Put car on craigslist

>put car on craigslist
>say trades will be considered
>people offer to trade guns, sound equipment, and fucking tools for a functioning vehicle

Other urls found in this thread:

columbia.craigslist.org/cto/d/pro-street-geo-tracker/6352997650.html
hiltonhead.craigslist.org/cto/d/1976-cadillac-el-dorado/6341666120.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fucking tools

DESU if someone offered me a sack of dildos in exchange for my Miata I'd consider it with cash on top

Well you didnt specify op...

What i hate is when i say "trade for classic cars or a wrangler and all i get offered are civics/cherokees or other crap.

>same difference bro, a jeeps a jeep bro

I had someone offer me a coin collection. I tried not to be a dick answering but nobody wants $2,000 worth of coins. I didn't even put that it was for trade

I was selling some computer equipment and some guy offered his complete AR15 lower.

PA is cool.

>selling my miata in Jan 2016
>some fag overs me 10 bitcoins
>say fuck no
>mfw now

I love getting offered multiple fucked cars in exchange for my one going car. Awesome bro I was hoping to start a wreckers yard in my driveway

Outboard motors. How do so many people have shitty outboard motors laying around, and why do they think anybody will trade shit for them?
Also last time I put up an ad (specifically said NO TRADES) I immediately got an offer to trade for two shitty, not running HD bikes

Protip! Your "tasteful mods" don't add value.

damn user you fucked up
lmao

>ask for trade
>complain when people offer trades
Who trades vehicles, anyway? Why not just take cash and by what you want, when, you want?

CL is full of children who want instant gratification and are basically incapable of saving anything more than the cost of a pack of cigarettes so their solution is to trade the junk they're bored with for the junk somebody else is bored with.

columbia.craigslist.org/cto/d/pro-street-geo-tracker/6352997650.html

>will you take a trade for a 9mm assault rifle and a modded xbox360?

Big Enos Burdette might be willing to trade for a truck load of Coors beer... "because he's thirsty, dummy"

hiltonhead.craigslist.org/cto/d/1976-cadillac-el-dorado/6341666120.html

Are you, dare I say, east bound and down?

This

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE LEGEND OF JESSE JAMES

The TV series or the album?

You didn't get an Xbox and goats? Trade guns? tools? You're lucky.

I had people wanting to trade my rest-free 30 year old F250. For. Goats.

How many tho?

There are guns worth easily more than your car your selling on CL.
I was offered a rifle work $7k once, and I tried to trade, but the dude flaked on the meet up.

I know someone who wants to trade their 1994 ford taurus for a pair of pigs.