9X BMW is the best deal going right now if you want to look like you're driving a modern car. First gen boxsters should do the trick as well, but they definitely look older. And then there is always old faithful, the Jeep Wrangler.

unless she's underage or a complete idiot. there is no wooing them with just a car. other variables are needed to accomplish what you are asking.

in the spirit of this post, my suggestion is pic related.

Something about BMW that clicks in some girls mind.

E90/E92 BMW or newer BMW 3-series

Porsche 911, Cayman, Cayanne

Chad brodozers

Clean MB's of any year as long as they don't look like your grandfather would had bought it, or it would had been owned by a Lebanese liquor store owner.

Clean as fuck pre-spindle grill higher end Lexus models like the LS, SC, LX.

Range Rover.

Jaguar coupes

Chicks like the idea of American Muscle cars, but they are just too damn loud, hot, and a pain in the ass to ingress/egress without them looking silly, so they like the idea of them, but it wears off super fast.

In general, new BMW's are the golden ticket.

miata, non-stop comments on how cute my car is. some are even dumb enough to think its fast.

Right. So don't stumble out of the thing looking like a slob. Have your shit together. Good haircut. Tan. Nice clothes. Nice outerware if weather permits.

A girl is going to judge you within 20 seconds if she would fuck you or not. Start stacking up the bricks in the "would do" pile fast and quick, so you have less of a chance to ruin it when you start speaking to them. Once you stack enough bricks in the "would do" pile, you can be a total jerk to them, and they will still fuck you behind their beta boyfriend's back if you can lay on enough humor without sounding like a fucking creepazoid.

The car is one part, but it gets you noticed. Don't be a manlet. Cars cant save you there. If you are a manlet, you might as well just consider going gay.

They do know between new and old

But they only seem to notice on either normie cars, or if they are 1% sloots where everyone is gifted a 335 convertable when they turn 16.

It's weird how normie chicks will notice that a civic or corrola is "old", but they couldn't place a Lexus SC430 within 5-6 years of when it was actually made if they even get the decade right.

It's mostly because bitches are social ladder climbers that love to get one rung up above the people around them, but are completely oblivious to the whole world outside of their narrow socioeconomic status and experience. Women are fucking stupid.

A clean used lexus.

Anything that Veeky Forums DOESN'T say that they like and you're good.

E92.

I have the 4 door version of the e92, does that make me a supreme gentleman?

1992 Ford panel van

F-350 quad cab 4x4

h

a hotrod or anything unique.

A nice new car if you want whores who are only after money.

Boxster

>thots
>frog posting

kill yourself

My female coworkers agree that the newer muscle cars look like they all had their front ends cut off and thus look horrible.

My Trans Am has worked as a pretty good icebreaker. However, it's the personality that wins dates, so work on your social skills before buying something. (4th gen TAs go for around $3k-4k in my area, WS6 $8k-10k)

In the end though, is right about unique cars. The car will only get your foot in the door unless you find an enthusiast.

TORABANTO

youtube.com/watch?v=oKI-tD0L18A

work on women skills nigga.

unless u want to be a "very good friend"

>Something about BMW that clicks in some girls mind.
no.

Bimmers and shit like that only gets you sluts and gold diggers.
Cute cars like aw11, zzw30, miata gets attention of girls that are worth having.
Besides cars only get attention no real girl worth having you will get with a car alone.

>girls
>poor
pick one

Chicks don't care about cars. Literally anything clean and in good shape, with air conditioning.

>Bimmers and shit like that only gets you sluts and gold diggers

I drive an old e46 so the gold diggers already know I'm not that rich. But I don't mind sluts. Cheap thrills. It's BMW ethos.

Old motorcycle or classic car/truck is a good pleb filter as anyone worth a damn recognizes the value of a guy that can keep old shit running

But that's about it. Relying on your car to attract women is an admission of your failure as a man. Learn to stand on your own feet.

Tractor

you are wise guy

>high-end German badge
>cute, non-threatening shape
>not uncomfortable
>the roof comes off
>can be had for 7k

who is this semen demon

Unironicaly a miata

>I have the 4 door version of the e92
That's an E90.

how the fuck do you make that car uglier?

I got a lot of attention with an RX-8. Girls would comment on it, at least. It was kept very clean, and was very very cheap for a sports car.

More money.

cars don't get you chicks dude. It's the confidence and excitement you have over your own car. Chicks pick up on that.
Expensive ones will impress the wrong cunts.

Literally buy any convertible if you just want chicks to have fun cruising with you.

To answer your question. Buy a first gen volvo c70 for 2k and call it a fucking day. that will impress and excite them the most for the money.

Jeep Wagoneer or any 60's to 80's SUV.

>tfw drive three "ugly" modified "shitboxes"
>me and qt asian girl have a thing
>asks me if my cars are fixer uppers
>s-sure

OP asked what will get him chicks, not what do chicks drive user

nice 944 GET, and dubs. Listen to this man op, it's about who you also are when you step out of the car

Motorcycles attract middle aged+ men, not women.

it could turn into "wow OP what a cute car can I drive", chick and OP will be forever bonded together by the tree the boxster wrapped itself around afterwards

>getting a car just to get chicks
get a new wardrobe instead, chicks notice stuff like shoes much more than they notice cars

a bus ticket to the gym

Easy.
Get it in red and they'll think it's a Ferrari.

A woman still has to choose you, shit like cool cars just makes them more sure of themselves.

cars will only get you a dude