Do you treat your car like a delicate flower that must be protected, or do you abuse her like a the filthy whore she is?

Do you treat your car like a delicate flower that must be protected, or do you abuse her like a the filthy whore she is?

I treat my car worse than Ive ever treated any person

as long as I get enjoyment from it I really dont care

She's a dirty girl.

Same way I treat a woman, like a delicate flower around others and like a dirty whore when we are alone

Do you sodomize your wife with large objects?

No.....You do that with rental whores.

Same goes with cars, I'll never abuse something I own.

Why does this fucking face always make me laugh?

She looks like one of the characters from metal slug

I like to think it's the former but the reality is the latter.

I maintain it religiously, the innards and guts must be pristine, and the interior must be something I could eat off of.

But fucking hell, i’m Gonna redline that bitch, find legal places to safely hoon, and probably lose traction for recreational purposes more than that car should.

People would kill me if they knew the shit I do in classics.

My car is a sexy tomboy I can have fun with

4u

I bet her panties smell musky to this day. I'm touching myself
Do you want to see
I can stretch my urethra with my index finger

Looks like Boris from Goldeneye

This isn't the gayest post I've seen on Veeky Forums, but it's in the top 2.

Faggot.

I treat her like a true gentlemen and she in returns cucks me for chad :(

I treat her like a whore but take good care of her after I'm done kicking her ass

OY VEY

I gently warm her up, and take it easy on the first few runs to make sure she's in shape for it

Then I unleash hell upon her while hoping she does not kill me when she does the same

Neither?
My standards for maintenance aren't particularly high, but I don't intentionally abuse it because I don't want to pay out the ass for something I've broken.

i wait 10 seconds after starting before driving
i never give it more than 2000rpm or 1/3 throttle before warmed up
never turn on the heater before the engine is warm

but other than giving it a gentle warm up, I rag the fuck out of it.

I always try to redline my car whenever I drive. Of course when its warm.
Sadly is super scary because everything rattles and is near self destruction. its still fun though.
I never dare to go 6.5-7k rpm. I think highest was 5k. It rattles way too fucking hard. Always feels like an eternity till it gets to 5000. Cant imagine how long it takes for 7k

Its a 1.4 peugot 106 btw

Hard parker, car babying poser.

Classics should be driven like that though.

is it one person posting this image or do people actually like her

/thread

>Sadly is super scary because everything rattles and is near self destruction
>Its a 1.4 peugot 106 btw
It's working as intended then

Peugots generally just rattle, could never take my 206 above 80 with a feeling of serious turbulence.

>2005 corolla
Literally made to be used and abused like the filthy slut she is

But, hypothetically, winding up in someone’s yard because someone, not me, hypothetically took a corner a little too wide because they were a little too fast and hypothetically wound up in the oncoming lane in a subdivision...?

Yeah, you like that mud pit, don't you slut

she looks like a kinky slut so yeah, I like her

Are her elbows too pointy for you?

Not him but she's got a weird face that makes her look like, as I said, one of the characters from the metal slug player select screen

KEK

fucking underrated kek.

abuse
and when it breaks I build it up better than before

I take it for granted, like a longtime spouse I no longer love but still find useful.

Sauce?

>go to nice hotel
>Told on arrival no parking, street park or pay to valet
>Fuck letting a valet drive my car, not happening
>But fuck street parking my car, no way
>Fuck
>Bite bullet, valet it
>Fucking valet lot is literally across the street, with zero security. Not even a fucking fence
>$50
>Per night
You goddamn right I mad.

It's 50/50 honestly. The paint is in terrible condition, I never wash her, I'll dump the clutch, do donuts and shit whenever it catches my fancy. She's had an oil leak for months, but fuck you if you talk shit, and I always watch the oil pressure gauge in the morning to make sure she's warm before driving.
I had the opportunity to sell her for a good price, enough to buy another Miata with a 1.8 and torsen, but on the day I couldn't do it.

Makes me think. Camrys are really just dirty whores and will put up with anything.

>mfw I'm pretty sure my optispark just went

tristan

Fuck off conner

rude

>Cant even post on an Egyptian cartography bulletin without someone telling me to get a real bike.

>>Cant even post on an Egyptian cartography bulletin without someone telling me to get a real bike.

>>>Cant even post on an Egyptian cartography bulletin without someone telling me to get a real bike.

That half of her nose looks like a regular goys' full nose

stoppls

You made me realize that I don't take care of my car that much. I think I may be an abusive owner ;~;

Ah, the sadistic trannys speaks again.

>tfw someone got paid money to draw this shit

i think the sunnies make her eyebrows seem super high. she looks weird as fuck, but dat ass.

>just had the cracked pillars fixed (common fault on these due to body torsion)
>terrified they'll just crack again

Absolutely delicate, it's gonna take a while to regain the confidence to push her hard it seems.

i take good care of her driving carefully and letting her warm up. gets a complete wash every week but when we go to our mountain i fuck her real damn hard till the tires are shaking, i see it as punishment for needing so many new parts recently

w201 2.5-16v btw

>t8NEWFAGAY
how do you make tripcode

Fio best grl

Metal Slug 2/X best Metal slug

The later games were shit but at least Fio and Eri didn't lok like art colony residents

I said the same thing when I seen her. It's fucking uncanny.

I use my truck as I need it. If it needs to get dirty workin hard, it will. I also beat my race car like its the last day of driving it.

Both get regular maintenance and any other issues that arise are takin care of with haste.

I have that same engine in my 205. It's a lot of fun to rev the fuck out of and dat throttle response. Amazing. Why can't new cars be this fun?

They're supposed to look like that, it's a style thing. The later ones made them look normal and it sucked.
That girl up top on the other hand...

My work truck I try to baby

My A to B car I treat like shit because everytime I treat it nicely something bad happens to it.

I feel sad but you gotta do what you gotta do

>No.....You do that with rental whores.

Rental whores don't take the fist. Only someone who sees a long time commitment would receive that kind of girth

Th-that is my name

That's a real fucking racket

she is nicknamed shit car

she aint afraid of shit :)

i abuse tge fuck outta my care but i take care of it as well.

>that led bar

op do you have a source on this girl

i need it the vt-vx have really bad lights stock and i hate the look of those aftermarket hid/led kits

abuse. my car has rust cancer that is spreading, and i'm not doing anything to fix it.

The relationship I have with my car is comparable to the beta faggot trying to fix a broken ex whore with a Tonne of emotional damage.

Man that was such a great photo to jack off to, something about the way she's smiling

now i got a boner from Veeky Forums