youtube.com/watch?v=TrRm7eZn6-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want every benchracer on this board to kill themselves

>250 million dollar price tag
>can't even do one lap around a track

Explain yourself frenchies

>expect britshit to be good
oh my sweet sweet summer child.

It's supposed to give you the experience of ultimate British luxury not go around and set records.

MUH JAMES BONG

No one is expecting it to set records but it should be quicker around a track than a fucking hellcat.

why? it's specifically not a track car or set up for racing of any kind, it's a luxurious grand tourer and the quality of it matches the price tag, whereas the hellcat is just a lump of horsepower with a car attached to it

It's not meant to be a track car. It's a "grand tourer". Most cars you benchracers fuck around about aren't track cars! They have two doors and that's fucking it.

To use a bike analogy, it's like comparing harleys and goldwings because bikes are supposed to be fast right?

>It's not meant to be a track car.

Neither is a fucking hellcat dude.

I'm pretty sure the rich people who buy these couldn't give less of a shit about track times. It's about build quality, design and prestige for them.

if an Aston Martin's track time is important for you, an Aston Martin isnt for you.

There are better cars if you just want luxury. Aston Martins should be well performing sport cars too. No one is expecting it to beat a Ferrari or something, but it should beat an obese straight-line burger machine on a track.

>americans

>ITT
moving the goal post

Stop talking about lap times then

The point is it should at least be able to outrun a fucking hellcat.

>muh hp per dollarino

>it's not even as pretty as a 100k Lexus

>insecure american BTFO of his own shitpost thread
wew lad

That does not appear to be the case my friend.

I don't think that argument applies, true British Luxury would be Rolls Royce, the Aston Martin definitely has the looks and marketing of a performance vehicle

post the aston's steering wheel lmao

I thought about defending Aston, but their interiors are fucking garbage.

>pulls out small silenced handgun
>teleports behind you in aston martin

Heh, nothin personnel kid.

what is GT?

it looks million miles better than muuh angry lexus tho

yeah you're fucking insane if you think that ugly piece of shit is even close to as gorgeous as the Aston

>stop telling me how slow the Aston Martin is!

that's funny, savagegeese did a video specifically about retards like you recently

youtube.com/watch?v=TrRm7eZn6-c

take a look and try to understand something

Stop shilling your shitty channel here faggot.

And for the record no one is saying laptimes are everything, we're merely saying that losing to a an obese burger-machine on the track is shameful. I'd understand if we were talking a Viper here even though it's considerably cheaper, but we're not, we're talking a fucking challenger. It's not too much to ask for a 200k Aston to at least be more agile.

t. Richard Hammond

>missing the point entirely
>muuuh shilling
kys

I got the point and I addressed it you imbecile. Just because it hurts your feelings doesn't invalidate that.

this

Well now I look like samefag, but thanks anyways user.

>I got the point and I addressed it
actually, no
>Just because it hurts your feelings
the only one butthurt here is you friendo

>now I look like samefag
indeed

Actually, yes.

>n-no u

Dude I actually like Aston Martin for their designs, but they aren't nice enough to be slower than a fucking challenger.

so fucking true

seriously if you don't know that a GT is not a sports car what are you doing on this board?

A 911 is considered a GT car now days, that means jack shit.

topkek

what means jack shit is "a 911"

>this is what britfags actually believe

you missed the point again
nvm it was unironically nice shitposting with you
take care user

Have a nice day user.

Why do all modern cars have stupid fishgrilles?