>rear wheel drive
>mechanical limited-slip diff
>365HP V6 or 252HP I4
>6 speed manual for Sport-trim I4
>sexy interior
>tuned by BMW's M-division
Mite b neat?

Other urls found in this thread:

gq-magazine.co.uk/article/kia-stinger-street-style-nyc)
kiamedia.com/us/en/models/stinger/2018/specifications
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not as pigfat as the Stinger either, closer to 3600-3700lbs rather than 4000lbs. Do you rike it?

is the i4 6 speed manual version under 3300 lb?

wait, the stinger is 4000lbs? HA

And I thought I'd need more reason to hate it.

Hyundai headhunted one guy from BMW. The guy did not develop either M cars or this car, he was a department head. It's a marketing move. The car is another Korean imitation POS, just like the Stinger. When the Korean brands try to do something unique, new, or interesting let us know.

>When the Korean brands try to do something unique

Hyundai is stepping it up. The Genesis is looking to become one of the best luxury performance cars for it's price range and the i30 N (or Veloster N for Americans) is shaping up to be one of the best performance hatchbacks on the market.

>tuned by bmw’s m division
Its one guy who left bmw
Stop lying

Probably closer to 3600lbs. Chassis is supposed to be light, but there is lots of luxury tech and high quality materials. If you want a sports car, I'd get a sports car. This is more of a luxury car that isn't boring to drive and can do hektik skids. Brembos and Super Sport tires are confirmed for the V6, I dunno about the I4.

I think it looks better than the Stinger, if it's priced appropriately I'd consider it
What's the starting price for the V6 Manual and RWD?

>another day
>another tripfag btfo

Just a department head.

Motherfucker do your research

>Hyundai
GTFO Veeky Forums shill

Nice Mazda 6 man

There is a difference between the actual BMW M Division (300 or so engineers not including employees) and their former manager. The latter is likely not responsible for any of the tuning done to the individual cars nor the model line; he is John Coletti not Carroll Shelby.

3600lbs is way too fat for a 250hp i4.

Isn't the manual only available with the i4?

Biermann originally joined BMW in 1983, as part of the E30 M3 Group A race car development team. After several roles at BMW, he is the chief engineer at BMW M and has served as a wealth of information for fans.
He started at BMW tuning Suspension for the BMW E30 warsteiner

Stinger curb weights:
8-speed automatic transmission (RWD)
>base
3,611 lbs.
>premium
3,611 lbs.
>GT
3,829 lbs.

8-speed automatic transmission (AWD)
>Base
3,792 lbs.
>premium
3,792 lbs.
>GT
4,023 lbs.

Base RWD stingers are lighter than any G70, only a fully loaded GT with the GT2 package and AWD pushes the scale past 4000lb. for comparison a BMW 535i weighs 4090 lbs.

Where are you getting these numbers from, and are they dry weights? Motortrend weighed the RWD GT model at 4050lbs (and they actually weigh every car they test)

This desu, 250hp is plenty in a car sub 2800 pounds but after that it starts getting really pig fat

>no v8 and manual or at least v6tt and manual
so close

speed manual for Sport-trim I4
FOR FUCK'S SAKE

You still wouldn’t buy one any way.

> sob. I have to be BMW. sob.

Oh what a surprise! Another thread by the hyundai marketing department. Shouldn't you guys be paying for focus groups instead of shrilling up a North Korean Origami forum?

And this.

>Hyundai is stepping it up.

and Kia is baller now... Yep heard it before. Got it. Now go away.

orlly

they took mazda 6 and made it retarded
what the fuck korean gooks?

Oh piss off. I ain't shilling, it's and honest observation. If you can't see it, then you're blind.

I never understood the hate the Veloster gets. Other than bring underpowered as fuck, the design is unique and pleasing. The interior is generic Hyundai interior which is only getting better with time and it's the most affordable hatchback on the market. Hell, you can get a 2015 Turbo RSpec for less than $15k new or even less slightly used.

So a worse version of the f30 for more money, okay.

An open letter to Hyundai/Genesis/Kiashrill-

You are attempting to artificially start a viral marketing campaign on a forum that is continually underestimated for its savvy and intelligence.

All kidding aside, I wanted to ask a few questions:
- Are you employed by Kia Corporate, Kia US or a contracted entity such as GQ (or even contracted to GQ)?
- Why the effort on Veeky Forums (rank 897) and not Reddit (rank 32)? Furthermore, why ignore Facebook and Twitter campaigns? Indeed, Veeky Forums is a pretty niche market visited by people passionate on subjects, but isn’t selling a mass market item is better served by highly trafficked sites?
- What are your success metrics? Since the vehicle has not hit the market in the US and is due or barely out in AU what are you measured on? Number of hits to the corporate page? Number of favorable comments in threads started on “influential forums trafficked by the 18-25 demographic”?
- What is your compensation structure? Base + bonus/commission? Straight base?

And finally,
- What happened to the guy called everyone a “faggot”? Did management finally figure out that insulting your potential customer base is not a strategy that will establish influential opinion makers?

In all sincerity, you are trying very hard-- perhaps way too hard. Marketing on the internet can be successful, but not the way you are doing it.

PS- This type of stuff is highly ineffective:

> In June 2017, Kia Motors teamed up with GQ magazine to promote the Stinger as a "street style icon" (re: gq-magazine.co.uk/article/kia-stinger-street-style-nyc)

>insulting your potential customer base
>poorfags on Veeky Forums affording even that shitty car
lmao

There are a lot of yuropoors here. They're poor.

>There are a lot of yuropoors here. They're poor.
There are even more Americans on this American site. Most yuropoors don't give a shit about cars, and the ones that do can't afford anything nice. They don't really have a reason to come here.

>shill advertizes hyundai on a board that couldn't care less

STOP LYING YOU DIRTTY KOREAN MAN

official specs from Kia's propaganda website.

kiamedia.com/us/en/models/stinger/2018/specifications

Stinger is fucking disappointing but this actually looks really good

I feel like Korean cars are getting decent at the worst time. Before strict safety standards and computer engineering, cars were all able to look different, and brands could build an identity based on their design. Modern cars all kinda forced to look the same though, and I doubt a relatively new brand could solidify a recognizable design language now.

Hes not techincally wrong
The old boss of the M-Division is now the boss of Hyundai's Genesis division.

Autism and muh 3k weeb-made civic poorfaggyness mostly.

it's a legitimately nice hatchback, the faggots who diss it either can't afford it, or have crippling autism.

Just because they bribed some janitor to leave his position doesn't mean shit.