OFFICIAL FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

your car > whores

post waifu

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
vns to play and apple pie moonshine to drink
>Why aren't you out at the meets with your bros or >gf?
no meets, bros, or gfs.
>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
none
>your car > whores
>post waifu
currently playing vn waifu

waiting for work to start

should probably go and buy two M8 bolts and washers, but i don't know how long they have to be and i don't own a sliding caliper and can't be fucked finding a work around so eh

Moved away from it all live in a big city now with a couple bros but they are all poorfags just went for a cruise to pick up my weekend 8ball probably just going to slam some beers do some coke then call a slut over

I just tested my FF diesel shitbox's top speed on an empty highway, reached 190 km/h

Dying of a migraine after making bad decisions last night and all day

tfw no gf and on break

>why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
because all my friends are either on the other end of the continent or normies with "wives" kek
>why aren't you at meats
See above
>car related plans for the weekend
Gonna try to clean the sticky dicky throttle body on my new old N/A mk3 Supra I picked up this week. Too scared to do anything else to it because I'm a mechanically inept and I bought a 31 year old Supra what's wrong with me holy shit im fucking retarded
>your car > whores
I can't imagine loving a woman or a wo(man) more than I love this Supra
>waifu

I hate ontario

The power steering reservoir on my mk2 supra literally erupted in a geyser of frothy smelly liquid cancer while I was trying to diagnose a rough idle. It blew out under the cap and got all over the alternator and PS pulley, and now the PS pump makes a very loud whine and the cap doesn't seal anymore.
Assuming it's air in the system, I'll be spending the next few hours to days trying to find out how the fuck that much air got in there and hopefully fixing it.

pigfat

I didn't even eat dinner yet, it's been a long week.
It's getting cold for car things sadly, almost time to put the fun stuff away.
I'm going to finish working on my Prelude, I swear. Need to finish installing motor mounts, front crossmember, and tri-y header.
>your car > whores
Agreed.
>post waifu
Posting random stuff I like instead, as per my usual.

Hey screw you buddy what's an extra 300 lbs anyway.

I never learned how to act around other people, I also have mommy issues and abandonment issues
I don't know why I would be. I also would like to go.
none, set at home, try to learn to play the guitar.
>your car > whores
I guess it's okay. I'd rather have a motorcycle though.
>post waifu
Alright, but she's 3D and I don't like anime.

>I plan on heading out in an hour and a half so I can go to the local meet, look at the cars, not talk to anyone, look awkward and alone, then drive fast home in my shitbox civic sedan.
>Car people here are degenerates. Women into cars included.
>Car related plans include crying over not having a fun shitbox due to inflated prices here and no mechanical knowledge to speak of.
>Honestly I'd rather have whores over cars rn, but if I got a fox gt I'd take it over whores.
>Pic related would be disappointed in me cause of my dead dream of becoming a SEAL.

No reason to go out

>imblygn

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

>Dropping my whole rear suspension to replace bushings and CV axles

>your car > whores

Car racers don't need girlfriends

>post waifu

I just finished initial d and I have nothing else to do this weeked, what other anime about cars is there?

>why are you home alone on a friday night.
I have important classwork to do
>why arent you at the meet with your bros
I dont know where meets are and the above
>what are your car related plans for the weekend
Im going to be towing and looking after my truck to ensure it isn't mistreated
I want a bf who appreciates cars as much as i do and loves my 2002 avalanche like i do.
>post waifu
No waifu

starter motor died

probably won't be able to drive the car regularly until I do the head rebuild, and do the starter at the same time.

Wangan Midnight would be next on the list.

Because work.

See above.

To redo the ground for the engine to chassis, and then hook up my amp to the battery, since that power cable is the only thing I'm waiting on. Just installed a new HU today, and it sounds a Brazillion times better than the old one that was in there, plus I have a fucking AUX and USB input now, rather than a 24 pin ipod connector that plugs into the rear of the HU.

>post waifu
Kk

Actually in far west TX/NM with my bro and a friend driving canyon roads and scenic loops this weekend. No car related plans besides driving tons of miles.

Car>whores