Who here likes to /sip/ and drive?

Who here likes to /sip/ and drive?

me

Drink more water, user.

How can you guys drink that? when i drunk it i got a heart attack and crashed.

actually if you don't drink water with your sips the caffeine is not well-absorbed. Just drinking straight energy drink constantly will make your body want to get that shit out of you as fast as possible and you will feel like ass even if you are relatively hydrated.

I like ultra zero sips but I avoid them on long drives because then I waste time having to get out and take a piss like an hour later. I will have one driving at night because it keeps me alert.

also anyone who can't chug one of these things like water is a babby.

Preworkout is better

also best procedure I've found for properly setting yourself up for energy drink sipping is to drink high PH (alkaline) water first, two cups or more, then get your sip on. The alkaline water helps neutralize the acidity of the drink and can help prevent reflux and other discomfort. Alkaline water is also faintly sweet and good just to drink by itself. You'll get a little energy boost just from it calming your stomach.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Why do you people drink those things?

because they're 14 years old

because i can enjoy them responsibly, i'm not a fucking moron who drinks that shit like it's gatorade. Hell you're not even supposed to chug Gatorade constantly or else you will get kidney stones. All good things are bad in excess.

It might taste a bit like sugar syrup mixed with floor cleaner but your pancreas won't shrivel up from a couple a week. Ultra Zero usually tastes like sour citrus soda and contains no aspartame (but like four other sweeteners) so it's slightly less canned diabetes than the regular kind.

This. Coming in to work with bulging veins and a desire to conquer all of your female coworkers is the true sip experience.

why would you put that shit in your body, water is king

Shitty american diets

I can't believe I came back to this thread.
Drink coffee, or better yet some tea.
Are you just all NEETs? Do you actually show up to a profession with a dirt bike drink in your hand?

Fuck off Monster!
Go back putting to much caffeine (that causes deaths), and dead mouses into your overpriced sugar cancer drinks!

Monster has the same or less caffeine (70-80mg/fl.oz) as other brands. That really isn't a ton of caffeine, hell some sodas Pepsi Max and diet Sun Drop are pretty close to that

For comparison, a no doz tablet is like 500mg

Whoops, meant 70-80mg per 8 fl.oz. cans are 16fl oz

monster energy drinks

and honestly food and drinking goes on the food board not on an automotive board

the thread isnt about the car or the driving

its only about the drink/food

what?

Doctors order.

A 500cc can is like 2-3 cups of coffee. That's nothing.

>Drink coffee
And have to piss/shit after 10 minutes? No thanks.

>or better yet some tea.
No way near enough caffeine. Tea actually calms you down.

>fl oz

Braindamage

Does coffee make you piss faster than monster? Shit in the morning before you shower. All the NEET clues are starting to become more apparent. And tea doesn't necessarily have calming effects.

t. somebody who drinks tea and coffee, but not canned, carbonated, turbo cat piss.

all this /sip/ garbage is making me really upset and i dont know why. this is one of the most upsetting memes ive been witness to.

I would agree. I cant't believe I came back, again.

Why won't these NEETs just indulge in healthier vices?

Yee boi

Take your shit back to Veeky Forums you faggots this isn't auto related just because you went hurr durr sip n drive

my nigga, if it wouldn't kill me i'd drink it like water.

that and pic related are my go-tos.

I prefer redbull zeros

You gotta stop drinking those energy drinks bruh. Get on some black coffee like a real man and then take the coffee girl on a date!

>tfw done it before and the Dunkin by my house, I'm pretty sure I could pull #s from 3 or 4 girls who currently work there and another few that worked there over the past year

>Eww monster is bad for you!

Meanwhile, you are:

1) 50lb overweight
2) have high blood pressure and cholesterol
3) are taking 6 different pills a day for god knows what

lol

>he doesn't enjoy a large black coffee and a menthol cigarette first thing in the morning to take a big shit and make hum lighter for the rest of the day

>Does coffee make you piss faster than monster?
Yes.
I can drink monster without needing to run to a toilet. Which is handy, because with my work it can take more than 15 minutes to get down to piss. And then you have to go up the tower again.

I'm used to drinking coffee by the mug. When I have office work I drink like 5-6 mugs a day.
No cigarettes though, fuck that shit.

a strawman so huge it could be used at burning man

This is the way to go. Also, try to support your local roaster, if possible.

No, I'm Veeky Forums.

Close, but non-menthol always seemed to pair better with coffee. This is highly subjective.

>being /no-cigs/

>being /no-cigs/
Yeah, sorry I don't do expensive, smelly things that also fuck your health up.

>That feel when I've taken over 150 pills in the last 24 hours.

Not kidding either. I've got a date with 'the otherside' in about 35 minutes. Also, feelsgood to be 10lb underweight with low blood pressure.

>/sip/ and drive
Barqs root beer is my go to drink for an insulin spike. My Veeky Forums diet lacks in sugars anyways.

