You know you don't need that extra ground clearance. Get a station wagon and experience how awesome is

You know you don't need that extra ground clearance. Get a station wagon and experience how awesome is.

how will i drive through potholed streets?
how should I drive on the curb if i have to park or make space for the police?
how should I look over the other cars to see what's in front of me?
what if it snows?

>how awesome
you mean how 20th century?
MUH WRONG GENERATION get with the time gramps, station wagons are hearses and only for fedora tier faggots.

How about not living in a third world shithole.

Surely this is an ironic bait post.

do you really need anything bigger than a small hatchbck?

>USA
>third world
lol stay irrelevant, talk to me when you've been to the moon, cuckold.
>hurr durr everything I don't like is bait
maaaaaybe one day you'll realize that people are different and you can actually buy cars here, bus rider. enjoy your bicycle.

Depends, is the Golf R still rated for the same towing weight as the other Golfs?

So you weren't being ironic. Surely you must've realized then that crossovers have the same ground clearance and suspension stiffness as wagons, have terrible visibility due to their bulk, and that sitting a few centimeters further up doesn't make jackshit of a difference on looking over traffic, and why would you need to look over traffic anyway? That's what a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you is for. Also AWD on shitty all season tires is worse than FWD on proper winter tires.

vw doesn't offer a tow hitch on them so you probably can't or shouldn't

Gay. GTI it is then.

well honestly trying to fit a hitch between the exhaust tips might be hard on an r
if that's a deal breaker for you then you can't really go wrong with a gti

Anybody know some cheap and fast wagons? Only one I can think of is the 850r.

Crossovers aren't even about ground clearance 90% of the time, it's all about that higher seating position which feels safer and makes it easier to get in and out.

Well, if the question is "do you ever need a car other than a hatchback", then yes, I would like my hatchback to be able to tow a small trailer.

>feels safer
>easier to get in and out
So you're a woman or a 70 year old?

I never said they apply to me, but that's why normies love crossovers.
Not ground clearance, not additional practicality, not towing capacity.

3k w201 with a few simple mods

you should probably be able to tow light trailers with an r

It's not about technically being able to, it's about being allowed to. If the papers say no towing then I can't tow.

>why would you need to look over traffic anyway
so i can see what the fuck is going on in front of me?
>not being able to see when some chicano stomps his brake on the highway and causes a mass pile up
enjoy your totaled shitbox, oh wait you don't have a car lol!
>cuck car
>"""need""
no one "needs" a car you europleb, it's about being free to own a the car i want, so get fucked.
yeah whatever, enjoy not being able to clear the slightest pile of snow and getting stuk no matter what your magic tires can do on your 40 hp 0.9l diesel cuckbox

Enjoy your entire country full of retards that can't drive.

i think they used to give towing capacities for almost all their models but stopped
are you worried about insurance or the warranty?

>wrong
>wrong
>wrong
haha get fucked

What the fuck does americans have against styations wagons? All I see are cadillac escalades with giant ass donk wheels.

Where is your production version of the Polo R WRC?
Bread on hood.

I'm worried about police stopping me and giving me a huge fine and taking my license for six months. The law literally says you can't tow more than what's written in the papers, that's what it's even in the papers for. I think technically the same is true even for the US, it's just that US law enforcement is spotty as fuck.

it's missing the livery but here it is

Americans readily submit to established images because the entire country consists of vapid cunts. In their eyes all van drivers are pedophiles and all station wagon drivers are grandpas and all Subaru drivers are lesbians.

hmm i didn't know that can happen neither in the eu or the us
interesting

You thought you could just weld a tow hitch to your car and attach any trailer you wanted?

>it's just that US law enforcement is spotty as fuck.
Nah, it's not. There's just more reasoning used when USA cops decide to pull someone over. It's never cut and dry.

Besides obvious shit like "your tailights are out and it's night, get off the road and have them fixed".

I prefer cut and dry, anything else is unequal treatment.

didn't know that america is france now, haha?!

>>wrong
>>wrong
>>wrong
nice opinions, sure showed me some good proofs that I am wrong l m f a o
>haha get fucked
thanks, but i did it with your mom yesterday already

That's true though. Station wagons are definitely an old man's car, their styling is loooong and we prefer tall and wide. Subaru foresters are a lesbo mobile. Don't ask me why. Even my lesbian neighbors have one. The pedovan is only the windowless box vans, I knew a guy that owned one and he wasn't a pedo but he had Hep C from being with sluts and fucked a married woman. Really upstanding individual. He now teaches children.

Not to mention, these are really just generalizations. Besides the wagon. That is an old man style family vehicle.

You're just an outsider looking in. Your opinion is literally one in 7.4 billion, i.e. worthless.

Cut and dry has no human element to it. It's too robotic. Too German. I prefer our way.

So you stay where you are, and I'll stay where I am.

>loooong and we prefer tall and wide
that's why your women go for black men lol

But how will I change my oil without the need for a jack?

If the human element is punishing one guy for an offense but not punishing another guy because you like his face more, then I can live without it.

>no human element
"the law" isn't supposed to be a person
it has laws, laws are defined exactly for not having any interpretations on it. either it is against or it is allowed in the eyes of law.
gray zones are not wished.

i'm both

You just assumed what that human element is. Great job. If you get pulled over for speeding and it's your first time and you're polite and seem to have just made a mistake, the cop will likely let you off with a warning. If you're a repeat offender badmouthing the cop and were weaving in and out of traffic like a maniac you're going to get ticketed.

>laws are defined exactly for not having any interpretations on it.
Only in Civil Law countries of which the US is not one.

you should get ticketed in both cases since you broke the law and have to pay the price for it.
lmao

>you should get ticketed in both cases since you broke the law and have to pay the price for it.
According to your strict system, yes.

towing isn't a thing here so i really don't know
even in trucks

not even gonna argue with you fag

70 year old women buy crossovers for that reason though.

>mfw y'all got baited by my great baitings
haha

>speeding
>mistake
There's a speedo right in front of your eyes. Anyone who speeds does so knowingly or because he's a complete retard, both cases warranting a fine.

fuck off germany

>laws are defined exactly for not having any interpretations
Interpreting the law is the entire purpose of a judge

Interpretation when the case is complex. Speeding is one of the simplest offenses in the world. Either you were speeding or you weren't, and it's too easy to avoid to warrant exceptions.

laws are binary
either you broke it or you didn't

the jugde is there to judge when no one can prove either it happened or not basaed on stuff witnesses say.

A fucking miata has no problems with that shit

You don't need two feet of ground clearance for pavement

>i need a tall vehicle to see over traffic AND IM (NOT?) A KEK SO I NEED EVERYTHING TO BE BIG
>result: nobody else can see over traffic

The law is not the word of god. It's more like a set of guidelines, except where it coincides with the word of god.

Humans are not capable of inventing objective morality. That's why we ascribe it to god said so.

the dream right here lads

did you look at the plate,dummy?

looks German to me

>the word of god

>Outback Sport
>low Fast and Furious bumper

good god stop it hans thats too op
just went out and hugged my w124

v8 sport wagon reporting in
worth it

I don't need the extra interior space either. Don't want a tryhard LOL IM SO DIFFERENT AND RANDUMB mobile.

When your front bumper is lower than your skirts you fail.
You fail HARD.

>bumper lower than the side skirts

Neck yourself fag.