Drifting

What is the best beginner car to start going sideways?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fzQpiqpWlc
youtube.com/watch?v=IPQyQgyuNMI
youtube.com/watch?v=WOcmejnaU10
youtube.com/watch?v=62ZsX5hEPcc
youtube.com/watch?v=w7gAFRAEFpw
youtube.com/watch?v=4OS82fW49Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any of them. Just turn the wheel ninety degrees and depress the gas pedal until you've made one-quarter of a full turn.

I would have answered yoyr question, but instead.
Fuck you and fuck pepe.

drifting is like jazz music
everyone fucking hates it

Hoe you are very rude rude

unironically ford ranger 2wd

youtube.com/watch?v=8fzQpiqpWlc

This. The lack of weight in the back gives you basically no traction

>t. Almost crashed going through a curve on a wet road

I was able to maintain a little control and put it in the ditch without fucking my truck up

a nissan 240sx with an lsd

now watch drift bible and fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=IPQyQgyuNMI

drfiting is overrated only 14 year old dagumi cosplayers actually enjoy it

but seriously its way too expensive drifting in a budget is near inpossible because you cant just act like nothing is ever gonna break and your never gonna crash doing something a car was clearly not meant to do
plus welding diffs, tires, brakes etc etc
not to mention finding a place where you wint get arrested for doing it or just paying for track days

A BMW 3 series with a manual that hasn't been run into the ground (yet)

>engine variant or diff doesn't really matter for a beginner. You probably can't afford insurance for more than a 318 anyway.
>avoid pre-facelift E46s
>There maybe other alternatives depending on your location. Ford Sierra or Opel Omega for example

There's no point in spending money on a powerful car and/or sick mods since you'll soon throw it into a ditch anyway.

Others will suggest MX5s but they are too twitchy for beginners.

unironically SN95 Mustangs. They're dirt cheap, plenty of aftermarket, GTs usually come stock with LSD, and there's a fucking ton of them around. You could go into just about any junkyard and find a Mustang with less than 100k on the powertrain because some idiot totalled the body thinking he was a pro or something. So when you do blow something up or end up wrecking your car, at least parts are easy to come by and real cheap.

What the fuck?

You find gravel or snow, and get hektik.
I unironically drift every day, because it's fun

Let me translate this post...
>I'd love to drift but I can't figure out the logistics so instead I call it stupid and hide behind a pile of lame excuses
Stay salty...

Shit sub desu translator is dumb

G29 wheel with H shifter and Assetto Corsa
>Keep your shit off public roads you might hurt yourself or others

I think it was pretty straight forward user, he thinks drifting is overrated and you can't do it on a budget.
Are you perhaps.. Pretending to be retarded?

No way, fansubs are best subs.
>he
Nice try samefag.
Tough to call something overrated honestly if you've never done it, especially while making lame excuses for why you think you can't...

oh god you again suggesting any mustang is good for drifting.... lol

Some POS v8 80s muscle car you bought off a Mexican in Oxnard, CA for less than $1000

you have never drifted in your life you clown

youtube.com/watch?v=WOcmejnaU10

youtube.com/watch?v=w7gAFRAEFpw

youtube.com/watch?v=4OS82fW49Ws

I started on dirt roads with my F150. It was perfect because it had plenty of power and LSD. I did it at low speed to learn countering at first then i practiced and practiced on my dirt road. Before long im scaring the shit out of my friends drifting at 30 mph

>drifting
>F150
>dirt road

lol. faggot

Im sorry, i dont have a lightweight drift missile. If i attempted to drift on roads id certainly roll it

you really aren't supposed to be drifting a truck anyway

Too much fun

240sx, E36 or E30 with an lsd

Ideally you want a RWD, manual, LSD-equipped light car with a moderate-to-long wheelbase and really hard, crappy tires.

Start by doing donuts in an empty parking lot in the rain.

Slowly start increasing the radius of said donuts until you can hold slides in a 100-meter ring non-stop.

Now practice the art of recovering from these slides at will.

When you're comfortable, find a rural corner with lots of run-off room because you will spin out many times. Try doing this corner until you are comfortable.

Now do more dangerous shit until you crash, die, or just have fun and live.

It will take years.

Only losers hate it, you mean

why are you recommending LSD wouldn't you want both tires to break traction? Can't do donuts in a one tire fire...

I had a 1991 XJ6 that drifted really easy. I think it was the ample torque, the LSD, and the shitty tires.

I was going sideways through intersections all day. Wish I could be 19 again.