>Preworkout is better
Aay. Recently received a few tubs of NOS Blast from a coworker that gave up on lifting. Said the mix gave him jitters. I love my EC stack in the morning.

Only my normie friends like energy drinks.

They'll give me dirty looks for consuming a caffeine tablet despite the fact their household has a can dedicated to returnables.

>Tea
I like the Arizona energy blend in the yell can. Hardly by them as they don't have a sealable top.

>During the peak of my stacks I'm consuming 2grams of caffeine

>No doz is like 500mg

It'd be more relate if it was about consuming stimulants for spirited driving, but everyone just sees "DRUGS"

This is actually true. It's such a terrible habit.

>not just taking 100mg of caffeine in pill form with your breakfast

it's not an habit
it's an addiction

How do you meet coffee girls by taking caffeine pills?

I don't have time to stop somewhere to meet coffee girls anyway. If i drink coffee I make it at home and take to work

My Dunkin drive thru is real quick

you realize they flirt with you to get tips, right

And because they want you to go to the club with them. At least for me...

*sip*
nough monster

>And because they want you to go to the club with them

And you pay for them, right?

Kek, actually no. Not that girl. She was all "I'm an independent woman!" and it took a few weeks before she was even cool with me paying for her coffee. That one was a piece of work.

Anyway I don't mind paying for dinner for a girl. The handy on the drive home was well worth the $15 I spent on boneless chicken wings last night.

>Auto

the purple monster and the coffee flavors are the only good ones

>Mexican
Hopefully I'm wrong, but I doubt it. Short, fat fingers, shit skin, and a CDL.

I've never understood girls. Years ago a group of Mexicans moved in next door. Trash everywhere outside, dogs literally shit and pissed on the floor, and a stench like no other year round. They'd invite white girls over to party, and it was like the girls were completely oblivious to the fact they had piles of poop on the floor.

Yet I'd see the same girls uptown hanging out with yuppies. They clearly seemed to have standards then, but not when it came to hanging out with a downtown man.

Just weird.
>They eventually all hauled ass out of the house in the middle of the night and never returned

>Mexican
Wut? Nah. There's barely any Mexicans in South Florida anyway.

People tell me I sound like a Mexican when I try to speak in Spanish tho.

>like the Arizona
Like when you heat water in your kettle.

I swear to fucking god some faggot user got a job to shitpost for monster on various web platforms. this shit is already on Veeky Forums, please MODS make this a banable offense; this shitty heart attack drink has nothing to do wish cars and driving.

drink
some
water

After the Monster.

The jew fears the /sip/per

Sure do.
Also check my elaborate doubke cupholder

>not drinking the superior ultra

>he still drinks monster
git gud noobs

>complete lack of the best flavor of the bunch
The stuff that comes in the yellow can is by far and large the tastiest.

NOS
O
S

>tfw drink 2 a day for over a month + 5-10 cups of armenian coffee at a time

Since getting back from the sea everything is boring, nothing excites me, so i drink caffeine and drive fast. I spent 3/4ths of my last months paycheck on an 8k dollar rifle, and i don't even really care to take it shooting.

I think i'm going to pick a direction and start driving one of these days. I have no real friends, they're all pussies. I have no family besides father and brother.

I'm thinking of getting a scrip for vyvanse like when i was younger, but i know I'll just get bitch tits (one of the side effects)

>energy drinks

you guys know what this shit does to your body right?

Monster? got sued cause someone found a dead rat in the can.. and Monster drink engineers proved that a rat's corpse would dissolve in Monster in like 4 days.. (which is longer than To-store shipping time)

sips are too expensive, I was spending about 80 dollars a month on them -- AND I was buying in bulk from costco. I've moved on to a much more affordable solution, although I do miss the sweet flavor of a cool sip. If I've ever been addicted to anything in my life, it's fucking caffeine

Isn't that stuff just weird chemicals mixed with sugar, food colouring and water ?

Like any fizzy drink.

Yup, that's why I only drink water and Turkish or press coffee.

turkish anything doesnt exist. there are only things stolen from kurds, greeks. and armenians

How has this fucking trash thread not been deleted yet, it's not even auto related ffs.

ACTUALLY that was mountain dew. Low pH levels aren't bad for most of you, just your teeth. Also it was more like 30 days.

Is this euro poor only? I had it in France and havn't been able to find it in the US>

Ehh, it's close enough with all the other stale trash threads on this board.

But it's nothing like a road beer thread. Alcohol and driving go together like peanut butter and jelly.

>and armenians
funny

Rip It master race.

>Alcohol and driving go together like peanut butter and jelly
Amen brother. Couple stimulants and a shot or two really get me in the mood.

Unfortunately it's just too risky so I usually have a few small hits from my pipe and stack it with stimulants.

If I had a better way to make sure I don't end up with more of a buzz than intended, I'd probably drink and drive more often.