So many Goddamn wiper blades

So many to choose from. Rain X alone has the Latitude, Fusion, Quantum, Arch, and Weatherbeater. 5 fucking models and their website is useless for figuring out the best.... Wtf

none of them last longer than a year so just get the cheapest ones.

Get beam if you live where there's actual winter.
The old standard wiper mechanism freezes during winter and don't do shit.

Just buy OEM. Same price as the major brands and always way better

The one that doesn't leave spots of water on my windshield and doesn't sound obnoxiously loud when wiping.

i've used multiple brands and multiple styles over the years and I can say they are all rougly the same in performance

i usually just buy a pair whenever they go on sale and leave them in my trunk. I bought some michelline hybrid wipers on sale for $7 each and have been using them for about 14 months now. no streaks

I have literally never used or replaced my wiper blades. Based desert.

just clean the ones u have if they arent falling apart

This is the only correct answer, everything else is wrong.

The problem with beam is they suck if it isn't outright downpouring. They skip accross the windshield like mad.

If you actually take care of your fucking wipers, they will last alot longer than that.

what do you do for maintenance? I clean mine when I'm washing the car, but I'm parked in the sun so often that it must take a toll on it

I've seen this meme before and it makes sense in some circumstances but aren't they pretty expensive

I use Napa wiper blades they work gr8

Just wax your windshield and drive fast

I can hear them now

Bosch makes good ones, get the ones that you can just replace the inserts. U can grab new inserts for like 4-5 buck each instead of buying a whole new assemvly. Also heard good things about valeo
Keeping the blades and ur windshield clean helps too.

I just get the Bosch that fits my car.
They don't cost shit (€5 per piece) and they work, so I don't care.

Anything with silicone rubber.

>get the cheapest ones
>do so this spring
>streak less than a month, even after being cleaned
>part of the actual blade comes loose
>wiggles loose from the arm every time it moves

Go fuck yourself.

Rain X treatment works better.

I prefer the solid ones, like Bosch. Mainly because snow and ice doesn't get jammed in them.

Plain old friggen wax works too.

Costco has Good Year for 5 dollars each.