Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1253: New Wooby UR Soon Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/! >Current Events
JP: NozoNico SM
EN: YoshiMari SM

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

First for my wife!

who
who

best girls
best group

For Mari

Nico-chan a cute.

I love you Maru

niggo

Posting the superior group.

>spicaterrible
>spics are terrible

>aqours
pic not related

I absolutely adore my goddess!

This image is a perfect contrast
One is
>beautiful
>charismatic
>full of grace
>talented
>good fashion sense

The other
>ugly
>autistic
>socially repulsive
>talentless
>puts on whatever clothes her mom laid out the night before

>both are cute and talented seiyuu who voice very good raibus
rmyt

post progress
62K on JP

I qonder what will happen is anchan were there instead?

Lovin' Dia

She would be trembling with anxiety and would ignore the contract and talk to Mimorin.

They all look cute!

Which raibu do you think will survive in horor games?

seagull event

When will we be rid of you delusional fucks?

148k on EN

37k on JP. Might kill my copy of Nico to idolize Nozomi after the event.

>181179227
Fuck off already shitter.

Cute!

Never? Aqours is shit and the only people that would like them are newshittiers that weren't around before moose was over.

Mari/Ruby Marching Band Set when?

I hope they're not going re-use a set from muse, if they would at least make it unique

Contrary to what flopfags will tell you SALES FUCKING MATTER.

Sales are what keep alive this fucking franchise, so if flops are killing it by giving it shitty sales then that's horrible and they deserve to fuck off.

At this point it's fucking obvious that u's coming back would cash in so much money it wouldn't even be funny

The best!

Seagull a cute.

the aqoursfag exists to serve the µ'sfag

the aqoursfag was created in human form to better serve the µ'sfag. do not be fooled, they are beasts in µ'sfag form

The fact that Mimorins birthday was trending higher than Aqours 2nd season announcement is pretty sad.

>muh sales

Oops wrong image sorry guys

When did they announced the 2nd season? I didn't know.

But wasn't 2nd season announced after the aqours 1st live?

second day of the 1st live

>This whole thread

Nothing but cringe

aqours sales arent bad though

>blue and red

Cute!

Hagfags have become so delusional that they now have to use twitter trends to live with the fact that µ's isn't coming back.

all of the love live girls are generic and bland waifubait with 2-3 character quirks

it makes no sense to love muse and hate aqours when they're both the same shit

don't tell the hagfag that, he'll go on an autistic rant again about how aqours can never compare or some dumb shit

But that applies to like almost every thread in this general

Mimo-chan is the second most popular seiyuu in Japan. Behind Nanjo-senpai of course.

They are lovers.

>that EliUmi closeness
Cute

this looks nu-male as fuck

>muh myusy legacy
>muh myusy forever

>second most popular seiyuu in Japan
I'm fairly certain she is not as popular or as beloved as Nana Mizuki. Imagine if she voiced one of the PDP girls, that'd be amazing

Unironically this.

But it's human nature to argue what I like>>>what you like

They are lovers.

reminder that no matter how many times you scream "flops" your hags aren't coming back. now go back to crying in a corner.

>they're comparing again

Please stop shitting on aqours just because muse has disbanded; you've gotta move on. your behavior is not what muse would want, nor would they approve of it now.

>when a love liver calls idolm@ster nu-male
lol
just lol

Here's an idea. Why don't we stop fighting for who is better and just enjoy the music and game while it last?

t.

I've been sitting on a full LP bar for a few days and it just feels like a chore trying to use it all up. I wish you could do x4 in events.

Imagine if Sunrise didnt ditch EliUmi for that cringy tumblr bait NozoEli they'd be able to milk this ship long after the group disbanded.

Tell that to the Muse elitists who can't let Aqours have anything without them talking shit.
I fully on plan on enjoying Aqours and all Aqours related content while they're around.

well thanks to aqours that won't be very long...

C-Can we talk about something without shitposting or falseflagging o-onegai?

unless you're kinto i doubt you'd need more than 20 minutes to empty your lp bad, lazy fag

Tell that to the Aqours elitists who get triggered by the mere mention of µ's.

I'm gonna post my raibus now. I'm done with the Muse v. Aqours argument.

>hate aqours
but i don't hate them, in fact I like them moose are the only ones I love
yeah they are not bad, but theyre nowhere near to moose sales

I feel sad for hagfags that they experienced what is it having something you loved not coming back. I fear that I'm going to experience it but as a flopfag

So what's up with the thread? Its taken an absolute pitfall in quality over the past three-ish days. I know we've somehow attained our very own Carter, but seriously. Come on now. This is actually hard to watch.

Aqours are not to blame. Blame Sunrise for creating them if you want to blame someone. And blame myusu fans for not supporting the franchise regarding 2nd gen or future gens.

I don't know if idolmaster fans fight for what generation is better.

Fuck off you don't even play the game

>blame myusu fans for not supporting the franchise regarding 2nd gen or future gens

Uhh, what's there to blame? If someone got into Love Live for µ's, then there's literally zero problem with them leaving when µ's did.

Why does Eli always look like a retard?

that's the cycle of life, get over it. i'm not surprised hagfags act that way considering the amount of emotionally weak manchildren that use this shite.

then why shit on aqours if they leaved?

MUSE!
MUSICOOO GTFO hagfags

Cute best subunit!

>And blame myusu fans for not supporting the franchise regarding 2nd gen or future gens
why would they support something they dont like?

But I do?

Nico smells like poop.

t. nu-male

You literally told everyone that you really don't play School Idol Festival and then whined about why you were singled off. Now fuck off, liar.

Guys what if klab does a thing called "Love Festival" where UR rates are doubled?

stop replying to the chink, goddamn it. fucking stop giving him attention.

what is aqoursturds did this thing where they kys

My wallet will die

then leave the fanbase? I swear hagfags are some prime examples of stockholm syndrome

when does guilty kiss became arrogant like BiBies?

I love Nico and Mari!

piece of shit flip